Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Evans' Father, Begs Nigerians To Forgive His Son And Take Him To T.B. Joshua - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evans' Father, Begs Nigerians To Forgive His Son And Take Him To T.B. Joshua (352 Views)

"Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari / Find My Son’s Killers, Father Begs Police, Obiano / Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Evans' Father, Begs Nigerians To Forgive His Son And Take Him To T.B. Joshua by ObiOmaMu: 9:15pm On Jun 25, 2017
Arrested billionaire Kidnapper Chukwudi Onwuamadike Evans’ father, Stephen Onwuamadike, who was interviewed by Channels TV, begged Nigerians to forgive his son and also take him to Prophet TB Joshua for deliverance .

In his own words;

“I’m still pleading to Nigerians, everybody he offended that they should forgive him. Life is very very important. Once they have life, there is hope. I have said it earlier, let them take him to T.B Joshua.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/evans-father-begs-nigerians-forgive-son-take-t-b-joshua-deliverance.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Evans' Father, Begs Nigerians To Forgive His Son And Take Him To T.B. Joshua by colossus91(m): 9:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
booked

(1) (Reply)

Chief Orders Corpse Of Man Be Exhumed For Failing To Attend Communal Labour / Nigerian Stop Jungle Justice / Ambode Vows To Stamp Out ‘badoo’, Says They Are Not Spirits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.