Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Tips On How To Make Money From Sports Betting - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tips On How To Make Money From Sports Betting (1088 Views)

Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting / Join Us Today And Start Making Huge Profit From Sports Betting / NFF Accused Of Demanding 50% Bribe From Sports Brand, Puma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Make Money From Sports Betting by naija4realblog: 1:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
Sports on its own is one of the most popular aspects of entertainment in which people who participate in it are millionaires.

You too can become a millionaire in sports betting, you don’t need to work in any sports firm to earn since online sports betting is listed in the Top 7 ways to make money online this 2017, you can just earn by staking from your home on online sports betting platforms like: Betway, Bet365, 888sports ETC.

In this era, many people who love sports try to earn from their favorite sport, some lovers of football, basketball, baseball, cricket and many others but find it too hard to cope just because they lack the ideology on how sports betting works.

As a lover of football, I got involve in soccer betting and made huge winnings until I ran out of luck and lost all my winnings and almost lost all my capital but after reviewing my stakes I saw that I had made a lot of mistakes by disobeying some key rules in sports betting. Then I went on to do some research and set some rules and guess what, these rules are working perfectly for me.

During my reviews, I met a lot of punters and other sport betting stakers who often ask a lot of questions like,

is it true that people earn big cash from sports betting and I always answered yes, you can earn a lot of money through sports betting but to do that, you have to keep to some certain key rules that govern the game.

After years of struggling on how to make sports betting work for me, beingI found out some key rules which include:

1. DISCIPLINE

2. CASHING OUT BEFORE YOUR GAMES FINISH PLAYING

3. LETS ODD WITH BIG STAKES.

4. PAYING FOR FIXED ODD.

5. STUDY YOUR GAMES BEFORE STAKING ON THEM.

LET’S LOOK AT HOW THESE SIMPLE RULE HAS AFFECTED OUR BETTING.

DISCIPLINE(CREATING YOUR STAKING BOUNDARY):
How have you been placing your bets?Have you created your staking boundary?

Have you created your staking boundary?These are stuff you need to do or know before

These are stuff you need to do or know before staking. My staking boundary iS 10 odds and i never go beyond it because sometimes there might be a lot of nice games and when you calculate your odds and possible outcome you become tempted and want to go beyond your staking boundaries. So you need a lot of discipline to stay within your staking boundary.

CASHING OUT BEFORE YOUR GAMES FINISH PLAYING.
After accumulating a reasonable amount of odd and placing your bets, you tend to follow up on your games till the end. In a situation where one of the game threatens your entire stakes, may be players get injured or the team has a problem and there is a slight possibility of them not playing to the option you bet on, no need to risk it all in the name of luck, it’s advisable to cash out as long as the cash out option is there.

LETS ODD WITH BIG STAKES.
Have you ever considered looking at your winning instead of looking at your possible outcome?

Because have met a lot of stakers who tends to look at their possible return from their stake rather than looking at how possible their winning is. For me, I pick up as low as five (5) to ten (10) odds and stake high making sure my return is possible.

Instead of accumulating five hundred (500) odds and staking a hundred (100) Dollars on it, I will rather accumulate 5-10 odds and stake 500 dollars on it.

PAYING FOR FIXED ODD.
So far have come across a lot of stakers who tend to pay huge money on getting fixed matches.

the question is how do you know the matches you are paying for are fixed?

After purchasing fixed odds you put a lot of money on it because you want your return to be high and later the game crashes, and you feel terrible.

I prefer forecasting on my own, believe me it works because you know team that can win, teams that can play the kind of options you want.

STUDY YOUR GAMES BEFORE STAKING ON THEM.

Before staking or accumulating odds, I go online and study about the team’s I am about to place my money on. get the latest news on the teams well being, check their last 5 encounters, if they have been playing well, then go on and check their ranking in their individual league and if possible go to their site and scrutinize through their history and check the outcome of all the games they had played with the team they are about to play.

it everything ok then you go for the most possible and simplest outcome of the game.

NOTE: Most of these rules tend to have its attachment to the games you want to stake on or the games you have already staked on. Greed makes it more difficult for people to win.

Greed is most associated with rules 1,2 and 3.

if you are able to obey and work with this simple rules then your earnings in the world of sports betting is guaranteed.

If you have any comment, question or thought you would love to share, please do drop a comment using our comment box below.
Do not hesitate, we appreciate your comments, questions, and thoughts and we will surely drop a feedback if need be.
And please don’t forget to share this post with friends, family, neighbors and even your enemies using the social media share buttons below.

Thank you
#LaziestMillionaire

More articles from => http://wealthyflamez.com/make-money-online/make-money-from-sports-betting/

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Make Money From Sports Betting by Alanwoke(m): 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
Noted

(1) (Reply)

5 Odds For 2/08/17 / ARSEN Wenger Is Now The New Prophet In The World Of Football / Kelechi Iheanacho And Team Mate Awaziem Dance To ONE CORNER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.