Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,378 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Eid-el-fitr: Photos Of Stranded Customers At Various Bank Atms In The North - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Eid-el-fitr: Photos Of Stranded Customers At Various Bank Atms In The North (11398 Views)

NLC Strike! Long Queues At Atms As Customers Make Panic Withdrawals / Firstbank ATMs – Accounts For 37% Of Bills Payment Services On ATMs In Nigeria / How A Pregnant Lady Extorted Money From Customers At A Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eid-el-fitr: Photos Of Stranded Customers At Various Bank Atms In The North by gagzee(m): 8:27pm On Jun 25, 2017
this na normal thing for zamfara na, especially when they just paid salary.....omo no just near atm that period, cause the queue na die
Re: Eid-el-fitr: Photos Of Stranded Customers At Various Bank Atms In The North by Sagay212: 8:33pm On Jun 25, 2017
Why wait till Ramadan eve or even Ramadan day to withdraw money? At the end of the day person wey go withdraw pass nor go withdraw pass 7k.
Re: Eid-el-fitr: Photos Of Stranded Customers At Various Bank Atms In The North by BiafraAmaka(m): 8:35pm On Jun 25, 2017
This also contribute to reason Nigeria is called Zoo,5 Atm in some bank and only one will be paying and you must not withdraw more than 10k @ a time

This can't happen in a civilized countries
Re: Eid-el-fitr: Photos Of Stranded Customers At Various Bank Atms In The North by me69: 8:55pm On Jun 25, 2017
MrDandy:
Nawa o! Even ATM sef broke

But Buhari why na?
Hw you your brain dey function, wetin add buhari and ATM machine. Racist
Re: Eid-el-fitr: Photos Of Stranded Customers At Various Bank Atms In The North by Vikky014(f): 8:59pm On Jun 25, 2017
Vision4God:
Nigerians keep shouting no money but d kind of queue u c at d ATM and even in d banking Hall will keep u wondering.
BTW de haven't paid June salary yet.
I think their state govt paid them BC of the salah.

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-fitr: Photos Of Stranded Customers At Various Bank Atms In The North by nogetenemy: 9:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
grin grin

Re: Eid-el-fitr: Photos Of Stranded Customers At Various Bank Atms In The North by orjaha(m): 9:13pm On Jun 25, 2017
u should have line up and let the machine receive air to cool it's brain
Re: Eid-el-fitr: Photos Of Stranded Customers At Various Bank Atms In The North by MrDandy(m): 9:18pm On Jun 25, 2017
me69:
Hw you your brain dey function, wetin add buhari and ATM machine. Racist

WTF ma nigga?! do you know the meaning of racist at all? You sure say you go school so?
Re: Eid-el-fitr: Photos Of Stranded Customers At Various Bank Atms In The North by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 25, 2017
banks need to start distributing POS to businesses at an affordable rate so that all these stop.
Re: Eid-el-fitr: Photos Of Stranded Customers At Various Bank Atms In The North by mechanics(m): 9:32pm On Jun 25, 2017
But the banks no try at all, they know it's festive season coupled with early payment of salary, they should have stuck there atms with cash na, all this discourages people from keeping their money in the bank, i was almost stranded but I was lucky to get money with patience on the queue.
Re: Eid-el-fitr: Photos Of Stranded Customers At Various Bank Atms In The North by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
Wow! Glad I can comment on 'Eid El Fitri' post without annoying swear to the prophet restrictions. Seun please stop encouraging radical jihadists on your forum, please I take God beg you.
Re: Eid-el-fitr: Photos Of Stranded Customers At Various Bank Atms In The North by me69: 9:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
MrDandy:

WTF ma nigga?! do you know the meaning of racist at all? You sure say you go school so?
most you guys hate the president because he is fulani ? So that's a form of racism
Re: Eid-el-fitr: Photos Of Stranded Customers At Various Bank Atms In The North by me69: 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
nogetenemy:
grin grin
I be Hausa fulani from Nasarawa I don't know what you mean by central Nigeria I am a northern man never central northern man
Re: Eid-el-fitr: Photos Of Stranded Customers At Various Bank Atms In The North by 5chrisade: 10:11pm On Jun 25, 2017
in MMM, it's called PAUSE MODE.
Re: Eid-el-fitr: Photos Of Stranded Customers At Various Bank Atms In The North by MrDandy(m): 10:35pm On Jun 25, 2017
me69:
most you guys hate the president because he is fulani ? So that's a form of racism

It called tribalism, no racism.. racism is when you hate or harass people because of their colour or race

And I don't hate the president at all regardless of him been a Fulani or incompetent leader
Re: Eid-el-fitr: Photos Of Stranded Customers At Various Bank Atms In The North by me69: 10:40pm On Jun 25, 2017
MrDandy:

It called tribalism, no racism.. racism is when you hate or harass people because of their colour or race

And I don't hate the president at all regardless of him been a Fulani or incompetent leader
it is still racism. I don't know if you studied biology a little they us no race among humans

(1) (2) (Reply)

New CBN Capital: 25 Banks Need N3.89trn Fresh Funds To Meet Requirements / See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Much Money / Information Or Money: Which is more valuable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.