Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (3230 Views)

Protest Against The Illegal Removal Of CJN Onnoghen By Cross Riverians / Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group / Southern Cameroun Joins IPOB In Biafra Struggle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 12:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
eastsidechillz:
Who ever opened this thread

it's already open, pity you can't close it again... hahahahaha...

And the worst part, is that he invited me to come see it... trust me this thread will be bloody, you may do yourself the fervor of goin and not returning
Re: . by OgaBuhari: 12:22pm On Jun 25, 2017
Donlip2:
Iko idad
we reject una Biafra take it is not by force to be biafran,your brothers normally used our women for blood money and we can never be rule by Igbo's.
you're not from akwa ibom state. You're either an Afonja or Ab0ki so shut up, keep quiet and mind your business.
Useme
Re: . by TheKingIsHere: 12:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
OgaBuhari:
it's so rather unfortunate That at your age you haven't come across the map of Nigeria talk less of Biafra's map.
Do you know how contiguous Abia and Akwa Ibom states are? They almost share the same boundaries just like cross river and Ebonyi.
Akwa ibom and Cross River and Rivers State are all Biafrans.
Thank you.
Can you post the map of Nigeria and explain to us how cross rivers and akwa ibom need abia state or anambra state.

If you can't then you are a lying Afonja
Re: . by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 1:25pm On Jun 25, 2017
eastsidechillz:
Who ever opened this thread just insulted the IGBO NATION

We don't need these people

I repeat, we don't need them.

Is it thesekind of people that we want to be part of BIAFRA?

people that don't even know their left and right.

PEOPLE that stands to benefit even more than the IGBOS in the proposed BIAFRA.

I WILL SIEZE TO SUPPORT BIAFRA IF I SEE ANOTHER THREAD TELLING THESE PEOPLE TO JOIN BIAFRA.

WE DONT NEED BIAFRANS WE DONT NEED..
IS IT THE BIAFRANS THAT
1. Value money more than anything ? more than everything ?
2. Biafrans that go as much are buying building and using as baby factories ? where human beings like them are being sold out to be used for whatever the buyer deems fit.

3. We don't need Biafrans, Who will go as much as packaging chalk and selling them as drugs, to unsuspecting patients who buy them, while sick and dying, with hopes of feeling better ?

4.. We don't want you Biafrans, who are destroying the names of others carrying the green card, as they go around the world pushing drugs, resulting in South Africans sending away innocent Nigerians, same as India.

5. We don't want you Biafrans, who cannot respect other Tribes.. Biafrans who will go about calling the Northerners "Born troways", calling the Westerners " Dirty, cowards,kneelers" and calling us here "HOUSE HELPS"

6. We don't want you guys... As you people go about Celebrating Corruption, You guys protested for Dasuki, Seraki, Methuh, even when some confessed to having collected stolen money.

7. Well don't want to be in Biafra with you guys, You guys have Vampire and Evans, and even when these hardened criminals have been arrested, you guys go about protesting for them to be released.
there are so much moored mbok.

8. WE DONT WANT YOU PEOPLE, Theordore Orji Ruled Abia Without as much as spraying sand anywhere for 8yrs, You guys kept quiet, and even sent him to continue as Senate, but a president was barely sworn in and you guys were busy attacking him, left right and centre behind ur keyboards.

NO PEOPLE WILL SEE ALL THESE AND STILL AGREE TO BE JOINED WITH U GUYS TILL FOREVER MORE...

ME, I will fight to the death than enslave my Children to such a morally berept country as Biafra

1 Like

Re: . by bantudra: 1:32pm On Jun 25, 2017
[quote author=gameboyo post=57824314]First, where are u from? Why want to decide for us what we want? U are trying to enforce ur choice on others and this u know can never work.
Why do u guys really need the Niger deltans/Akwa - cross?
Why not agitate for ur Biafra alone without seeking others to join u?
It's annoying each time I come across post like this. Can't Akwa cross agitate for self determination aswell?
Da Owo, kpong ndito Akwa Ibom Yak eba ke idem mmo[/quote]

this doesnt sound igbo a tall a tall...they should leave us alone...

we deltans dont want biafra...period....

