Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,336 members, 7,819,173 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

"Buhari Should Have Spoken In English"- Femi Falana Criticises Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Should Have Spoken In English"- Femi Falana Criticises Presidency (3221 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah Criticises Keyamo, Says He Is Ignorant Of Parliamentary Rules / PDP Criticises Lai Mohammed Over $500 Million Loan For NTA / 2019: Kogi Youth Have Spoken, Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Buhari Should Have Spoken In English"- Femi Falana Criticises Presidency by Raziii(m): 12:06am On Jun 26, 2017
Senior Advocate of Nigeria, Femi Falana (SAN) has criticised the manner the audio recording released by the presidency was handled. In the recording, President Buhari speaking in Hausa admonished Nigerians to shun all forms of divisiveness.

Speaking on Politics Today on Channels TV, Femi Falana said, " It is reassuring that the President has spoken, but it should have been better handled." He went further, " I think it was not well handled, the President should have spoken in the official language of Nigeria which is English."

President Buhari has been away in the United Kingdom on medical vacation for 48 days now, and this is the first time the country has heard from him since then.

While this would go a long way to assuring Nigerians that the President is still alive, it raises more questions about the true state of the President's health as he sounded frail.

http://focusnaijaa..com.ng/2017/06/buhari-should-have-spoken-in-english.html

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Should Have Spoken In English"- Femi Falana Criticises Presidency by Kyase(m): 12:09am On Jun 26, 2017
baba na fuckup big time, what nonsense, or dem format e brain.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Buhari Should Have Spoken In English"- Femi Falana Criticises Presidency by coptic: 12:10am On Jun 26, 2017
That doesn't come to me as a surprise.

Buhari is only good as a bad example.

He's a mistake that should never be repeated.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Should Have Spoken In English"- Femi Falana Criticises Presidency by kenny987(f): 12:14am On Jun 26, 2017
Kyase:
baba na fuckup big time, what nonsense, or dem format e brain.

He's only acting true to his nature which he has never hidden. He did not ask anyone to make him out to be some upright, sensible or peaceful person that he is not. Na una say na so him be, he chose to neither confirm nor deny...reformed dictator turned democrat abi? Una sai baba o!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Buhari Should Have Spoken In English"- Femi Falana Criticises Presidency by coptic: 12:17am On Jun 26, 2017
kenny987:

He's only acting true to his nature which he has never hidden. He did not ask anyone to make him out to be some upright, sensible or peaceful person that he is not. Na una say na so him be, he chose to neither confirm nor deny...reformed dictator turned democrat abi? Una sai baba o!

I wonder why it took so long for people to see that bigot for what he really is.

Sometimes we deny the truth even if it's staring us in the eye all in the name of political alignment that doesn't pay dividends.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Should Have Spoken In English"- Femi Falana Criticises Presidency by aribisala0(m): 12:22am On Jun 26, 2017
coptic:

I wonder why it took so long for people to see that bigot for what he really is.

Sometimes we deny the truth even if it's staring us in the eye all in the name of political alignment that doesn't pay dividends.

people have always known him to be what he is. The truth is at his worst he is better than GEJ. Painful but true. GEJ was worse than useless
He has not sent his wife to interview Prinsipaa

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Buhari Should Have Spoken In English"- Femi Falana Criticises Presidency by Kyase(m): 12:24am On Jun 26, 2017
kenny987:

shey you dey shade me stylishly abi?
Re: "Buhari Should Have Spoken In English"- Femi Falana Criticises Presidency by kenny987(f): 12:26am On Jun 26, 2017
Kyase:
shey you dey shade me stylishly abi?

You know yasef na...go down memory lane and look up all your posts pre-2015 elections till before this post/date.

5 Likes

Re: "Buhari Should Have Spoken In English"- Femi Falana Criticises Presidency by coptic: 12:29am On Jun 26, 2017
aribisala0:
people have always known him to be what he is. The truth is at his worst he is better than GEJ. Painful but true. GEJ was worse than useless

GEJ was far from perfect, but Buhari is a broken record.

I campaigned for and supported him, but I must admit that I feel sorry for campaigning for a failure.

Buhari is a Greek Gift.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Should Have Spoken In English"- Femi Falana Criticises Presidency by Kyase(m): 12:32am On Jun 26, 2017
kenny987:

You know yasef na...go down memory lane and look up all your posts pre-2015 elections till before this post/date.
blah blah blah, Buhari was a neccesary evil. Gej's evilness no be here. 2019 dey come sha, make i dey watch. But not voting for any fulani man, because herdsmen come dey get horns for their anus this days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Should Have Spoken In English"- Femi Falana Criticises Presidency by Heromaniaa: 12:33am On Jun 26, 2017
Re: "Buhari Should Have Spoken In English"- Femi Falana Criticises Presidency by Raziii(m): 12:36am On Jun 26, 2017
aribisala0:
abeg o! what are you really saying?

