Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Eid-el-fitr: Aisha Buhari Thanks Nigerians For Praying For Her Husband, Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eid-el-fitr: Aisha Buhari Thanks Nigerians For Praying For Her Husband, Buhari (346 Views)

Near Crash Experience: Aisha Buhari Commends Flight Crew, Thanks Nigerians / Polio: Buhari Thanks Osinbajo For Making Nigeria Proud / Abacha Loot: Buhari Thanks Swiss Govt For Returning $322.5m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eid-el-fitr: Aisha Buhari Thanks Nigerians For Praying For Her Husband, Buhari by exlinkleads(f): 3:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
The wife of the President of Federal Republic of Nigeria, Aisha​ Buhari, has acknowledge that thanked the citizens of Nigeria for their fervent prayers for the recovery of her ailing husband, President Muhammadu Buhari.

This is contained​ in her message on Eid el Fitr​​ on Sunday. The ​celebration​ marks the end of the holy month of Ramadan​. In her statement, she said:

"I felicitate with Nigerians and the Muslim Ummah over this opportunity to get closer to Allah (SWT) ”I also thank Nigerians for all their prayers for our dear country and the President, and call on all to imbibe the spirit of love, compassion and unity as basic lessons of Ramadan.

​”​I appeal to all to show true sense of patriotism for national cohesion to ensure that Nigeria attains the greatness for which it was destined​”​.

Buhari has been ​in the United Kingdom ​on medical vacation since 7th of May 2017 till date.

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/06/eid-el-fitr-aisha-buhari-acknowledge.html

cc: ishilove mynd44 missyb3 lalasticlala dominique

Re: Eid-el-fitr: Aisha Buhari Thanks Nigerians For Praying For Her Husband, Buhari by Young03(m): 3:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
OK
Just coming back from 3weeks ban

mynd pray I no catch u for road one day
Re: Eid-el-fitr: Aisha Buhari Thanks Nigerians For Praying For Her Husband, Buhari by obamabinladen(m): 3:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
Aishawo your husband don't deserve any favourable prayer from Igbos.
Re: Eid-el-fitr: Aisha Buhari Thanks Nigerians For Praying For Her Husband, Buhari by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 25, 2017
obamabinladen:
Aishawo your husband don't deserve any favourable prayer from Igbos.

We know Buhari has failed Nigerians but you have to:
Go easy bro! Pray for yourself first. Moreover, Aisha Buhari is not thanking you! All these IPOB capuchins self.

Your moniker says it all.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari, Osinbajo And The Political Urchins / Release Evan Some Biafrans Says / The Aso Rock Charade: Wither The Succour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.