1 Like

Re: . by bantudra: 1:40pm On Jun 25, 2017
OgaBuhari:
mind you I'm an akwa ibomite and a certified Biafran..
Listen eyeneka it will be more better for us to be integrated into the Biafran state than to be dociled by Nigeria.
Look at your brothers, they are suffering, the Yorubas are controlling our oil wealth, the North, hausas Fulani are ruling us and yet your people are still poor and your Oron, Mbo and Okobo and Urue Offong Uruko is under developed..
Yet Namdi Kanu is fighting for you.
Brother wake up ogbeni wake up.

you are mad...join those greedy fools??...bad idea...
Re: . by fuckpro: 1:42pm On Jun 25, 2017
gameboyo:
First, where are u from? Why want to decide for us what we want? U are trying to enforce ur choice on others and this u know can never work.
Why do u guys really need the Niger deltans/Akwa - cross?
Why not agitate for ur Biafra alone without seeking others to join u?
It's annoying each time I come across post like this. Can't Akwa cross agitate for self determination aswell?
Da Owo, kpong ndito Akwa Ibom Yak eba ke idem mmo
...Eyeneka Ata akpaniko atang tire

1 Like

Re: . by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
OgaBuhari:
mind you I'm an akwa ibomite and a certified Biafran..
Listen eyeneka it will be more better for us to be integrated into the Biafran state than to be dociled by Nigeria.
Look at your brothers, they are suffering, the Yorubas are controlling our oil wealth, the North, hausas Fulani are ruling us and yet your people are still poor and your Oron, Mbo and Okobo and Urue Offong Uruko is under developed..
Yet Namdi Kanu is fighting for you.
Brother wake up ogbeni wake up.

LOOK AT THIS IMPOSTOR.
When you say YOUr Oron, Mbo, Urueofong Oruku etc, what do you mean ?

Ikpa if you don't know, I shutle between Oron and Ibaka weekly, Godswill marginalized the Oro Nation while in power, the road connecting Ibaka and Oron was renovated by NDDC, but the contractor took the money and ate it, and he is an Oron man...
down in Marina side, you will see lots of unfinished roads, people collect the money, start work, and then elope with it.

I know the feds hold the blame... but we also share on it.
AND THE ARE YOU A SLAVE ? WHY NOT FIGHT FOR YOUR OWN INDEPENDENCE ? WHY ARE YOU fighting tO BE USED AS A SLAVE ? IS IT A CRIME TO FIGHT FOR IN INDEPENDENCE OF NIGER DELTA

mbok ku nam mkpo nte ishi.. ikpa behave well.
Re: . by Donlip2(m): 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
OgaBuhari:
you're not from akwa ibom state. You're either an Afonja or Ab0ki so shut up, keep quiet and mind your business.
Useme

Da mmakut useme nte afo nsebobong akam nno,afo ado ayara useme,nyase mmeanie idukene fien iyem Biafra.
Odiok ono uka ye uso.
Re: . by eastsidechillz: 1:51pm On Jun 25, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

WE DONT NEED BIAFRANS WE DONT NEED..
IS IT THE BIAFRANS THAT
1. Value money more than anything ? more than everything ?
2. Biafrans that go as much are buying building and using as baby factories ? where human beings like them are being sold out to be used for whatever the buyer deems fit.

3. We don't need Biafrans, Who will go as much as packaging chalk and selling them as drugs, to unsuspecting patients who buy them, while sick and dying, with hopes of feeling better ?

4.. We don't want you Biafrans, who are destroying the names of others carrying the green card, as they go around the world pushing drugs, resulting in South Africans sending away innocent Nigerians, same as India.

5. We don't want you Biafrans, who cannot respect other Tribes.. Biafrans who will go about calling the Northerners "Born troways", calling the Westerners " Dirty, cowards,kneelers" and calling us here "HOUSE HELPS"

6. We don't want you guys... As you people go about Celebrating Corruption, You guys protested for Dasuki, Seraki, Methuh, even when some confessed to having collected stolen money.