6 Likes

Re: "Buhari Should Have Spoken In English"- Femi Falana Criticises Presidency by Paperwhite(m): 12:41am On Jun 26, 2017
While advising Nigerians to avoid divisive attitude the president instantly contradicted himself by tailoring a supposed nationwide broadcast to the hausa Nigerians-too bad.Buhari have never hidden his ethnic bigotry.How many Nigerians are aware of the notorious ethnic killing role Buhari played in the July 1966 Northern Counter-Coup at Ikeja Cantonment? Yet people like Falana ass-licked this godforsaken man as our saviour.Falana can't you sue the NEPA-bill wielding certificate president for violating the Constitution of the federal republic? Typical of cowardly and foolish afonjas.Just imagine if it were GEJ that did this shit.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Buhari Should Have Spoken In English"- Femi Falana Criticises Presidency by TheKingIsHere: 12:45am On Jun 26, 2017
aribisala0:

Typical yoruba traitor. Tell us 10 things Buhari did that makes him better as president when compared to gej.. Am sure if GEJ addressed the nation in ijaw you will have filled everywhere with your hate.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Buhari Should Have Spoken In English"- Femi Falana Criticises Presidency by hucienda: 12:47am On Jun 26, 2017
Nigeria is basically on auto-pilot.

The substantive president currently recuperating in a faraway land for more than 7 weeks is supposedly speaking in tongues in a diverse country with an official lingua franca, the acting president is walking the fine, complicated line between unbridled loyalty and perceived ambition while the country is on edge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Should Have Spoken In English"- Femi Falana Criticises Presidency by booblacain(m): 12:50am On Jun 26, 2017
aribisala0:

Many of your kind have kicked and stumbled over that stone 'GEJ' that was placed in front of you, and as seen in this your post, you will continue to do so.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Should Have Spoken In English"- Femi Falana Criticises Presidency by aribisala0(m): 12:54am On Jun 26, 2017
booblacain:

Many of your kind have kicked and stumbled over that stone 'GEJ' that was placed in front of you, and as seen in this your post, you will continue to do so.
Many of your father's kind have drunkenly kicked stones and died foolishly for no reason
Re: "Buhari Should Have Spoken In English"- Femi Falana Criticises Presidency by kenny987(f): 12:56am On Jun 26, 2017
Kyase:
blah blah blah, Buhari was a neccesary evil. Gej's evilness no be here. 2019 dey come sha, make i dey watch. But not voting for any fulani man, because herdsmen come dey get horns for their anus this days.

As necessary as we see the manifestation of his evil today? Talk true o...at least tell yourself the truth even if you cannot admit it here. There were other candidates besides GEJ and GMB, he wasn't the only option. You can further admit to yourself that a divisive and sick yet power-hungry tyrant is far worse than anything Jonathan could have ever been or done. I hope for our sake that 2019 comes quickly enough before the country is fully destroyed because of the Fulani u once loved so much...shebi ur people dey feel dem personally? That's perfectly alright then since you fully endorse their patron is a 'necessary evil'.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Should Have Spoken In English"- Femi Falana Criticises Presidency by booblacain(m): 12:57am On Jun 26, 2017
Kyase:
yes, come 2019 you will again put a mask on another 'necessary evil', campaign and vote for him, then turn around and blame Buhari when he starts to fail. I tell you the truth, until you have come to know what you need rather than what you want, you will continue to make wrong choices.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Should Have Spoken In English"- Femi Falana Criticises Presidency by kenny987(f): 12:58am On Jun 26, 2017
hucienda:
Nigeria is basically on auto-pilot.

The substantive president currently recuperating in a faraway land for more than 7 weeks is supposedly speaking in tongues in a diverse country with an official lingua franca, the acting president is walking the fine, complicated line between unbridled loyalty and perceived ambition while the country is on edge.

Not auto-pilot except u mean her coordinates have been locked unto self-destruct mode. She's on a downward spiral to hell!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Should Have Spoken In English"- Femi Falana Criticises Presidency by obonujoker(m): 1:00am On Jun 26, 2017
Raziii:
abeg o! what are you really saying?

