Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,466 members, 7,958,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:56 PM

Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) (16800 Views)

Dead Bayelsa Corper Wrapped In Nylon Bag, Transported On Boat By Fellow Corpers / Bayelsa Corper Drowns While Taking Selfie At A Jetty In Ogbolomaibiri, Nembe / Abuja Female Corper Shot Dead By Armed Robbers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) by Badge1: 8:01am On Jun 26, 2017
RIP bro....... Dose saying scrap NYSC, am nt against d idea bt these criminals are everywhere. Are we going to scrap dat out too?
Re: Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) by Muyiii(m): 8:02am On Jun 26, 2017
My condolence to the family of the deceased. It's unfortunate that we live in a country where lives are not valued. No basic social amenities, same recycled incompetent so-called leaders who do not understand the ripple effects of unemployment and insecurity in nation. What exactly do we benefit from the so called NYSC scheme?

While other economic driven countries are busy enhancing the standard of living in their country, we are doing the exact opposite.
Re: Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) by adecz: 8:02am On Jun 26, 2017
Well done,
Clueless one..
Re: Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) by vicfajeze: 8:03am On Jun 26, 2017
R I P
Re: Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) by bastien: 8:03am On Jun 26, 2017
jessejunior:
RIP

I suspect cultism... I stand to be corrected
you play cult for school and u no die na, street cult go come kill u.....

Maybe he put him hand somewhere, or him know something too much, or he was robbed etc, one of the above pick one

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) by Pylony(m): 8:05am On Jun 26, 2017
OrestesDante:
Make dem scrap this crap called NYSC.
so na NYSC send unknown gun men!
Re: Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) by hebenezher(m): 8:05am On Jun 26, 2017
Dozzymoney:
Bayelsa Corper again? That was how James onu that served with us was killed last year here in bayelsa. And funny of it all police apprehended the very guy in question and was taking to prison,low and behold the guy is back like this and having been seeing him all the time.RIP BROH

arrrrgh! so, you have been seeing constantly, and haven't raised a plan together with your friends who are also friends to the deceased, to amputate or send the bastard to an early life. gosh!

That's annoying really, injustice from the police. at times I don't feel remorse or simpathy for them, when they're attacked by rubbers and killed with like chicken. its called kamar!
Re: Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) by gawk: 8:06am On Jun 26, 2017
NYSC should be scrapped, its has outlived its usefulness.. Like if you support this motion..
Re: Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) by kidnapa: 8:11am On Jun 26, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
A family has been thrown into mourning, after their son who is UNIBEN graduate but deployed to Bayelsa for his NYSC year was shot dead.

The deceased's brother, Prosper Collins, took to Facebook to narrate the incident that led to his brother's death. Here's what he wrote;

"What a Black and Dark Saturday, I was just at home, when MY Younger Brother Murphy called on me with a deep Groaning Tone, shouting were are U 3 or more times, with tension and confessions, all I COULD SAY was what?

Then the news so traumatizing, that my Younger Brother SAMUEL COLLINS, Has been killed by an unknown GUN MEN, LIFELESS BODY IN THE POOL OF HIS BLOOD, just at the entrance of his resident close to NDDC KPANSIA at the hours of 9:05pm 24th June 2017.

His phone and Wallet was taken away; what is YENEGOA TURNING INTO, life's aren't secured or valued anymore, wow!!!! Oh death. What's happening to our SOCIETY? MAY UR SOUL REST IN PEACE, ALL I CAN IS GOD KNOWS BETTER."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/family-mourns-son-deployed-bayelsa-nysc-shot-dead-graphic-photos.html

Lalasticlala

NYSC program has caused more pains than achievements. I lost a friend doing NYSC in Zamfara in 2004.
We or people that successfully passed NYSC, what is our achievement? nothing apart from free fvck.
Re: Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) by Pylony(m): 8:17am On Jun 26, 2017
Some are calling for NYSC to be scrap as if it will mean the end of how citizenry are killed all over the country now adays were human liver seems of little value on daily basis, we should call for tight security for all in the country, in a country of abt 160million with less than 500k police force to police a mammoth population. Scrapping away NYSC will not stop the dead of any Graduate, period.
Re: Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 8:17am On Jun 26, 2017
cults never forgets. they trail you to the end when you think you have escaped.
Re: Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 8:28am On Jun 26, 2017
So sad. Condolences to the friends and families.
Re: Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) by kingamon(m): 8:33am On Jun 26, 2017
Nikita1:
I hate this kind of news....... corpers dying like chickens after all the hustle

RIP
Re: Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) by kingamon(m): 8:33am On Jun 26, 2017
Nikita1:
I hate this kind of news....... corpers dying like chickens after all the hustle

RIP
The thing the pain me die
Re: Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) by allstarcomic(m): 8:34am On Jun 26, 2017
THATS SO SAD THERE. MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE.

