Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,158 members, 7,957,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:59 AM

Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. - Islam for Muslims (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. (21718 Views)

Share Your Eid Pictures / Share Your Eid Pictures / Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. by factwriter(m): 11:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
GworoChewinMaga:

sharap!

Until you have established your Islamic State without the better south, I will keep coming here to torment you with the truth about your superstitious fairy tale religion

Imagine what you went through in order to gain access to comment:

You had to RENOUNCED Jesus Christ as your "lord and personal saviour"...

...then you TESTIFIED that "Allah is the only deity worthy of worship and Mohammed is his messenger."

...all these in front of over One million registered Nairalanders and over half a Million NL visitors.
Boy,You've just made my day.

May Allah be praised, Islam is surely the FASTEST growing religion on earth.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. by factwriter(m): 11:42pm On Jun 25, 2017
ZaraGift:

Yea I do see them

Of course you did, in your hallucinations.
Re: Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. by factwriter(m): 11:47pm On Jun 25, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Sorry, this your religion just made you drab with your looks

You claim somebody died for your sins 2000plus years ago yet you did not hesitate to RENOUNCE him simply because you want to SLANDER.

You are a lost (and unrecoverable) soul.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. by Riduane: 11:57pm On Jun 25, 2017
Imam haffaze777, i sight you sir. Eid mubarak. wink

001 will soon be back cheesy
Re: Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. by factwriter(m): 12:01am On Jun 26, 2017
mmsen:

Melanin allows one to absorb sunlight from the primary energy source of our universe, besides monkeys are pink underneath the fur.

What use is Islam?

...at least it made you RENOUNCED Jesus as your "lord and personal saviour" and you unequivocally accept that Allah is one and Mohammed is real.

That's all that matters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. by mmsen: 12:03am On Jun 26, 2017
factwriter:

...at least it made you RENOUNCED Jesus as your "lord and personal saviour" and you unequivocally accept that Allah is one and Mohammed is real.

That's all that matters.

You're not making any sense.

Why must I choose between two fallacious theories?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. by factwriter(m): 12:03am On Jun 26, 2017
Tiny23:

And what is your business with that?

Your opinion or advice is irrelevant,ma'am.

May Allah bless you and increase your Iman.
Happy Eid.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. by factwriter(m): 12:12am On Jun 26, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Self esteem living in a run down place. Tell her she is being attacked today for daring to attack Katmandu.

She doesn't need to show that face in public

You are lucky I came across your "soulless comments" at the other side of midnight... I would have shamed you so bad you would be switching monikers like an analogue radio station.

Show your FACE OF SHAME.

Seems I have taken bouts at you (KATMANDU) before.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. by factwriter(m): 12:17am On Jun 26, 2017
mmsen:

You're not making any sense.
Why must I choose between two fallacious theories?
But you just did... and shamelessly too. You have no loyalty.
All so you could "comment", you flopped.
Please stay clear of Muslim threads and honour your "personal lord and saviour".

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. by factwriter(m): 12:35am On Jun 26, 2017
Ohaneche:

Oga relax.
I am just coming back from a 5 star hotel after celebrating today with my muslim guy. He is just indifferent from some useless hausa muslim folks and the afonjas I read their comments online. You hardly beleive he is a muslim, only that he does not joke with his prayers. Yusuf is his name. He has got understanding. Only if all muslim could have understanding like this guy, Nigeria for be a better place.

...you mean if all Muslims could be hypocritical like your guy

by being "half dedicated and embracing secular lifestyle".

Sorry o, your guy must be another "passive" Muslim (judging by your itinerary).

Unfortunately for you Islam is precise and has CLEAR CUT rulings on all aspect of Human existence. Muslims are not allowed to bend rules just to please their secular oriented randy females admirers.

I know a religion that accommodates all such sorts.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. by factwriter(m): 12:42am On Jun 26, 2017
Indulgence1:
Ibadan, Oyo State.

Salaam.
I checked your signature, is that cake (design of a shirt) real?

Can you do effigy of a 5 years old graduand on a cake?

