Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,170 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Eid-El-Fitr Celebration All Over The World In Pictures - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Eid-El-Fitr Celebration All Over The World In Pictures (19092 Views)

Eid-el-fitr 1439: Sultan Announces Tomorrow Is Eid As Moon Sighted / Eid-el-fitr 2018: Sultan Urges Muslims To Look For New Moon Thursday, June 14. / Sallah Cow Forced Into A Small Car Ahead Of Eid-el-Kabir Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eid-El-Fitr Celebration All Over The World In Pictures by spyroxy1(m): 10:33am On Jun 26, 2017
Consray:
Islamic religion is the most practice religion in Africa.

..and even the fastest growing religion of the world.

The scientists and well educated (exposed) has found more reality, truth and correctness in the Qur'an, more reason they revert to Islam.

I challenge you (non-Muslim) reading, pick up an English Qur'an and read, you will see the Perfection and sincere Truth from God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eid-El-Fitr Celebration All Over The World In Pictures by ngwababe(f): 10:38am On Jun 26, 2017
Xbee007:

Don't worry it will go away after a week or so. Just ignore the temptation to comment on Muslim threads for the time being.

Thanks bro!
Re: Eid-El-Fitr Celebration All Over The World In Pictures by factwriter(m): 10:54am On Jun 26, 2017
ngwababe:

Thank you sir, whatever is the meaning you read out of it, no problem, but please i am renouncing back to my Jesus Christ, the only way, truth and life. I denounce allah before the same one million nairlanders and half a million NL visitors. Make una take me out i pray thee. But one thing i assure you, no matter your rapid growth, Christians will always conquer because through his death and resurrection, Christ brought unto us his victory everlasting. Accept him now, he who is able to kill your body and soul. Peace to you. I am a girl nwokeoma...

I wasn't expecting such an "humble retreat", it's unlike of most Christian Nairalanders. They usually continue wiggling even when fully roped until the lasso snapped their neck.

well, as much as I would have love to keep the intimidation tease my hands are tied by the words of God...

Verily, the right path has become distinct from the wrong path. ﻻَ ﺇِﻛْﺮَﺍﻩَ ﻓِﻲ ﺍﻟﺪِّﻳﻦِ (There is no compulsion in religion ), meaning, "Do not force anyone to become Muslim, for Islam is plain and clear, and its proofs and evidence are plain and clear.
(qur'an 2:256)

In Islam only C.C.C.C are welcomed.

CONVERTS whose CONVERSIONS were made from CONVICTIONS and not COERCION.

(Nairaland founder please take note. we know you're watching for our safety but then... the CCCC rules stands).

Peace my sister and remain blessed.
Re: Eid-El-Fitr Celebration All Over The World In Pictures by Sainttops(m): 11:13am On Jun 26, 2017
I like the way we Muslims coordinate things mostly the way we don't follow some arguments on this site blindly.
May Allah keep on blessing us.
Re: Eid-El-Fitr Celebration All Over The World In Pictures by factwriter(m): 11:20am On Jun 26, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

i tot Allah and Jehova are one....isnt Allah the Arabic word for GOD.

your making it seems like there are two different GOD.

From the little I (feel perturbed to understand) about Christianity, the word JEHOVAH refers to a God that is in THREE form (father, Son and Spirit).

While in Islam the word ALLAH unequivocally refers to a God that is STRICTLY ONE.

Qur'an Chp112:

(English Transliteration)

Bismillaah ar-Rahman ar-Raheem

Qul huwallaahu ahad
Allahus samad
Lam yalid wa lam yuulad
Wa lamyakun lahuuu kufuwan ahad

(English Translation)

In the name of God, the most beneficent, the most merciful.

Say: He is Allah, the One.
He is Allah, the Eternal,
Who was never born,
nor ever gave birth.
The One beyond compare.

From the above you can see that the difference between the word ALLAH and the word JEHOVAH goes beyond LEXICOLOGY.

