Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Ben Murray-bruce And His Family At The BET Awards (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-bruce And His Family At The BET Awards (Photos) (26670 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) / Evelyn Murray-Bruce Is Dead! Cancer Kills Ben Murray Bruce's Wife / Atiku Arrives Abuja, Received By Ben Bruce And Other PDP Members (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Family At The BET Awards (Photos) by dahunsy(f): 7:03pm On Jun 26, 2017
Coughs**clears throat#...Na the common sense he always talks about dey for the daughter's chest .....that chic is structurally controlled
Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Family At The BET Awards (Photos) by datigbogirl: 7:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
lordkit400:
Senator Ben Murray-Bruce, his wife and children attended the BET awards last night.

See more photos after the cut...

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/26/photos-of-senator-ben-murray-bruce-and-his-family-at-the-bet-awards/

Cc: Lalasticlala

2nd pix shows when you're tryna cheat on your wife

3rd pix shows when your wife comes around

4th pix shows when your wife gives you the go ahead...

Murray Bruce my eyes on you....
Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Family At The BET Awards (Photos) by Nellyswiss: 8:14pm On Jun 26, 2017
How come the children black...that gel luks......
Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Family At The BET Awards (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2017
dem no go visit their hometown akassa.. angry
Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Family At The BET Awards (Photos) by browniex: 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2017
What happened to the silver bird stratosphere
Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Family At The BET Awards (Photos) by Heromaniaa: 9:23pm On Jun 26, 2017
EntMirror:
Cute..

Are you looking for a site that's business minded? That will build your entrepreneurial spirit and expose you to new opportunities in business, agriculture, investment?

Try out www.entmirror.com
please how do I format my signature like yours?
Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Family At The BET Awards (Photos) by sleeveless: 9:43pm On Jun 26, 2017
NovusHomo:

You are correct. These idiots keep making Nigeria look so little. WTF is a Nigerian senator doing at BET award. That media outlet is among the least respected in the USA so much so that a lot of back Amercan stars will not go near its offices or studio. Senator media mogul, this is not good for your country. By the way, has your company paid its outstanding debts? Commonsense is, afterall, not so common.

Stop thinking with ur Anus, thank God u no he has a company and dat company is into entertainment. so he 101 reasons to be there, he is first an entertainment person b4 becoming a senator

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Family At The BET Awards (Photos) by NeeKlaus: 10:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
M2dX:
say no to nonsense..
What nonsense, Bruh? I can't relate. You don't know a harmless question when you see one?
Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Family At The BET Awards (Photos) by Nobody: 1:02am On Jun 27, 2017
Heromaniaa:
please how do I format my signature like yours?

By [highlight]your text[highlight]

Add / to the last highlight.. like this /highlight

Thank U
Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Family At The BET Awards (Photos) by Nabi2000(m): 1:33am On Jun 27, 2017
VanBommel:
*putting myself in senator bruce's position behind the girl*
We don't even still hv silverbird cinemas in bayelsa and his radio station is operating from a container
Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Family At The BET Awards (Photos) by Ijebulogic(m): 7:36am On Jun 27, 2017
Amazed by the number of people saying someone is "on white" . Basic English is a now a problem. The lady is "in white" please!! If you can't write the language , don't murder it for the rest of us.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Family At The BET Awards (Photos) by TrumpDonald2: 7:54am On Jun 27, 2017
mu2sa2:
Light-skinned parents, chocolate-skinned children!
Bro, good observation.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Family At The BET Awards (Photos) by Heromaniaa: 5:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
EntMirror:

By [highlight]your text[highlight]

Add / to the last highlight.. like this /highlight

Thank U
Thanks.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Family At The BET Awards (Photos) by VanBommel(m): 9:17am On Jun 28, 2017
Nabi2000:

We don't even still hv silverbird cinemas in bayelsa and his radio station is operating from a container
hmmm, nawa oo shocked shocked
Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Family At The BET Awards (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 7:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
sleeveless:

Stop thinking with ur Anus, thank God u no he has a company and dat company is into entertainment. so he 101 reasons to be there, he is first an entertainment person b4 becoming a senator

What language was that?
Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Family At The BET Awards (Photos) by sleeveless: 10:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
NovusHomo:

What language was that?

kuvuki language, originated from zamundar land
Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Family At The BET Awards (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 3:13am On Jul 05, 2017
[quote author=sleeveless post=58096995]

kuvuki language, originated from zamundar land [/quote

But, I am the King of Zamunda, how come I do not know that? Oh, okay, you are referring to Zamundar. I don't know that village. grin grin grin
Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Family At The BET Awards (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 2:47am On May 09, 2019
sleeveless:

kuvuki language, originated from zamundar land

Liar, impostor; I am King Zamunda of Wakanda. i created OUR language.

Guards, i want his head for dinner.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Family At The BET Awards (Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 6:53am On May 09, 2019
NovusHomo:

You are correct. These idiots keep making Nigeria look so little. WTF is a Nigerian senator doing at BET award. That media outlet is among the least respected in the USA so much so that a lot of back Amercan stars will not go near its offices or studio. Senator media mogul, this is not good for your country. By the way, has your company paid its outstanding debts? Commonsense is, afterall, not so common.
It's better for you to commit suicide than kee yasef
Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Family At The BET Awards (Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 6:56am On May 09, 2019
ruggedtimi:
dem no go visit their hometown akassa.. angry
So that you wee coman kidnap them abii?
Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Family At The BET Awards (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 7:14am On May 09, 2019
frankyychiji:
So that you wee coman kidnap them abii?
Even at lagos they can still kidnap them..

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai / Namadi Sambo Visits Ike Ekweremadu In Abuja. Photos / Ganduje Appoints Emir Sanusi As Chairman Council Of Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.