7. Well don't want to be in Biafra with you guys, You guys have Vampire and Evans, and even when these hardened criminals have been arrested, you guys go about protesting for them to be released.
there are so much moored mbok.

8. WE DONT WANT YOU PEOPLE, Theordore Orji Ruled Abia Without as much as spraying sand anywhere for 8yrs, You guys kept quiet, and even sent him to continue as Senate, but a president was barely sworn in and you guys were busy attacking him, left right and centre behind ur keyboards.

NO PEOPLE WILL SEE ALL THESE AND STILL AGREE TO BE JOINED WITH U GUYS TILL FOREVER MORE...

ME, I will fight to the death than enslave my Children to such a morally berept country as Biafra

But you want NIGERIA were Pregnant women die in Child birt

You want Nigeria were a whole Community is slaughtered to make way for grazing land for Cows.

You want Nigeria were over 200 people including women and children are killed and buried in mass grave because the Chief of Army staff way was blocked during their procession.

You want Nigeria were innocent children are kidnapped from their parents and are forcefully converted to Islam.

You want Nigeria were the elites children are sent abroad for Education while the less privileged are left for the mercy of God.

You want Nigeria a human being will strap himself of explosive and kills other people for the sake of religion.

You want a Nigeria, were a Jb in CBN,FIRS etc are reserved for the elites while the less privileged are left to roam the street of Lagos and Abuja in search of peanuts.

You want a Nigeria were people are appointed not based n qualification but based on Qauta system.

You want a Nigeria were thousands of people die every day in the highway.

You want a Nigeria were some regions are treated as second class citizen while others are above the law.

You want a Nigeria were the President himself is above the law, and disobeys court order.

Well if this is the Nigeria you want, then Good luck to you.

But I must tell you, if only you know these people grand plan for you, you will be agitating more than me.

The only thing standing between you and the egde sword of a Fulani man is IGBO.

Just like my tailor told me. "A time will come when we will push these people into the Atlantic Ocean" I told he was joking until I read BUHARI interaction with emir of Katsina, the first time he visited him after winning Election. Google is your friend.

GOODLUCK TO YOU

1 Like

Re: . by nengibo: 2:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
So the best reason ipob can giv to Akwacross to join biafra is to get visa to go to the southwest, have ipob ever heard of planes b4.
Re: . by Candyrain(m): 2:29pm On Jun 25, 2017
I tire ooo
Re: . by OgaBuhari: 2:33pm On Jun 25, 2017
Donlip2:

Da mmakut useme nte afo nsebobong akam nno,afo ado ayara useme,nyase mmeanie idukene fien iyem Biafra.
Odiok ono uka ye uso.
why can't you outline your points without cursing my parents?
Can't you see the way NtoAkwaIbom defended his statements without abuses?. Infact the thunder that killed flora shaw and Lord lugard locate your poor old parents in the village and kill your useless father and ashawo mother.
Adiok ano generations mfo ke nsinsi nsinsi. Amen.
Anyad doh awod
Re: . by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 2:42pm On Jun 25, 2017
Donlip2:

Odiok ono uka ye uso.

Senior mahn, u no dey smile, giving him hardddddd.

mme utrust, uboghor Ndisimmeh.. #DukhorAnyeMkpo.
Re: . by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 2:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
eastsidechillz:

You want Nigeria were a whole Community is slaughtered to make way for grazing land for Cows.

You want Nigeria were over 200 people including women and children are killed and buried in mass grave because the Chief of Army staff way was blocked during their procession.

You want Nigeria were innocent children are kidnapped from their parents and are forcefully converted to Islam.

You want Nigeria were the elites children are sent abroad for Education while the less privileged are left for the mercy of God.

You want Nigeria a human being will strap himself of explosive and kills other people for the sake of religion.

You want a Nigeria, were a Jb in CBN,FIRS etc are reserved for the elites while the less privileged are left to roam the street of Lagos and Abuja in search of peanuts.

You want a Nigeria were people are appointed not based n qualification but based on Qauta system.

