Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,597 members, 7,823,602 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

If Your Partner Is Provoking You Too Much Walk Out Of The Marriage - Mercy Aigbe - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Your Partner Is Provoking You Too Much Walk Out Of The Marriage - Mercy Aigbe (19122 Views)

Blossom Chukwujekwu's Wife Reacts To Romantic Pic Of Him On Set With Mercy Aigbe / Mercy Aigbe Celebrates One Year Of Marriage Crash / ''Bad Wife Kills Faster Than Poverty" - Lanre Gentry, Mercy Aigbe’s Ex-Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Partner Is Provoking You Too Much Walk Out Of The Marriage - Mercy Aigbe by Benekruku(m): 6:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

Gold digger!

Thinking she can brainwash every lady to be in her shoes

Will she have said same when Lanre was paying the bills months back?

Now that she is in the league of Tonto Dike, Kate Henshaw and Co, She is dishing out matrimonial vibes

Olosho!

4 Likes

Re: If Your Partner Is Provoking You Too Much Walk Out Of The Marriage - Mercy Aigbe by Yinabim(f): 6:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
wanna turn every one to "widow"

2 Likes

Re: If Your Partner Is Provoking You Too Much Walk Out Of The Marriage - Mercy Aigbe by pmatchuks: 6:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
Keep your advise to yourself, you couldn't manage your home front well!! You failed in your family dealings so you don't have to advise us!!! Successful married ladies please advise us not marritally failed folks like you!!!

2 Likes

Re: If Your Partner Is Provoking You Too Much Walk Out Of The Marriage - Mercy Aigbe by UnknownT: 6:56pm On Jun 26, 2017
NubiLove:
it should be beating not provoke.... you can always work it out of your partner provokes you but beating is where you draw the line.
She was addressing it to the "beater" (usually the man) and not the "beatee" (mostly the ladies) cool
Re: If Your Partner Is Provoking You Too Much Walk Out Of The Marriage - Mercy Aigbe by ICEMAN(m): 6:56pm On Jun 26, 2017
She should shut the Bleep up and take her L silently.

1 Like

Re: If Your Partner Is Provoking You Too Much Walk Out Of The Marriage - Mercy Aigbe by patval(f): 6:56pm On Jun 26, 2017
Aunty counsellor, is this all you can teach we the prospective brides?
Instead of you to advice us not to follow money like you did, you are here advising on how to become a divorcee like you.
Anyway, we have learnt from your mistake

5 Likes

Re: If Your Partner Is Provoking You Too Much Walk Out Of The Marriage - Mercy Aigbe by deeway200(m): 6:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
eni ti ile aiye ti baje ti owa eni kun ara
Re: If Your Partner Is Provoking You Too Much Walk Out Of The Marriage - Mercy Aigbe by Tman104(m): 6:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
ok
Re: If Your Partner Is Provoking You Too Much Walk Out Of The Marriage - Mercy Aigbe by bracket0(m): 6:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
provoke kwa abeg u fit settle am bt na beatn b smtn else
Re: If Your Partner Is Provoking You Too Much Walk Out Of The Marriage - Mercy Aigbe by hebenezher(m): 6:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahah I hear u madam

dunce!! grin

1 Like

Re: If Your Partner Is Provoking You Too Much Walk Out Of The Marriage - Mercy Aigbe by GistFullGround: 7:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
Teewhy2:
What happened to the way our father and mother live during those days, they spend 50....60 years plus together, I know that during that time they will also have various issues but they were able to resolve it and still stick together.

Are you building on a swampy area, want to do pile foundation /Need Roof parapet.
Reduce the building load by making use of polystyrene material for your roof parapet and slab.
Click below to get more information

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene

Your Brick laying is so poor. Look at the way the cement looks rough.
I have seen so many laying of bricks that are very beautiful to see.
Re: If Your Partner Is Provoking You Too Much Walk Out Of The Marriage - Mercy Aigbe by oluwartobii: 7:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
Abeg,is that the best option?
Re: If Your Partner Is Provoking You Too Much Walk Out Of The Marriage - Mercy Aigbe by Teewhy2: 7:10pm On Jun 26, 2017
GistFullGround:

Your Brick laying is so poor. Look at the way the cement looks rough.
I have seen so many laying of bricks that are very beautiful to see.