I think I may need your service against July 12th. let me know if I can place such order.

Ma'salaam.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. by fuckumods(m): 2:54am On Jun 26, 2017
Xbee007:

Do you think you are in any way a better person than those white racist who consider blacks monkey because of the colour of their skin?
If you can say this to your fellow human just because their tribes and religion are different from yours then it will be an insult to pigs to call you a piglet.

Shift... Idiat!!!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. by muriunited(m): 5:05am On Jun 26, 2017
Me and my children

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. by Indulgence1(f): 5:48am On Jun 26, 2017
factwriter:

Salaam.
I checked your signature, is that cake (design of a shirt) real?

Can you do effigy of a 5 years old graduand on a cake?

I think I may need your service against July 12th. let me know if I can place such order.

Ma'salaam.

Wa alaykum salam,
Yes, the cake is real and designed by me.
Yes, we can have a picture of the 5-year old on the cake
I'll be in Enugu by then..but I do interstate deliveries.
To place your order, send a mail to bakesnshakesng@gmail.com
You can also call or send me a WhatsApp message on 08121957994

I'll be glad to take this order

Ma Salam
Re: Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. by Demmzy15(m): 7:23am On Jun 26, 2017
APCsupporter:

You think say I go believe da one? remember that that the fullest barrel makes the least noise.
Wallahi bro, I'm on IT na sad cry
Re: Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. by haffaze777(m): 8:15am On Jun 26, 2017
Riduane:
Imam haffaze777, i sight you sir. Eid mubarak. wink

001 will soon be back cheesy
imam kwa?where my salah chicken jhoor
Re: Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. by malvisguy212: 9:11am On Jun 26, 2017
factwriter:

Imagine what you went through in order to gain access to comment:

You had to RENOUNCED Jesus Christ as your "lord and personal saviour"...

...then you TESTIFIED that "Allah is the only deity worthy of worship and Mohammed is his messenger."

...all these in front of over One million registered Nairalanders and over half a Million NL visitors.
Boy,You've just made my day.

May Allah be praised, Islam is surely the FASTEST growing religion on earth.
www.nairaland.com/3785536/two-gods-islam
Re: Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. by Riduane: 9:17am On Jun 26, 2017
haffaze777:
imam kwa?where my salah chicken jhoor

Chicken kwa? Na snake we kill for here o angry grin grin
Re: Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. by Sirnucee(m): 10:04am On Jun 26, 2017
Dotmanroy:
Walaykum Salam.. Yes I am.. wah bout u?

Yh bro..that face looks familiar....u pray at at taofeek?
Re: Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. by haffaze777(m): 10:26am On Jun 26, 2017
Riduane:

Chicken kwa? Na snake we kill for here o angry grin grin
shocked dat is my favorite, send it to me
Re: Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. by APCsupporter: 10:26am On Jun 26, 2017
MrHowto:

So na you dey cause Kasala for Nairaland. Giving many people headache.. I was checking the following list I saw you mentioned me as "NairalandHowTo"

Seun has altered my moniker uninformed and no explanation was given because he feels as owner of Nairaland, he can do and undo.

The moniker is now "MrHowto" I open a thread to ask for explanation and he closed it.

BY 10; pm tomorrow I will deactivate the account. Even facebook with millions user dont foolishly act as Nairaland. If you can alter my account then your copyright statement should be changed. I cannot longer be responsible for anything i post since seun can alter my Moniker.

Hope you read this before he deleted it.

No please don't delete it. We' need you to help us out those ipob guys in check. Why don't you create another account and use this as an alternate one?
Re: Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. by Riduane: 11:09am On Jun 26, 2017
Re: Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. by haffaze777(m): 11:18am On Jun 26, 2017
Re: Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. by Riduane: 12:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
haffaze777:
shey na raw I go eat am

Yesso, no be your favorite again ?!?
Re: Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. by Dotmanroy(m): 5:09pm On Jun 26, 2017
Sirnucee:

Yh bro..that face looks familiar....u pray at at taofeek?
yes I do... My former hostel is not far from at taofeeq.. Wow, cool to know someone could spot me hia
Re: Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. by haffaze777(m): 6:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
Riduane:

Yesso, no be your favorite again ?!?
ogbrni add sourcesauce joor
Re: Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. by Nobody: 3:55am On Jun 27, 2017
factwriter:

...you mean if all Muslims could be hypocritical like your guy

by being "half dedicated and embracing secular lifestyle".