You want a Nigeria were some regions are treated as second class citizen while others are above the law.

You want a Nigeria were the President himself is above the law, and disobeys court order.

But I must tell you, if only you know these people grand plan for you, you will be agitating more than me.

Just like my tailor told me. "A time will come when we will push these people into the Atlantic Ocean" I told he was joking until I read BUHARI interaction with emir of Katsina, the first time he visited him after winning Election. Google is your friend.

GOODLUCK TO YOU

I AM NOT TELLING YOU I WANT NIGERIA, I AM TELLING YOU I DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH BIAFRA...
THE PROBLEMS U HIGHLIGHTED OCCUR IN ALL COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD. people die at childbirth in Europe, People get buried in mass graves on America, the thing is the work out ways of solving it rather than escalating it.

WE ARE NOT READY YET, WHEN WE ARE, WE WIL find our way...
Since you guys are ready... oya make una pack d go
Re: . by eastsidechillz: 3:01pm On Jun 25, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

I AM NOT TELLING YOU I WANT NIGERIA, I AM TELLING YOU I DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH BIAFRA...
THE PROBLEMS U HIGHLIGHTED OCCUR IN ALL COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD. people die at childbirth in Europe, People get buried in mass graves on America, the thing is the work out ways of solving it rather than escalating it.

WE ARE NOT READY YET, WHEN WE ARE, WE WIL find our way...
Since you guys are ready... oya make una pack d go

Coward, u re not ready because self determination by you is War.

The only reason Igbos Want the SS cos the bigger the more we can wrestle power from these Northern Oligarchy.

At least they will settle for total restructuring of the country

But the more the Southnis divided, the more they will continue lord over us and restrict any call for restructuring.

If you people want Niger delta republic be serious about it and let's unite and seek self determination.

Do u think Niger delta can do it alone?
Re: . by sunbreaker: 3:01pm On Jun 25, 2017
Bros there is a road from eket to port-harcourt and then link to warri,they will boycott your Biafra land completely
OgaBuhari:
Majority of the indigenes of the aforementioned states do renounce being included into the Republic of Biafra.
But bear in mind that before you travel to Edo or Delta or Yoruba lands or even the North, you will pass thru Abia, Anambra and Imo and before you do that you must purchase a visa to pass thru the Biafra country before you passed over.
So why not join biafra today cos Calabar was a part of the Old Defunct Eastern Region.
I won't talk much.
Afonjas won't be happy about this.
NtoAkwaIbom you're a Biafran whether you like it or Yes
Re: . by TheKingIsHere: 3:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
The OP is an afonja trying to cause quarrel between SS and SE brothers.

Just ignore him.
Re: . by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 3:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
eastsidechillz:

The only reason Igbos Want the SS cos the bigger the more we can wrestle power from these Northern Oligarchy.

But the more the Southnis divided, the more they will continue lord over us and restrict any call for restructuring.

If you people want Niger delta republic be serious about it and let's unite and seek self determination.

Typical of Ipob to underate others.
When the creek wants something, it gets it.. We dnt make noise. When we wanted positions in NDDC we entered the creek and Nigeria went into recession... we dnt make noise like u guys, and we don't beg people to join us fight, as u guys are doing.

so think for urself, we can take care of our own.
Re: . by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 3:22pm On Jun 25, 2017
eastsidechillz:

You guys can cry and wail for Africa.
The house of rep did postpone deliberation on the South East Commission bill, and you guys were busy making noise over the whole place crying marginalization.

but PMB did put in money to complete ur Niger Bridge and ur Reps in the house removed it to buy themselves cars, and you, and ur gons, couldn't talk.

Before now you guys were saying "BIAFRA OR DEATH" today u people are claiming restructuring...

If it's restructuring that u people wanted, everybody would hv joined u guys, but you guys began blackmailing every oda tribe, calling others Unity Beggars..
not knowing that they are the people u guys could hv partnered to get the restructuring....
YOU GUYS LACK DIPLOMACY, AND ARE TOO SENTIMENTAL TO ENGAGE IN POLITICS...
Re: . by OgaBuhari: 3:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
The OP is an afonja trying to cause quarrel between SS and SE brothers.

