Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Wow, wow, I know you will laugh, you really got me laughing I did✓ - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Wow, wow, I know you will laugh, you really got me laughing I did✓ (1052 Views)

Chinese Man Makes A Living Posing As Real-life “laughing Buddha” (video) / Muhammad Mua’zu Muhammad: My First Wife Got Me Three Other Wives – Emir Of Kanam / I Don't Know The Gods As Well As Nigerians But I Know Baba Sango (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow, wow, I know you will laugh, you really got me laughing I did✓ by lightblazingnow(m): 10:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
The question is why do the nations rage... The word rage speak of their quest to become independent without any help from anyone from God Almighty and the anointed Jesus. And the people imagine a vain thing.... The whole of their thoughts put together were vain yet they kept on meditating on... The course they are thinking is unreachable and unrealistic yet they pursued on to reach the impossible...

The kings of the earth set themselves and the rulers take counsel together against the lord God Almighty and against his anointed Jesus, saying

" Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us " what sort of vain imagination is that, to break the bands, the decreed and establishments of the Holy writing and fulfilment and to establish their senseless wicked, brutal and no mercy incapable and weaknesses of the flesh so that they can control and enjoy the pleasure of the Almighty God.

Because of their vain imagination, they have been chained and kept in prison until time is fulfilled for the final redemption of the prize possession, your body, the body of Christ which is housing the treasure of God Almighty. How could they ever get out of the prison of God Almighty which he kept them because of their rages and vain imagination and listen what they are saying..... Are they ever going to repent for such treachery against the one who lives for ever and more

" He that is sitting in the heavens shall laugh: the LORD shall have them in derision" he will so got himself laughing at their rages and vain imaginations, what foolish counsel they have taken together, does the all seeing eye not see and the ear which no secret could be hidden from, shall he not hear their hell voices, and scorpions utterances? He did heard and as we speak they have gotten THEMSELVES into the biggest derision ever. You won't believe it until you have been had in God Almighty derision, pounding you into pieces without recognition wether you existed before.

" Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure" you haven't experienced this, this is tumbling and there is nothing left to consider either. It's determined process to crush the assembly of these vain folks who are considering breaking God Almighty bands into two, meaning using the name of the lord God Almighty in vain, have not acknowledge the authority of the word of God Almighty. Agree with God Almighty bands fools, for there is no breaking​ the bands, it has been and it's settled in heaven. This is what you get for ever considering the vain imagination

" Yet have I the most high God Almighty, set my king Jesus upon my holy hill of Zion " and there is nothing anyone could ever tried to break our bands asunder and cast our cord away from themselves... Christ Jesus is anointed by the most high God Almighty his father and will reign in life for ever and more...

" I, CHRIST JESUS will declare the decree: the LORD have said unto me, you are my Son; this day have I begotten you... From the dead with power according to the Spirit of holiness and the resurrection from the dead. Raised to life to live forever just like his father. For as the father has life in himself, even so has he, the Almighty God given to the son to have life in himself and who so ever CHRIST JESUS will, he gives this life.

What are you going to do about it?? Take it from him

??

You fools already have done that, and he was raised back to life never to taste death again forever.

" Ask of me, Christ Jesus and I, the most high God Almighty shall give you the heathen for your inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for your possession" I will give you all flesh, every soul and every parts of the whole world and everything in the world, the earth, the sea, the sky and what have you... You will completely be incharge of my works

" You shall break them with a rod of iron; you shall dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

Exactly. They are going to be cracked just as the potters crashes the vessels which is discarded and worthless to him.... Yes

" Be wise now therefore, O you foolish kings: be instructed, you senseless judges of the earth.

Stop the rages and vain babbling you foolish kings and be told what to do by CHRIST JESUS you senseless​ judges of the earth taking vain counsel together against the lord God Almighty and against his anointed Jesus.....

There isn't road there, step back and be instructed..

" Serve the LORD God Almighty with fear, and rejoice with trembling as you gaze at the glory of God Almighty in the face of Jesus Christ

" Kiss the beloved Son of God Almighty, lest he be angry, and you perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him. Amen. We are so blessed who have made him our hiding place, a strong fortress which can never be invaded by any superior forces, because the authority begins and ends with them. Amen

Re: Wow, wow, I know you will laugh, you really got me laughing I did✓ by lightblazingnow(m): 4:48am On Jun 26, 2017
Sure thing
Re: Wow, wow, I know you will laugh, you really got me laughing I did✓ by lightblazingnow(m): 4:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
Yeah
Re: Wow, wow, I know you will laugh, you really got me laughing I did✓ by lightblazingnow(m): 5:50pm On Jun 26, 2017
Good
Re: Wow, wow, I know you will laugh, you really got me laughing I did✓ by lightblazingnow(m): 7:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
For example
Re: Wow, wow, I know you will laugh, you really got me laughing I did✓ by lightblazingnow(m): 4:03am On Jun 27, 2017
Grab
Re: Wow, wow, I know you will laugh, you really got me laughing I did✓ by lightblazingnow(m): 7:28am On Jun 29, 2017
Good
Re: Wow, wow, I know you will laugh, you really got me laughing I did✓ by lightblazingnow(m): 1:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
So
Re: Wow, wow, I know you will laugh, you really got me laughing I did✓ by lightblazingnow(m): 5:46am On Jun 30, 2017
You should
Re: Wow, wow, I know you will laugh, you really got me laughing I did✓ by lightblazingnow(m): 3:21am On Jul 01, 2017
Incredible
Re: Wow, wow, I know you will laugh, you really got me laughing I did✓ by lightblazingnow(m): 3:22am On Jul 01, 2017
Imagine
Re: Wow, wow, I know you will laugh, you really got me laughing I did✓ by lightblazingnow(m): 2:32am On Jul 02, 2017
Awesome
Re: Wow, wow, I know you will laugh, you really got me laughing I did✓ by lightblazingnow(m): 7:43am On Jul 05, 2017
Grace
Re: Wow, wow, I know you will laugh, you really got me laughing I did✓ by lightblazingnow(m): 6:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
Laughing
Re: Wow, wow, I know you will laugh, you really got me laughing I did✓ by Cuddlebugie(f): 9:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
GET WELL SOON

2 Likes

Re: Wow, wow, I know you will laugh, you really got me laughing I did✓ by lightblazingnow(m): 3:20am On Jul 06, 2017
Grace
Re: Wow, wow, I know you will laugh, you really got me laughing I did✓ by lightblazingnow(m): 10:24am On Jul 06, 2017
I did
Re: Wow, wow, I know you will laugh, you really got me laughing I did✓ by lightblazingnow(m): 7:14pm On Jul 06, 2017
550 keep
Re: Wow, wow, I know you will laugh, you really got me laughing I did✓ by lightblazingnow(m): 7:48am On Jul 07, 2017
567 just
Re: Wow, wow, I know you will laugh, you really got me laughing I did✓ by lightblazingnow(m): 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
581 do

(1) (Reply)

Institutional Indigenous Discrimination / Another African Immigrant Killed By U.S Police(some Day We'll Be Done Wit Oyibo) / Proof That Ooni Of Ife Is A Descendant Of The Oba Of Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.