ALRIGHT GUYS, HAVE YOU WATCHED MY COMEDY VIDEOS HERE ON YOUTUBE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYPFFfIGDxE&index=1&list=PLY7Fos48tYceFx6LDXQngQto1ChruUlvs
ITS A LOT OF HARDWORK PUTTING THAT TOGETHER,
WATCH SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE, NA BEG I DEY BEG.
IF YOU NO ENJOY THE SKIT, I GO RETURN YOUR MB. SURE!
DONT FORGET TO TALK TO ME ON WHATSAPP IF YOU NOTICE ANYTHING
Re: Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) by mvem(m): 8:34am On Jun 26, 2017
OrestesDante:
Make dem scrap this crap called NYSC.
....na nysc kill am...it could hv been anybody
Re: Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) by Dicksonpal: 8:39am On Jun 26, 2017
hebenezher:

arrrrgh! so, you have been seeing constantly, and haven't raised a plan together with your friends who are also friends to the deceased, to amputate or send the bastard to an early life. gosh!

That's annoying really, injustice from the police. at times I don't feel remorse or simpathy for them, when they're attacked by rubbers and killed with like chicken. its called kamar!
easier said Dan done, words are on street... There's always someone to avenge or partake in reprisal attack.. Be guided... Sometimes Na to dey observe better pass
Re: Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) by braimeddy: 8:42am On Jun 26, 2017
U re a heavy scam and a fat liar. The scores of derry city vs cork city was 1-2. Or u can as well said HF/FT was 2/2. Stop deceiving peeps here
Techman001:
Be part of today's inevitable big win.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) by deoladtop: 8:58am On Jun 26, 2017
Dozzymoney:
Bayelsa Corper again? That was how James onu that served with us was killed last year here in bayelsa. And funny of it all police apprehended the very guy in question and was taking to prison,low and behold the guy is back like this and having been seeing him all the time.RIP BROH

That was the same way a fellow corper , kola akinbuja was killed in 2004 during our service year in same bayelsa. Na wah o.
Re: Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) by hebenezher(m): 9:00am On Jun 26, 2017
Dicksonpal:
easier said Dan done, words are on street... There's always someone to avenge or partake in reprisal attack.. Be guided... Sometimes Na to dey observe better pass
I get it bro.... make God just dey guild person.
Re: Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 9:08am On Jun 26, 2017
jessejunior:
RIP

anything cultism.
he's not a cultist
Re: Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) by DammyY123: 9:32am On Jun 26, 2017
So sad rip
Re: Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) by Bamidele539: 9:47am On Jun 26, 2017
Dozzymoney:
mehn that reminds me, James Onu's death was so painful expecially to us that served in yenegoa, May all the soul of the fallen heros find rest with the LORD!!!
Re: Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) by raphy(m): 9:54am On Jun 26, 2017
the country has decayed.may his gentle soul R.I.P amen.
Re: Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) by Tman104(m): 9:55am On Jun 26, 2017
RIP bro
Re: Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 10:05am On Jun 26, 2017
Viruses:
Does anyone know how KPMG handles issues of WAEC certificate with wrong date of birth during document verification before final offer of employment and how they handle candidates that have lost their certificates?

Any help is really appreciated

My friend....I suspect you falsified one of your records / certificates.

Wish you the best if KPMG doesn't report to the Police because those kind of companies...
Re: Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) by Horlufemi(m): 10:10am On Jun 26, 2017
Techman001:
Be part of today's inevitable big win.

Why you shouldn't bother with these guys.

Re: Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) by 2shure: 10:21am On Jun 26, 2017
We are working with local network to track him down.hes indeed a bet scammer
Horlufemi:

Why you shouldn't bother with these guys.
cry

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) by kingthreatz: 10:34am On Jun 26, 2017
jessejunior:
RIP

His stuff was stolen. Also as a corper why would he meddle into South-south cultism? It's plain wicked armed robbery. This is why i support jungle justice. Armed robbers are heartless
Re: Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) by charlsecy(m): 10:36am On Jun 26, 2017
OMOTOWO:
If I write "SCRAP NYSC", one person go talk sey because a don serve that I am selfish...
He was killed by NYSC?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Check NYSC Senate Approved List For All Institutions / NYSC, CBN To Give Loans To Corpers / Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.