Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) (15709 Views)

Father, Stepmum Chain 10-Year-Old Son To Animals For 2 Years In Kebbi (Graphic) / The Woman Ekiti Pastor Injured Her Vagina During Deliverance Dies (Photos) / Photo Of Kidnapper Evans Father, Stephen Onwuamadike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by raphy(m): 9:12pm On Jun 25, 2017
father be taken Evans paracetamol for Evans headache.he follow eat the kidnap money why won't he be ashame.the money will soon hang him in the throat when they finally kill him.
Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
His father is also a criminal like he is. After spending money his son gave him from kidnapping innocent people, he is here playing innocent. He is the one that needs deliverance for being a bad father. Like father like son.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by ipobarecriminals: 9:16pm On Jun 25, 2017
sad shameless father.U dnt know ur way to TB church wen ur son dey buy u ttruck/SUV.TB Joshua koh,TD JAKE ni.Shege
Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by OMOTOWO(m): 9:17pm On Jun 25, 2017
hemartins:

Hahaha.
Wa crash o
Where you dey go?
mo fe wole kanle...
Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by Tecno66: 9:18pm On Jun 25, 2017
Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by Abfinest007(m): 9:18pm On Jun 25, 2017
is your cross carry it u fail in ur duty to raise him up d right way

1 Like

Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by iamdannyfc(m): 9:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ah.....

Are you writing jamb,waec,neco or gce?
Lets meet at [url]Onlysage.Tk[/url] so we can chat by question and answering ourselve.
Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by chara019: 9:22pm On Jun 25, 2017
what's this?
so tired of Evans story,the law should pass its judgement already, what is the deliverance for?to make him a changed person? that means for him to be changed he has to live......
Mtcheeeew,na waste of deliverance, T.B should save his power.
This country is messed up.....jail him and forget his story,or pass a death sentence.....warisit sef.
Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by Tecno66: 9:27pm On Jun 25, 2017
solid3:
TB Joshua ko TB Suleiman ni.

The bags of iron beans wey him go chop till him die dey wait for am for Kirikiri.
TB Joshua ko Tblitz ni.
Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by eaglesshinne: 9:30pm On Jun 25, 2017
the man should be pardoned abeg,
Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by Maruchi203(m): 9:33pm On Jun 25, 2017
You are now begging them to deliver him, but when he was supplying money, you were telling him that God is using him abi...

1 Like

Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by Bananafall: 9:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
Sorry Sir (Father of a criminal)
your son is a criminal not possessed
he will be taken to jail were he belongs
Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by eposho: 9:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
eaglesshinne:
the man should be pardoned abeg,
The only punishment good for evans is death penalty anything else is A mockery of justice.

1 Like

Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by fakati(m): 9:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
Of what use is this your deliverance now papa Evans? Salvation is what he needs so that after life is squish out of Evans he will meet the Lord

1 Like

Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
Chuukwudi:
Everyone reaps what he sows, bountifuly too!
I hope this was true. But it's a sad fact that Karma ISN'T real.
Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by mechanics(m): 9:40pm On Jun 25, 2017
eyah, I really feel for the man, his son has to pay for his crime.
Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by Vainglory: 9:40pm On Jun 25, 2017
Is the papa saying that his son should not pay for his crimes?

1 Like

Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by banmee(m): 9:41pm On Jun 25, 2017
Every problem is the devil's fault in nigeria. Most Nigerians do not understand the concept of taking personal responsibility for decisions and actions taken. It's always the devil that did it and God is the solution. What a people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by Bananafall: 9:42pm On Jun 25, 2017
Thief family tongue
Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by Toosure70: 9:42pm On Jun 25, 2017
flat head seeking for deliverance in afoja church? Shame on cownu.
Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 25, 2017
Evan's criminality attracts the death penalty, and he must be given exactly that. Anything else is despicably unjust. The old man remembers all the bournvita and peak milk periodically delivered and wants his son freed so that they can keep flowing in. Sorry baba. Your son is worthless, a waste product dumped onto our planet from a distant galaxy. We must get rid of him. He doesn't belong here. grin

2 Likes

Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
him father is afraid of loosing his rich son hahaha...
breeze don blow; fowl yansh come open you come remember TB Joshua. no way for your son mpa
Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by hatchy(f): 10:00pm On Jun 25, 2017
Take him to TB Joshua for what?

Africans(Nigerians) attach everything to spiritual even for things that either our environment or association is a cause.

His place is in Kirikiri maximum prison where he will spend at least 30 years undergoing rehabilitation and resetting of his brain and mind from committing crimes.

Period!

1 Like

Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by doskie(m): 10:03pm On Jun 25, 2017
datola:
Nonesense. TB Joshua ko T Beelzebub ni.

This Evans thing should be charged to court as soon as investigations are concluded.
azz... in...... na watin suppose don play since nau

the matter don dey long.

phone thieves are burnt to death, but this one is gradually turning celebrity. which way naija?!

1 Like

Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by wickedtuna: 10:45pm On Jun 25, 2017
hemartins:
This is Nigeria.
Anything can happen.
Petty criminals are burnt instantly without any means of explanation.
Notorious criminals are taken to TB Joshua for deliverance.
LMAO...this one make me piss for body
Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by emerazz(m): 10:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
so nw its EVANS and SNAKE baaa?? d nex tin we'll c is "C D TYPE OF CLOTH EVANS WORE DAT INSPIRED HIM TO START KIDNAPPING" issoryt
Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by bonna4u(m): 11:06pm On Jun 25, 2017
Evan's father must be very stupid if he really uttered that rubbish.
Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by crackhouse(m): 12:09am On Jun 26, 2017
Nigeria judicial system knows no religion and spirituality. So don't bring spirituality into this.
I blame journalists that go to their house and give them room to plead for his release.
After been caught for armed robbery he went into kidnapping. This is a man that was a drug dealer before becoming an armed robber.
Mehn if they dare it ehh, this man will definitely become a ritualist after his freedom.
Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by datigbogirl: 12:33am On Jun 26, 2017
247frolicboss:

http://www.channelstv.com/2017/06/25/father-of-kidnap-kingpin-evans-wants-him-taken-to-tb-joshua-for-deliverance/

No we'll rather take him to Kirikiri....better deliverance dey there, ask Reverend King...

1 Like

Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by linearity: 3:28am On Jun 26, 2017
Evans indicated that, it was the money he gave his father and the father used to open his poultry business.

In the spirit of this 'forgiveness', I guess the father has liquidated the poultry business and forward the check to the government investigating team, this way they can be used as part restitution payment to his victims?
Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by soulfood(m): 4:40am On Jun 26, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Robbed A Mosque In Niger State Arrested (Photo) / Police Recover Two Year-Old-Boy Sold In Imo For ₦100,000, Arrest Suspects / Reverend Father Malachy Asadu Kidnapped In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.