Just ignore him.
scommon mben ndisime mfo mkpong iso.
Awo miyimeke ye afo edo afonja.
Kop utebe inua mmi mkpong iso sharpenly.
Unam ikott
Re: . by bb6xt(m): 3:41pm On Jun 25, 2017
Even those agitating for Biafra know that the only way Biafra can succeed is if the SS is part of it. The Igbos are highly talented and ingenious people and once they've resolved to achieve anything they usually do at any cost. Even if it requires war to get Biafra they have the resolve and capacity to achieve it. However, one thing working against them is Nigeria's ability to mount a successful and total blockade of food and resources entering Biafra. In my own opinion this is the only reason they failed the first time.

It is even better for them if the SS decides to form their own republic at the same time. Otherwise, they'll be a landlocked country surrounded entirely by Nigeria (like Lesotho in South Africa). Now tell me who in their right senses will allow her airspace, land borders or waterways to be used as supply routes for their enemy?
Re: . by bb6xt(m): 4:01pm On Jun 25, 2017
eastsidechillz:

GOODLUCK TO YOU

Don't just say "Google is your friend", post the darn link or shut the fück up!
Re: . by Bofoy4(m): 4:02pm On Jun 25, 2017
eastsidechillz:
Who ever opened this thread just insulted the IGBO NATION

We don't need these people

I repeat, we don't need them.

This re the same people that the FG has abandoned since the creatin of this country.

They are the number one choice for house maid s and house girls because they don't even know their worth.

CALABAR port should've been the biggest port in NIGERIA due
To its proximity to the east and North

Just imagine how these Two states will be develope if these Yoruba's and Hausa monopoly on Port and investment is shifted to

AKWAIBOM and CALABAR. but this d same Country has frustrated all effort to achieve this.

AKWAIBOM today produce the largest quantity of crude yet almost all the Oil company have their headquarters in Lagos

And pay task there,

government only give them 13% derivation that even took agitation and militancy to achieve.

CALABAR LOST BAKASSI peninsula and the same NIGERIA abandoned the Indegenous people of this land to the point that

Some of them denounced their nationality.

Is it thesekind of people that we want to be part of BIAFRA?

people that don't even know their left and right.

PEOPLE that stands to benefit even more than the IGBOS in the proposed BIAFRA.

I WILL SIEZE TO SUPPORT BIAFRA IF I SEE ANOTHER THREAD TELLING THESE PEOPLE TO JOIN BIAFRA.
ogbeni, issorite then lets remain where we are don't force us into ur biafruad as sabotuer where we be. I preferred being with the huasas and yorubas than with you igbo who are very tribalistic in nature. Currently i reside in umudike i kwn una very well. Una no like like calabar people

Re: . by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
Donlip2:
Iko idad
we reject una Biafra take it is not by force to be biafran,your brothers normally used our women for blood money and we can never be rule by Igbo's.

So you think the OP is ibo ?

Forget that drunkard

Watch Janus new video Biafra is not for everyone people are free to join or not
Re: . by Michael004: 4:17pm On Jun 25, 2017
nototribalist:
I smell Afonjas coming in here, after taking their toilet soup this afternoon. They will be angry with this OP.

They usually drink the toilet soup by this time of the day
trash. Can you compare it to this poo down here. This your laterine irritating soup that one can't differentiate from 2year old pit poo.

Re: . by eastsidechillz: 4:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
Bofoy4:
ogbeni, issorite then lets remain where we are don't force us into ur biafruad as sabotuer where we be. I preferred being with the huasas and yorubas than with you igbo who are very tribalistic in nature. Currently i reside in umudike i kwn una very well. Una no like like calabar people
Afonja I was not referring 2u

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is A Proof That Confirms Ipob As A Terrorist Group. (video) / Photos: Senators Jubilate After Foiling Plan By APC To Impeach Saraki / S A R S: Why Is There No Protest In The Northern Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.