2 Likes

Re: Eid-El-Fitr Celebration All Over The World In Pictures by sakieja(f): 11:26am On Jun 26, 2017
being a Muslim is pleasure. may we not go astray.see uniqueness. alhamdulilahi sukuralilahi
Re: Eid-El-Fitr Celebration All Over The World In Pictures by ngwababe(f): 11:27am On Jun 26, 2017
factwriter:

I wasn't expecting such an "humble retreat", it's unlike of most Christian Nairalanders. They usually continue wiggling even when fully roped until the lasso snapped their neck.

well, as much as I would have love to keep the intimidation tease my hands are tied by the words of God...

Thank you Sir!

Verily, the right path has become distinct from the wrong path. ﻻَ ﺇِﻛْﺮَﺍﻩَ ﻓِﻲ ﺍﻟﺪِّﻳﻦِ (There is no compulsion in religion ), meaning, "Do not force anyone to become Muslim, for Islam is plain and clear, and its proofs and evidence are plain and clear.

(Nairaland founder please take note. we know you're watching for our safety but then... the CCCC rules stands).

Re: Eid-El-Fitr Celebration All Over The World In Pictures by ngwababe(f): 11:29am On Jun 26, 2017
factwriter:

Thank you sir!
Re: Eid-El-Fitr Celebration All Over The World In Pictures by gegee(m): 12:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
Deeypeey:
l didnt create Nairaland so I wouldn't knw....buh I could guess its to reduce hate comments and rude remarks...and its obviously not working
and is the hate comments and rude remarks directed at muslims only ?.......... no
Re: Eid-El-Fitr Celebration All Over The World In Pictures by Ibro2005: 9:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
Kano, Nigeria.

Re: Eid-El-Fitr Celebration All Over The World In Pictures by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 28, 2017
Consray:
i never click on the yes button, i don't really know how that got there
Okay oo
Re: Eid-El-Fitr Celebration All Over The World In Pictures by Consray(f): 7:00am On Jun 29, 2017
A religion whereby human blood is nothing to waist, perfect? And i also observes something why is it that all the Islamic countries that i know are always in crisis, fighting here and there. Is that a religion you could perfect and sincere?
spyroxy1:

The scientists and well educated (exposed) has found more reality, truth and correctness in the Qur'an, more reason they revert to Islam.

I challenge you (non-Muslim) reading, pick up an English Qur'an and read, you will see the Perfection and sincere Truth from God.
Re: Eid-El-Fitr Celebration All Over The World In Pictures by Consray(f): 7:12am On Jun 29, 2017
Xbee007:

Don't worry it will go away after a week or so. Just ignore the temptation to comment on Muslim threads for the time being.
alright thanks
Re: Eid-El-Fitr Celebration All Over The World In Pictures by Lukuluku69(m): 11:35am On Jun 15, 2018
spyroxy1:

Isaiah 54:1-4 KJV
[1] Sing, O barren, thou that didst not bear; break forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail with child: for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the Lord .
[2] Enlarge the place of thy tent, and let them stretch forth the curtains of thine habitations: spare not, lengthen thy cords, and strengthen thy stakes;
[3] For thou shalt break forth on the right hand and on the left; and thy seed shall inherit the Gentiles, and make the desolate cities to be inhabited.
[4] Fear not; for thou shalt not be ashamed: neither be thou confounded; for thou shalt not be put to shame: for thou shalt forget the shame of thy youth, and shalt not remember the reproach of thy widowhood any more.

They have been warned repeatedly in the Bible. The Verses above in Isaiah says the Child of the Desolate (Hagar) will be more than the married Wife (Sarah). They won't listen if you tell them. They have been programmed to hate anything Islam. They hate the Book, they hate the Arabic Language. One Pastor even call it a Demonic Language (Glory be to God). We can only show they the way perchance they listen and turn to The Lord of the Worlds and stop the Human, Pastors, Priests worship. Do have a blessed Eid smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance / 6 Nigerians Among Crane Crash Victims / A Chinese Emperor's Poem About Prophet Muhammad (SAW)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.