Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,680 members, 7,816,784 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Pics: Daniella Okeke Vacationing In Greece - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics: Daniella Okeke Vacationing In Greece (38263 Views)

Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. / Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) / Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics: Daniella Okeke Vacationing In Greece by davodyguy: 5:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
angry
Re: Pics: Daniella Okeke Vacationing In Greece by Lexusgs430: 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
seyoops4u:
LAdies n drama ....

See how a Lady Reacts When Her Fiance Proposed to Her (DRAMATIC)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6VRHlWwP6o

She never intended to marry him .......

3 Likes

Re: Pics: Daniella Okeke Vacationing In Greece by Partnerbiz3: 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
That guy had an affair with Daniella. It was crystal clear.

Let me be minding my data bizness shaa before yhey start asking " e concern u?

See below for data.

See testimonies of people I have sold to too.

Re: Pics: Daniella Okeke Vacationing In Greece by Maximus85(m): 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
Johnson1990:
Hello

If you scam me, you're finished.
Re: Pics: Daniella Okeke Vacationing In Greece by okonja(m): 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2017
AHCB:
Let's ask ourselves how she's able to pay for this trip, given that she hasn't feature on many NollyWood movies. Even Genevieve and Omotola no dey go on vacation like this babe. grin

How does what she does to afford this trip concern you? undecided

What's the financial importance to your account?
undecided undecided

If you too wanna go this kinda vacation, double your hustle undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pics: Daniella Okeke Vacationing In Greece by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 26, 2017
There must be a new meaning of vacation cos she doesnt work,so I wonder what she is vacationing for
Re: Pics: Daniella Okeke Vacationing In Greece by Topgainer: 5:21pm On Jun 26, 2017
BroZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Where she dey work?
Nollywood
Re: Pics: Daniella Okeke Vacationing In Greece by MTbaba: 5:22pm On Jun 26, 2017
OK now
Re: Pics: Daniella Okeke Vacationing In Greece by umuogele: 5:22pm On Jun 26, 2017
Curvy my foot! Where is the curve?
Re: Pics: Daniella Okeke Vacationing In Greece by seyoops4u: 5:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
Lexusgs430:

She never intended to marry him .......

So, can we say it was a wrong move by the guy ?
Re: Pics: Daniella Okeke Vacationing In Greece by Martin0(m): 5:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
Nma27:
Enjoyment... Ain't easy taking in another man's dump.. Real money in such cray shii
senator don pay for #BJ
Re: Pics: Daniella Okeke Vacationing In Greece by Lexusgs430: 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
seyoops4u:

So, can we say it was a wrong move by the guy ?

He never knew her true intentions. She only came for the money o, but he came for the body o (In Iyanya's voice)

1 Like

Re: Pics: Daniella Okeke Vacationing In Greece by AHCB: 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
okonja:

How does what she does to afford this trip concern you? undecided

What's the financial importance to your account?
undecided undecided

If you too wanna go this kinda vacation, double your hustle undecided undecided undecided
The moment a person becomes a celebrity, anything they do and their finance becomes public knowledge. Or have you ever mustered the balls to ask Forbes magazine, who publish names of wealthy celebrities this foolish and nonsensical question you just typed?

Nonsense!
Re: Pics: Daniella Okeke Vacationing In Greece by aiir2303(m): 5:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
Don't know why it looks like photo shop .One thing though, where does a grade C actress get money to fund such a vac.. #itsObvious Isn't
Re: Pics: Daniella Okeke Vacationing In Greece by Adeevah(m): 5:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
kowema:
Apparently, She vacations for a living

Wetin this nairalander wan say now sef

Beta u speak in broken eng na
Re: Pics: Daniella Okeke Vacationing In Greece by Tecno66: 5:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
kay29000:
Checkout these pictures of curvaceous Nollywood actress, Daniella Okeke enjoying herself on a beach in Rhodes Island, Greece. The pictures were taken during her vacation to Greece last month.

http://nigeriancelebritypictures..com.ng/2017/06/pics-daniella-okeke-vacationing-in.html
And so?
Re: Pics: Daniella Okeke Vacationing In Greece by ephi123(f): 5:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
Of all the nice islands in Greece, this is the one she deemed fit. Anyway, it's her headache. Hopefully the trip is not being funded by tithe-payers' monies.
Re: Pics: Daniella Okeke Vacationing In Greece by buffalowings: 5:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
If them finish for her back now grin
Re: Pics: Daniella Okeke Vacationing In Greece by AngelicBeing: 6:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Pics: Daniella Okeke Vacationing In Greece by Veetee(m): 6:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
Most of the female nollywood actresses live on rich business men and politicians , na the male actors they jonse ,where is nonso ndobi .I hear say codeine don finish am .
Re: Pics: Daniella Okeke Vacationing In Greece by Benekruku(m): 6:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
With dis babe, Suleman had every reason to sin against God

Who wont wish to finish at the back of such thunderous waist
Re: Pics: Daniella Okeke Vacationing In Greece by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
Anybody who goes to the beach yet don't even touch the water, let alone have a dip... Should stay home!!

Yeah, I know that the majority of these babes can't get water on the MOP on their head, but if you don't sunbathe and don't go near the water then What's the whole point?!
Re: Pics: Daniella Okeke Vacationing In Greece by enemyofprogress: 6:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
LesbianBoy:
So this girl is still seeing apostle suleman angry
yes now, I sawed them two weaks ago kissing inch other
Re: Pics: Daniella Okeke Vacationing In Greece by kayo80(m): 6:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
BuhariNaWah:
Why link Suleiman to the topic?

Op, you OK?

Direct your question to the mod who changed the post title before moving it to front page. OP never linked the apostle to this post.
Re: Pics: Daniella Okeke Vacationing In Greece by Duru009(m): 6:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
How many A list movies has this girl acted in Nigeria.
This girl is just a big time runs girl !!!!!.
Re: Pics: Daniella Okeke Vacationing In Greece by Dicedpineapple(f): 6:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
I know say she get shop sha..Spend ur money anyways
Re: Pics: Daniella Okeke Vacationing In Greece by oksmart1992(m): 6:51pm On Jun 26, 2017
seyoops4u:
LAdies n drama ....

See how a Lady Reacts When Her Fiance Proposed to Her (DRAMATIC)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6VRHlWwP6o
mehn.... To me this is a big disgrace..... The lady publicly showed everybody that she doesn't want the guy.... Smh

1 Like

Re: Pics: Daniella Okeke Vacationing In Greece by okonja(m): 6:56pm On Jun 26, 2017
AHCB:
The moment a person becomes a celebrity, anything they do and their finance becomes public knowledge. Or have you ever mustered the balls to ask Forbes magazine, who publish names of wealthy celebrities this foolish and nonsensical question you just typed?

Nonsense!

Forbes is known for that and it's part of how they make there sales.

So, are you also Forbes? undecided
Re: Pics: Daniella Okeke Vacationing In Greece by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2017
i hope tithes and offering from members of one church lyk DAT is not funding this enjoyment galore
Re: Pics: Daniella Okeke Vacationing In Greece by kowema(f): 8:00pm On Jun 26, 2017
Adeevah:

Wetin this nairalander wan say now sef

Beta u speak in broken eng na

Ma'am, pls stay off my mentions.
Apparently ur daft skull can't tell the difference btwn good nd bad English

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Basketmouth Buys Brand New N26 Million Lexus 570 (Photo) / See Why Omoni Oboli Slept In Her Car Over The Night / Mercy Johnson And Husband, Prince Odi-Okojie In Matching Outfit [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.