Sorry sir, the block work isn't our job and can't comment on other people's specialty in public domain, what we do and presently marketing is the polystyrene material.
Thanks for the observation though.

1 Like

Re: If Your Partner Is Provoking You Too Much Walk Out Of The Marriage - Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 26, 2017
Domestic abuse, yes but leaving a marriage 'cos of provocation is silly. I mean even my sis and mum provoke me sometimes, have I walked out of their lives?

Woman, go work your marriage out and stop deceiving teenage girls in the name of yeyebrity.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Partner Is Provoking You Too Much Walk Out Of The Marriage - Mercy Aigbe by obataokenwa(m): 7:21pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hope she also told them not to provoke the man by following her footstep of adultery.

1 Like

Re: If Your Partner Is Provoking You Too Much Walk Out Of The Marriage - Mercy Aigbe by tete7000(m): 7:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
People like Mercy Aigbe talk about marriage? O ma ga o! Like she is one good person. Abeg, make I con dey go before her fans tear me to pieces. Those who know her well understand wetin I dey talk.

1 Like

Re: If Your Partner Is Provoking You Too Much Walk Out Of The Marriage - Mercy Aigbe by Eeroh95(m): 7:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
Message for slay queens undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: If Your Partner Is Provoking You Too Much Walk Out Of The Marriage - Mercy Aigbe by eventsms(m): 7:43pm On Jun 26, 2017
She is agent of darkness. She deserve the publish from her husband because she is not prepared for marriage. People should disregard her utterance.

1 Like

Re: If Your Partner Is Provoking You Too Much Walk Out Of The Marriage - Mercy Aigbe by morbeta(m): 7:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
Mercy.....i celebrated Tunde and Wunmi Obe's successful marriage and about failure.

Go and check.this out ......Tunde And Wunmi Obe Celebrate 29 Years Of Friendship And 19 Years Of Marriage

1 Like

Re: If Your Partner Is Provoking You Too Much Walk Out Of The Marriage - Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 26, 2017
optional1:

what i do.

Btw i no be ur madam oh... Na side chick i be.
No mind that guy joor,,come and be my side chick
Make we dey gbaladun or self
Re: If Your Partner Is Provoking You Too Much Walk Out Of The Marriage - Mercy Aigbe by AkupeMBANO(m): 7:56pm On Jun 26, 2017
just provoke? can you imagine? this one is really over broken.
Re: If Your Partner Is Provoking You Too Much Walk Out Of The Marriage - Mercy Aigbe by Maximus85(m): 7:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
emefav:
Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe who was a victim of domestic abuse and have been in and out of court with her husband Lanre Gentry who is facing an assault charge, has taken to Instagram to share a photo of a battered woman, with a message to those going through such.

According to Mercy Aigbe, 'If you feel your partner provokes you to the extent of bringing out that animal in you pls do yourself a favour by walking out of that marriage'.

Here's what she wrote;

"According to Human Rights Activist lawyer Emeka Uguwonye..... This woman was battered by her husband! How long are we going to condone this inhumane act for?
Some very shallow and evil minded fellows will say she must have done something to provoke the man!.......

For Christ Sake, if you are provoked can't you control yourself? Instead of killing your partner or rendering the person disabled! If you feel your partner provokes you to the extent of bringing out that animal in you pls do yourself a favour by walking out of that marriage ! ...... We should learn to control our anger as violence doesn't solve anything...... If you know you have anger management problems, pls get professional help!

Battery and Assault is a crime punishable under the law!
#enoughisenough
#saynotodomesticviolence
#saynotoassault
#saynotoverbalandemotionalabuse
#learntocontrolyourself Join the #1in3Africa an initiative of her Royal Majesty @oloriwuraolaogunwusi ........#StopViolenceAgainstWomen ! Join us as we walk against Violence on June 30th by 10am! Start of point is Falomo Bridge by Awolowo Road!