Sorry o, your guy must be another "passive" Muslim (judging by your itinerary).

Unfortunately for you Islam is precise and has CLEAR CUT rulings on all aspect of Human existence. Muslims are not allowed to bend rules just to please their secular oriented randy females admirers.

I know a religion that accommodates all such sorts.
I guess Dangote is not a good Muslim?
Re: Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. by factwriter(m): 7:48am On Jun 27, 2017
Movingcoil:

I guess Dangote is not a good Muslim?

Possibly YES, and possibly NO.

In Islam it is not your wealth or famousness that qualifies you as a GENUINE PRACTICING Muslim.

While Mankind cannot judge the heart of fellow mankind through religiosity or self proclaim notions, Islam has established guides, as regards the PERMISSIBLE and the FORBIDDEN.
In other words, certain lifestyles are Commendable while others are condemnable.

Visiting an hotel (a place of unregulated leisure) in the company of a female associate almost immediately after 29/30 days of spiritual purification (FASTING) is not COMMENDABLE for a Muslim, regardless of intent and/or purpose of such visit.

This is Islam, a religion that does not EQUIVOCATE but has CLEAR CUT rulings on all aspect of Mankind existence. For a Muslim your boyfriend action is CONDEMNABLE though he may be a God fearing individual.

I understand that the Christian Bible says it is "...easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God".

Is that correct? Then don't use Dangote (Africa's richest Man) lifestyle to evaluate what is permissible or condemnable for a Muslim.

Have a splendid Eid holiday. Hope your boyfriend gets to read this.
Re: Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
factwriter:

Possibly YES, and possibly NO.

In Islam it is not your wealth or famousness that qualifies you as a GENUINE PRACTICING Muslim.

While Mankind cannot judge the heart of fellow mankind through religiosity or self proclaim notions, Islam has established guides, as regards the PERMISSIBLE and the FORBIDDEN.
In other words, certain lifestyles are Commendable while others are condemnable.

Visiting an hotel (a place of unregulated leisure) in the company of a female associate almost immediately after 29/30 days of spiritual purification (FASTING) is not COMMENDABLE for a Muslim, regardless of intent and/or purpose of such visit.

This is Islam, a religion that does not EQUIVOCATE but has CLEAR CUT rulings on all aspect of Mankind existence. For a Muslim your boyfriend action is CONDEMNABLE though he may be a God fearing individual.

I understand that the Christian Bible says it is "...easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God".

Is that correct? Then don't use Dangote (Africa's richest Man) lifestyle to evaluate what is permissible or condemnable for a Muslim.

Have a splendid Eid holiday. Hope your boyfriend gets to read this.

May be judgemental attitude of who is a real Muslim or not made you not know am male and can't have a boyfriend as your judgemental mind already defaulted it and I had no holiday cos I still went to work.
Re: Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. by factwriter(m): 12:13pm On Jun 29, 2017
Movingcoil:

May be judgemental attitude of who is a real Muslim or not made you not know am male and can't have a boyfriend as your judgemental mind already defaulted it and I had no holiday cos I still went to work.

Then you should have figured out (my mention) wasn't meant for you but the person who gloated about retiring to some 5star hotel with "her guy" on returning from the Eid prayer (despite just debauching from a 29/30 days of spiritual purification); there-on wishing all Muslims could be like "the guy". What a joke!

Nonetheless there is still enough awareness to benefit from in "my mention" for those who can comprehend an elucidated statement when they hear one.

Read my post again (if you care to), nothing judgemental in it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fast Of One Who Had Wet Dream And Ejaculated After Waking Up / What Stops You From Wearing The Hijab? / Lessons From The New Zealand Mosque Shooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.