Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:34 PM

Is This The Best Resignation Letter Ever? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is This The Best Resignation Letter Ever? (19063 Views)

The Perfect Resignation Letter / How To Write A Resignation Letter / How To Write A Great Resignation Letter Sample (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Best Resignation Letter Ever? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 25, 2017
What do you guys thinks?

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is This The Best Resignation Letter Ever? by delishpot: 10:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
He don talk as e be am for body. If una like make una laugh e nor consign am put.
If that place no work out as e plan am, him go return back to them but, if e sweet for there then he wish his former employer well grin grin . To be forewarned is to carry katapolt.

113 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This The Best Resignation Letter Ever? by ipobarecriminals: 10:51pm On Jun 25, 2017
wink grin grin grin grin cheesy grin wink grin grin grin grin jesters/ clowns plenty for dis country. To come back and rob

6 Likes

Re: Is This The Best Resignation Letter Ever? by cruzydal(m): 11:06pm On Jun 25, 2017
LastMumu:
What do you guys thinks?
We think u need an English teacher

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Best Resignation Letter Ever? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 25, 2017
cruzydal:

We think u need an English teacher

To do what?
Re: Is This The Best Resignation Letter Ever? by Sammmypoko(m): 11:25pm On Jun 25, 2017
lmao
Re: Is This The Best Resignation Letter Ever? by kiddoiLL(m): 11:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
If there is one thing I like about being a guy is that girls can't really tell if you're just being a gentleman or you're scared of STDs.
Awwww, he is such a gentleman. He didn't even touch me at night.
Syphilis Erus. Gonorrhea Erus and all the other eruses in these trying times, Fam.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This The Best Resignation Letter Ever? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
Hahahahaha....

The guy is basically a clown.

I remember when I had a new offer with larger pay but challenging work situation... I just applied for a month leave and switched job immediately.

I discovered I was jumping from frying pan to fire... after collecting that Month's pay...

I went back immediately to humble abode cheesy

Na the Nigerian sense!!

116 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This The Best Resignation Letter Ever? by maxwell767(m): 12:15am On Jun 26, 2017
lipsrsealed I am maniacally bewildered

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Best Resignation Letter Ever? by dingbang(m): 5:37am On Jun 26, 2017
grin
Re: Is This The Best Resignation Letter Ever? by Blessedgurl(f): 5:56am On Jun 26, 2017
It's good cos he gave the HR heads up.
Re: Is This The Best Resignation Letter Ever? by delishpot: 6:15am On Jun 26, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Hahahahaha....

The guy is basically a clown.

I remember when I had a new offer with larger pay but challenging work situation... I just applied for a month leave and switched job immediately.

I discovered I was jumping from frying pan to fire... after collecting that Month's pay...

I went back immediately to humble abode cheesy

Na the Nigerian sense!!

You just respect yourself and returned to safety grin grin

18 Likes

Re: Is This The Best Resignation Letter Ever? by Massive001: 6:55am On Jun 26, 2017
LastMumu:

To do what?
Aye lee loo, ibosi ooo. Guys are mean and he didn't even get it

8 Likes

Re: Is This The Best Resignation Letter Ever? by ProsperOkec: 8:42am On Jun 26, 2017
Am not understanding.
GTA V Ps3 Pes 2015 50 cent Last of us plus one free pad N10,000

Call me 08169302745 Port Harcourt

Re: Is This The Best Resignation Letter Ever? by liftedhigh: 8:43am On Jun 26, 2017
Hmm
Re: Is This The Best Resignation Letter Ever? by Kobicove(m): 8:43am On Jun 26, 2017
Re: Is This The Best Resignation Letter Ever? by pweeryambre: 8:43am On Jun 26, 2017
Lol...innocently funny, who's going to wait for him to come back.

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Best Resignation Letter Ever? by bhouze(m): 8:44am On Jun 26, 2017
hahahahhahhahah

1 Like

Re: Is This The Best Resignation Letter Ever? by ziego(m): 8:44am On Jun 26, 2017
Okay

This will make you Love dogs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTkIU32WCPg

18 Likes

Re: Is This The Best Resignation Letter Ever? by DeBlessedOne(m): 8:44am On Jun 26, 2017
When ge gets to the new job location, and finds out it was a scam. His village people will be like; "lets go and sympathize with his balls"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbVyeCP_tg8 cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Is This The Best Resignation Letter Ever? by davodyguy: 8:45am On Jun 26, 2017
LastMumu:

To do what?
To help him improve on his written English

1 Like

Re: Is This The Best Resignation Letter Ever? by bikerboy1(m): 8:45am On Jun 26, 2017
smiley A sincere resignation letter for me.

No hide and seek

1 Like

Re: Is This The Best Resignation Letter Ever? by ngwababe(f): 8:47am On Jun 26, 2017
The guy just talk him mind, him no wan lie grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This The Best Resignation Letter Ever? by Krystalzkris(f): 8:48am On Jun 26, 2017
nigga doesn't want to put his eggs in one basket
Re: Is This The Best Resignation Letter Ever? by Alphafeezay(m): 8:48am On Jun 26, 2017
LastMumu:
What do you guys thinks?

We *thinks* you need an English Teacher

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Best Resignation Letter Ever? by SEOManiac: 8:48am On Jun 26, 2017
Not bad... This is definitely someone who's being paid peanuts.

If he was occupying a well paid position, they wouldn't have hired him.

His thought process is commesurate to his pay grade.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Best Resignation Letter Ever? by exlinkleads(f): 8:49am On Jun 26, 2017
hahhahahha

Talk about stupidity... this is the height of it.

Is either the guy is stu.pid or he is naive

1 Like

Re: Is This The Best Resignation Letter Ever? by Victornezzar: 8:49am On Jun 26, 2017
Dis guy won't kill someone ooo grin grin
Re: Is This The Best Resignation Letter Ever? by chima4chima(m): 8:49am On Jun 26, 2017
grin grin grin Savagery

Re: Is This The Best Resignation Letter Ever? by profnigga(m): 8:50am On Jun 26, 2017
no b by force

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How You Can Do Marketing Without Stress I / Recession: American University Of Nigeria Increases Staff Salaries / When You Leave School, The First Thing On Your To-do List Shouldn't Be NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.