Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,587 members, 7,823,550 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Why Do Ladies Spend So Much Time Dressing? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Do Ladies Spend So Much Time Dressing? (460 Views)

Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? / 5 Nigerian Cities With The Highest Level Of Indecent Dressing Among Ladies / How Much Will Nigerian Ladies Spend On Their Hair For Christmas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Spend So Much Time Dressing? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
In all honesty, ladies of our age can literally spend an average of 40 mins or more making up, dressing up and preparing for an outing.

Why is this so?

Most of men of our generation are not used to this cus our mothers never spent so much time doing same. Yes, there wasn't so much to they could do as regards fashion back then dou. Special hairdos were ceremonial, it was either pamming, Bob Marley or Jerry curls... Opari!

Well, my argument is this... Why do ladies spend eternity dressing and making up? Is it that difficult to look good and simple?

You wanna go out with ur girl by 10am, it's best u tell her 8am cus if u tell her 10 u might end up getting to your destination by 12. It is while trying to pack her hair she'll remb she hasn't painted her nails nor shaved her armpit or something. Can't u just be ready always ni?

Really I used to get angry at my woman for taking time but well, now I'm learning to "endure" lol

Ladies please why is it a necessity to spend so much time in front of the mirror (even more than the time u spend taking ur bath)?

Guys, how have u been coping and what's your view?
Re: Why Do Ladies Spend So Much Time Dressing? by Greatzeus(m): 8:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
1. They wanna look good
2. They wanna look good
100. They wanna look good grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Spend So Much Time Dressing? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 28, 2017
Lawa oo

Greatzeus:
1. They wanna look good
2. They wanna look good
100. They wanna look good grin

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Etiquette / The Eleventh Fashion Show Will Provide Jobs For Nigeria Youth -angela Thomas / Affordable Suits For Sale In Uyo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.