Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,193 members, 7,957,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:53 PM

Blogger Linda Ikeji Stuns As She Covers Sunday's Thisday Style Magazine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blogger Linda Ikeji Stuns As She Covers Sunday's Thisday Style Magazine (362 Views)

Dija, Rahama Sadau & Salma Phillips Cover Thisday Style Magazine's Latest Issue / #BBNaija: Efe Covers ThisDay Style Magazine / Funke Akindele Wows For ThisDay Style Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blogger Linda Ikeji Stuns As She Covers Sunday's Thisday Style Magazine by morereb10: 2:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
The one and only mother of bloggers in Nigeria, Linda Ikeji has been featured in Thisday Style Magazine as she stuns on the cover of the Sunday's Thisday Style. Linda is indeed a beauty to behold.

In Linda's words;

So yours truly is the cover girl for this Sunday's Thisday Style. It's the best photoshoot I feel I've done and its all thanks to the genius called TY Bello. The shoot was done at my house two weeks ago and the result is stunning, even if I have to say so myself...lol.

Got to be honest with you guys, even Don Jazzy will be intimidated with this lady's opulence.

More photos below....

Photo Credit: TY Bello

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/06/fashion-blogger-linda-ikeji-stuns-as.html

cc mynd44 missyb3 lalasticlala

Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Stuns As She Covers Sunday's Thisday Style Magazine by auntysimbiat(f): 2:11pm On Jun 25, 2017
Make sense

1 Like

Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Stuns As She Covers Sunday's Thisday Style Magazine by swiz123(m): 2:17pm On Jun 25, 2017
Wow! But she kinda looks old.
Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Stuns As She Covers Sunday's Thisday Style Magazine by dahunsy(f): 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2017
Coughs"**clear throat # TY bello dey try....just from the pics one wud never know that auntie's engine room is faulty
Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Stuns As She Covers Sunday's Thisday Style Magazine by nerodenero: 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2017
If beauty can get you a husband, I bet no ugly babe will ever get married. Alas, the beautiful ones are struggling and the supposed ugly ones go to the alter every saturday.

The truth is marriage is not a do-or-die thing and is not meant for everybody.

Celebrating everybody that's keeping hope alive.
Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Stuns As She Covers Sunday's Thisday Style Magazine by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
Wow! So beautiful.... she would make a lovely bride... fine geh
Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Stuns As She Covers Sunday's Thisday Style Magazine by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
swiz123:
She don dey old now wetin you expect?
Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Stuns As She Covers Sunday's Thisday Style Magazine by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 25, 2017
Make we wrest abeg.

Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Stuns As She Covers Sunday's Thisday Style Magazine by praizephoto(m): 2:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
beautiful
Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Stuns As She Covers Sunday's Thisday Style Magazine by Evablizin(f): 2:37pm On Jun 25, 2017
Wow aunty Linda na you be this?you make sense
Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Stuns As She Covers Sunday's Thisday Style Magazine by Muzanga(f): 2:41pm On Jun 25, 2017
swiz123:
we all get older everyday. No big deal
Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Stuns As She Covers Sunday's Thisday Style Magazine by Muzanga(f): 2:42pm On Jun 25, 2017
nerodenero:
If beauty can get you a husband, I bet no ugly babe will ever get married. Alas, the beautiful ones are struggling and the supposed ugly ones go to the alter every saturday.

The truth is marriage is not a do-or-die thing and is not meant for everybody.

Celebrating everybody that's keeping hope alive.
stop with the marriage sermon already abeg its stale

1 Like

Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Stuns As She Covers Sunday's Thisday Style Magazine by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
Muzanga:
stop with the marriage sermon already abeg its stale
I weak for the guy o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Yankee Passport No Go Cure Your Frog Voice - Wizkid Shades Davido / Ijele / "I Am Your King" Hushpuppi Tells Nigerians As He Poses With Dsquared2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.