#togetherwecandoit
#offendersshouldbepurnised
#speakup
#noshameinmypain
Every woman should be empowered ........ The Sucess of a marriage should be a collaborative effort , Men pls stop expecting the woman to do all! Remember it is a partnership!"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/partner-provoking-much-walk-marriage-mercy-aigbe.html

Fool. No be every woman go be like you. The question is, why did your husband smash your kayleged face like that

1 Like

Re: If Your Partner Is Provoking You Too Much Walk Out Of The Marriage - Mercy Aigbe by distilledwalex(m): 7:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
Da bi mo se da
Re: If Your Partner Is Provoking You Too Much Walk Out Of The Marriage - Mercy Aigbe by crunchyg: 7:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
adorablevic:
don't know how u can beat up someone u claim to cherish, love.See d person pass through pain performed by u
that's how my neighbor's boyfriend would beat mercilessly, after a while u while start hearing hoo haa...beating her again in another angle..
I know she will die one day but please God don't let me be at home
So you no fit advise the girl
Re: If Your Partner Is Provoking You Too Much Walk Out Of The Marriage - Mercy Aigbe by Tobium1(m): 8:00pm On Jun 26, 2017
From Slayqueen to babymama to feminist, life cycle of a typical Nigerian hoe

1 Like

Re: If Your Partner Is Provoking You Too Much Walk Out Of The Marriage - Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 26, 2017
The power of make up
U no fine reach ur make up.
Like when tyga go always dey tell kyla kardashian abi wetin be be her name say make she dey always wear make up if dem wan gbensh,cus her natural face no make am at all
On top d matter
Every tom dick and harry knows u wanted to be free spirited,that's y u left ur marriage.
Move on and continue to slay
Re: If Your Partner Is Provoking You Too Much Walk Out Of The Marriage - Mercy Aigbe by Sleyanya1(m): 8:10pm On Jun 26, 2017
It's not that easy o, Mrs. mercy.

"NO WOMAN DESERVES ALL THESE VIOLENCE"...
For any reason at all.
If you feel, they're foolish, annoying, feminist, cheats, etc. As a form of justifying these physical assaults, then put loved ones (Mum, sisters, friends, etc ) in their shoes.

For the fact that these things are trending now leaves a hint that something has definitely gone wrong in the ideal family system of our country.

"The present is the key to the past".
Say NO to violence against women.

Parents, Churches, Schools, Media and the society generally are in position to instill the values of love,respect and care for especially the women, into the growing up male child.
Re: If Your Partner Is Provoking You Too Much Walk Out Of The Marriage - Mercy Aigbe by optional1(f): 8:13pm On Jun 26, 2017
Gbemishile1:
No mind that guy joor,,come and be my side chick Make we dey gbaladun or self

side chick for who biko?
U no fit pity me comot ur main chick nd put me as main chick bah..
Re: If Your Partner Is Provoking You Too Much Walk Out Of The Marriage - Mercy Aigbe by Getbizzzy: 8:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
This one needs mates, people that will follow her; #bitterWomen

1 Like

Re: If Your Partner Is Provoking You Too Much Walk Out Of The Marriage - Mercy Aigbe by optional1(f): 8:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
Gbemishile1:

No mind that guy joor,,come and be my side chick
Make we dey gbaladun or self
Re: If Your Partner Is Provoking You Too Much Walk Out Of The Marriage - Mercy Aigbe by SeeUrLife: 8:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
optional1:

what i do.
Btw i no be ur madam oh... Na side chick i be.

hmmmm! okay ooo,
Juzt pazzing by...
Re: If Your Partner Is Provoking You Too Much Walk Out Of The Marriage - Mercy Aigbe by Parable007: 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
Dear mercy, I like to advise to as a celeb to be careful with what you advise your fans, don't allow ur marital failures and bad experiences affect others.... there's is always a way out and leaving your family isn't the first solution, prayer is, don't make the world feel like your husband is a devil you also had your fault, fix it. well everyone you all now for yourself follow her advise and you'll get her RESULTS. I love you but rethink about the mindset you are selling to ppl pls

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Have Two Albums Ready" - Wizkid / Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy / Jada Pinkett Denies Gay Allegations Against Will Smith, Threatens Legal Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.