He is a Muslim, expect such statements

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Should Have Spoken In English"- Femi Falana Criticises Presidency by Kyase(m): 1:00am On Jun 26, 2017
kenny987:

As necessary as we see the manifestation of his evil today? Talk true o...at least tell yourself the truth even if you cannot admit it here. There were other candidates besides GEJ and GMB, he wasn't the only option. You can further admit to yourself that a divisive and sick yet power-hungry tyrant is far worse than anything Jonathan could have ever been or done. I hope for our sake that 2019 comes quickly enough before the country is fully destroyed because of the Fulani u once loved so much...shebi ur people dey feel dem personally? That's perfectly alright then since you fully endorse their patron is a 'necessary evil'.
buhari was just the better candidate in 2015.
Re: "Buhari Should Have Spoken In English"- Femi Falana Criticises Presidency by kenny987(f): 1:01am On Jun 26, 2017
aribisala0:

So as he's rotting away in London he's better than Jonathan? Tueh! I reject yeye on your behalf o..that is if you agree. U are mocking PEJ when she was actually right on the money about the fishy stories n circumstances surrounding the so-called Chibok girls kidnap. Well done!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Should Have Spoken In English"- Femi Falana Criticises Presidency by aribisala0(m): 1:02am On Jun 26, 2017
kenny987:

So as he'd rotting away in London he's better than Jonathan? Tueh! I reject yeye on your behalf o..that is if you agree. U are mocking PEJ when she was actually right on the money about the fishy stories n circumstances surrounding the so-called Chibok girls kidnap. Well done!
kontinu .
For me when a country asks young people to pay money to do an exam in a stadium and many die and no one is held responsible then the government has to go.even a goat is better

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Should Have Spoken In English"- Femi Falana Criticises Presidency by Kyase(m): 1:03am On Jun 26, 2017
booblacain:
yes, come 2019 you will again put a mask on another 'necessary evil', campaign and vote for him, then turn around and blame Buhari when he starts to fail. I tell you the truth, until you have come to know what you need rather than what you want, you will continue to make wrong choices.
im not regretting, just his inaction that is killing. Maybe by 2019 someone else will continue the good and correct the bad..
Re: "Buhari Should Have Spoken In English"- Femi Falana Criticises Presidency by kenny987(f): 1:04am On Jun 26, 2017
Kyase:
buhari was just the better candidate in 2015.

Better connotes a comparison between 2. I have just said there were more beyond GEJ and GMB. I wonder if you'll be daring enough to do a volte-face and call him the best candidate there was, that would be rich!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Should Have Spoken In English"- Femi Falana Criticises Presidency by kenny987(f): 1:09am On Jun 26, 2017
Kyase:
im not regretting, just his inaction that is killing. Maybe by 2019 someone else will continue the good and correct the bad..

His inaction was glaring even from his campaigns! He couldn't even speak for a combined total of 20minutes in all (and I'm being charitable cos u and I know he spoke for far less total time). With that kind of lethargic and lacklustre outlook coupled with his legendary dullness and ignorance exactly what kind of action did u expect to see? After calling Ministers noisemakers and wasting 6months to appoint same noisemakers, u still supported his madness and u were still waiting for action? Unless you were under the influence of some strange fog that might have just lifted a teeny-weeny bit, the inaction should have started 'killing' you much earlier than now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Should Have Spoken In English"- Femi Falana Criticises Presidency by RareDiamonds: 1:10am On Jun 26, 2017
Interesting
Re: "Buhari Should Have Spoken In English"- Femi Falana Criticises Presidency by kenny987(f): 1:12am On Jun 26, 2017
aribisala0:
kontinu .
For me when a country asks young people to pay money to do an exam in a stadium and many die and no one is held responsible then the government has to go.even a goat is better

Then the goat comes in and masterminds the highest level of bloodshed via fulani herdsmen from Agatu to Enugu, Southern Kaduna, Plateau state and so on with no arrests despite the plain admission of guilt by the miyetti allah spokesperson and you feel that goat is a better option? Once again, well done!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Should Have Spoken In English"- Femi Falana Criticises Presidency by aribisala0(m): 1:15am On Jun 26, 2017
kenny987:

Then the goat comes in and masterminds the highest level of bloodshed via fulani herdsmen form Agatu to Enugu, Southern Kaduna, Plateau state and so on with no arrests despite the plain admission of guilt by the miyetti allah spokesperson and you feel that goat is a better option? Once again, well done!
Next time we will look for a pig which would still be better than GEJ who according to your logic was the mastermind of Boko Haram
Re: "Buhari Should Have Spoken In English"- Femi Falana Criticises Presidency by Raziii(m): 1:15am On Jun 26, 2017
obonujoker:

He is a Muslim, expect such statements
Naah don't talk like that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do We Deal With A ‘problem’ Like The Igbos?, By Chido Onumah. PT / Updates: Governorship Election Results For Kano / Asari Dokubo Lied, Kalabari Sold Kalabari Into Transatlantic Slavery.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.