Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,486 members, 7,812,509 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting (6282 Views)

How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking / Can You Earn Decent Income From Sports Betting? / Sunday Oliseh Reveals The Secret Behind The Success Of The 1994 Super Eagles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by desertboy1(m): 10:50pm On Aug 09, 2018
Many of us wants me to review the top trick I have been using to make some money into my local Account

I will tell you.

*Years Ago I started betting as a novice. Was always seeing myself winning 10million Naira from betting*

I tried that for 6 months and didn't catch anything .. So I became tired of betting .. I have to quit for the main time to understand why Its only people that I hear wins and not me

*Yes, we all know that the first step towards solving any problem is to know the cause of the problem*

_I went into online_
_Read many posts_
_Read many Articles_
_Read newsletters_

*All because I want to use my hobby to survive as a student*

*_Finally I discovered My problem_*

Do you know my problems?!

*GREED*
*NO FOCUS And DECISION*
*LACK CONSISTENCY*

_Greed made me think I can be successful in betting in just a night_

_Greed give me frustration_

_Greed made me think am not good when it comes to betting_

*Started thinking and working on how to solve my problems*

I discovered that for this to work out I must
*_Focus_*
*_be steady_*
*_make n stand on a decision_*

I went back to my tickets .. I found out that Most of tickets have a special thing which they all posses

*_I discovered in my tickets that I have won 85% of the games I gave double chance and 90% of those I played +1.5.._*

Then I told myself .. If I can pick out few double chance and +1.5 games not minding the the Odds, I will go a long way..

From then I was no longer interested in odds instead I became interested in greens ...
*Started with the 2 odds*

Tried my Trick, it worked though a times I lose but I feel better than when I don't pocket any money..

From then I I started enjoying betting bcus I now understand the trick that works for me .

*Today while in school betting is the only thing i do that helps me pay my bills comfortably ...*

Decided to extend so that football fans like can also benefit from it ...

Opened a whatsapp group where I post My daily 2Odds
Since I started, My guys now pocket about 80% profit every month

The group is open for every one...
Its free for everyone ..
Nobody is asking you to pay anything to gain anything
Its basically small group of people with same interest
Below is the link of the group

https:///EmPqzAGWa3MGGqxI21VmtK

Join us

I will hosting a rollover of 2odds for 5 days soonest
In this rollover you invest 1k and stand a chance of getting 32k after 5days ...

Do well to join Us
Or

You can Add me

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by Israelsaidu(m): 11:38pm On Aug 09, 2018

1 Like

Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by Diegostan(m): 11:47pm On Aug 09, 2018
The link doesn't work..

08169916318 add me up
Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by utobliss: 11:51pm On Aug 09, 2018
●●●■■■□□□●●
Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by Emmaculate20(m): 12:48am On Aug 10, 2018
thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by blessedvisky(m): 3:05am On Aug 10, 2018

1 Like

Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by DaVinciii(m): 4:49am On Aug 10, 2018
Have you tried social betting on www.highspirit.ng?

1 Like

Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by WinkWrld: 5:07am On Aug 10, 2018

1 Like

Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by handybishop: 7:22am On Aug 10, 2018
please add me link is not working 08158101134 thanks

1 Like

Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by YOUNGJOHN05: 8:06am On Aug 10, 2018

1 Like

Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by dante12412(m): 9:32am On Aug 10, 2018
Pls add me 07035453040

1 Like

Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by harryshevy: 9:36am On Aug 10, 2018
Add mi

1 Like

Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by german89(m): 9:41am On Aug 10, 2018
Add me:08036187704

1 Like

Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by jahson19(m): 10:05am On Aug 10, 2018

1 Like

Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by Chudi90(m): 10:21am On Aug 10, 2018

1 Like

Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by Mekenz(m): 10:25am On Aug 10, 2018
pls add me 07033504915 I dey your back

1 Like

Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by edesumpitor: 10:25am On Aug 10, 2018
09082334697 please add

1 Like

Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by Drolly148: 10:28am On Aug 10, 2018
Add me 08169876325

1 Like

Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by coolguyone(m): 10:39am On Aug 10, 2018
Add mi pls 08107830778

1 Like

Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by Arotemi: 10:49am On Aug 10, 2018

1 Like

Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by deeoh(m): 3:23pm On Aug 10, 2018
desertboy1:
Many of us wants me to review the top trick I have been using to make some money into my local Account

I will tell you.

*Years Ago I started betting as a novice. Was always seeing myself winning 10million Naira from betting*

I tried that for 6 months and didn't catch anything .. So I became tired of betting .. I have to quit for the main time to understand why Its only people that I hear wins and not me

*Yes, we all know that the first step towards solving any problem is to know the cause of the problem*

_I went into online_
_Read many posts_
_Read many Articles_
_Read newsletters_

*GREED*
*NO FOCUS And DECISION*
*LACK CONSISTENCY*

*_Focus_*
*_be steady_*

I went back to my tickets .. I found out that Most of tickets have a special thing which they all posses

*_I discovered in my tickets that I have won 85% of the games I gave double chance and 90% of those I played +1.5.._*

Then I told myself .. If I can pick out few double chance and +1.5 games not minding the the Odds, I will go a long way..

From then I was no longer interested in odds instead I became interested in greens ...

Tried my Trick, it worked though a times I lose but I feel better than when I don't pocket any money..

From then I I started enjoying betting bcus I now understand the trick that works for me .

*Today while in school betting is the only thing i do that helps me pay my bills comfortably ...*

Its free for everyone ..

Join us

In this rollover you invest 1k and stand a chance of getting 32k after 5days ...

Do well to join Us
The link is broken dude! But this is my whatsapp num 07063166796

1 Like

Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by serengeti9: 5:01pm On Aug 10, 2018
add me please +255 744 914753

1 Like

Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by GENT95(m): 5:45pm On Aug 10, 2018
Pls, add up bro

1 Like

Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by Nicknamed123: 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2018
+233555511346

1 Like

Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by EmeraldKing7(m): 11:18pm On Aug 10, 2018
Nicknamed123:
+233555511346
The link is not working... but pls add me.....07084158076

1 Like

Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by uthlaw: 11:31pm On Aug 10, 2018
add me 07039397858

1 Like

Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by kochila(m): 12:22am On Aug 11, 2018
pls add 090 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by Wilson5183(m): 12:39am On Aug 11, 2018

1 Like

Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by Zendizel(m): 3:23am On Aug 11, 2018

1 Like

Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by Ekikor(m): 3:45am On Aug 11, 2018
desertboy1:

I will tell you.

_I went into online_
_Read many posts_
_Read many Articles_
_Read newsletters_

*GREED*
*NO FOCUS And DECISION*
*LACK CONSISTENCY*

*_Focus_*
*_be steady_*

Its free for everyone ..

Join us

Do well to join Us
Link not opening
Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by agoodman(m): 9:55am On Aug 11, 2018

1 Like

Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by adahgold(m): 7:14pm On Aug 13, 2018
desertboy1:

I will tell you.

_I went into online_
_Read many posts_
_Read many Articles_
_Read newsletters_

*GREED*
*NO FOCUS And DECISION*
*LACK CONSISTENCY*

*_Focus_*
*_be steady_*

Its free for everyone ..

Join us

Do well to join Us

07089769693 add me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Football Not Being Promoted Well By Local Media – Dikko / 20% On Weekly Sales As An Accessbet Agent !!!!!!!! / Two Liverpool Players Trying To Kiss Each Other (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.