Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

If Your Partner Is Provoking You Too Much Walk Out Of The Marriage - Mercy Aigbe - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Your Partner Is Provoking You Too Much Walk Out Of The Marriage - Mercy Aigbe (19123 Views)

Blossom Chukwujekwu's Wife Reacts To Romantic Pic Of Him On Set With Mercy Aigbe / Mercy Aigbe Celebrates One Year Of Marriage Crash / ''Bad Wife Kills Faster Than Poverty" - Lanre Gentry, Mercy Aigbe’s Ex-Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Partner Is Provoking You Too Much Walk Out Of The Marriage - Mercy Aigbe by optional1(f): 9:13pm On Jun 26, 2017
SeeUrLife:

hmmmm! okay ooo,
Juzt pazzing by...

my boo, you can't pazz without carrying me oh...
Re: If Your Partner Is Provoking You Too Much Walk Out Of The Marriage - Mercy Aigbe by merits(m): 9:14pm On Jun 26, 2017
optional1:
like you did right mtcheww
baby your lips seff,is like make I close it with mine.

1 Like

Re: If Your Partner Is Provoking You Too Much Walk Out Of The Marriage - Mercy Aigbe by optional1(f): 9:23pm On Jun 26, 2017
merits:
baby your lips seff,is like make I close it with mine.

pretend i didn't read this..

I don go.
Re: If Your Partner Is Provoking You Too Much Walk Out Of The Marriage - Mercy Aigbe by vRendoh(m): 9:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
Thank you madam councillor. ..I hear you loud and clear. ..but sorry try to talk less at him and all the other advices Granny (?) gave you
Re: If Your Partner Is Provoking You Too Much Walk Out Of The Marriage - Mercy Aigbe by loomer: 10:04pm On Jun 26, 2017
All these ones wey no fit keep husband go dey talk.

1 Like

Re: If Your Partner Is Provoking You Too Much Walk Out Of The Marriage - Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
[quote author=optional1 post=57863323]

side chick for who biko?

U no fit pity me comot ur main chick nd put me as main chick bah..[/qquo
I want make u be d main chick
Ur pixure dey trip me
Re: If Your Partner Is Provoking You Too Much Walk Out Of The Marriage - Mercy Aigbe by Gkemz: 12:22am On Jun 27, 2017
On what moral grounds is this filthy divorcee justified to advise others on how to keep their relationship.
Can someone give out what s/he doesn't have. Can orange tree bear watermelon or vise versa
Re: If Your Partner Is Provoking You Too Much Walk Out Of The Marriage - Mercy Aigbe by adorablevic: 5:53am On Jun 27, 2017
crunchyg:

So you no fit advise the girl
make she nd boyfriend,gather beat me abi... obviously don't need it
Re: If Your Partner Is Provoking You Too Much Walk Out Of The Marriage - Mercy Aigbe by Uzoigwe1(m): 6:20am On Jun 27, 2017
Stupid woman with her cheap lies...

U won't talk about the nonsense you have being doing to your husband abi?

Yeye dey smell?!
Re: If Your Partner Is Provoking You Too Much Walk Out Of The Marriage - Mercy Aigbe by jude90(m): 7:49am On Jun 27, 2017
adorablevic:
don't know how u can beat up someone u claim to cherish, love.See d person pass through pain performed by u
that's how my neighbor's boyfriend would beat mercilessly, after a while u while start hearing hoo haa...beating her again in another angle..
I know she will die one day but please God don't let me be at home
Hello dear I will like us to exchange numbers and talk on phone its very important.
Re: If Your Partner Is Provoking You Too Much Walk Out Of The Marriage - Mercy Aigbe by Ahmeduana(m): 8:44am On Jun 27, 2017
E RI OLORI IBU, DA BI MO SE DA, Mrs aje gbodo, to nwa eni kun ra. HAVE ONCE DATE A LADY LIKE THIS, WHEN THEY WANT TO OPT OUT OF RELATIONSHIP AND THERE IS NO REASON TO HOLD ON TO THEY RESULT TO CREATING BEAST OUT OF THE PERSON BY FRUSTRATING THE MAN SYSTEMATICALLY, WHILE PEOPLE WILL NOT KNOW THAT THE WOMAN IS A JEZEBEL INCARNATE.
Re: If Your Partner Is Provoking You Too Much Walk Out Of The Marriage - Mercy Aigbe by Slurity(m): 9:06am On Jun 27, 2017
I dislike this girl to the extent that I don't buy film that her picture is on the cover
Re: If Your Partner Is Provoking You Too Much Walk Out Of The Marriage - Mercy Aigbe by seangy4konji: 9:55am On Jun 27, 2017
she has said it several times and we have heard.
Re: If Your Partner Is Provoking You Too Much Walk Out Of The Marriage - Mercy Aigbe by crunchyg: 10:24am On Jun 27, 2017
adorablevic:
make she nd boyfriend,gather beat me abi... obviously don't need it
Na em b say d girl dey enjoy the beating na
Re: If Your Partner Is Provoking You Too Much Walk Out Of The Marriage - Mercy Aigbe by belindar: 10:29am On Jun 27, 2017
Olosho too is advising. Oga ni o.
Re: If Your Partner Is Provoking You Too Much Walk Out Of The Marriage - Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 27, 2017
Am not surprise about all this celebrities marital life because most of there marriages was build on lies and money, my dear mercy I believe u have gotten what u want,,,, money, cars and alot of clothes and shoes that is good for u and for me I will never walk out of my marriage no matter what, because I understand my boo and he also understand me too, we dont pray for fame, money or anything that will make us lose the kingdom of God or our marriage.
Re: If Your Partner Is Provoking You Too Much Walk Out Of The Marriage - Mercy Aigbe by Classic516: 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
optional1:

who nor know say i be side chick for ur area?

Bia go the other room no keep her waiting.
me self won get side chick oh
Re: If Your Partner Is Provoking You Too Much Walk Out Of The Marriage - Mercy Aigbe by SeeUrLife: 1:02am On Jun 30, 2017
optional1:

my boo, you can't pazz without carrying me oh...

seriously?? I tink u are probably right

bending to carry u... now feeling ur soft skin in my arm; . . . .heading Straight to da oda rum.grin
Re: If Your Partner Is Provoking You Too Much Walk Out Of The Marriage - Mercy Aigbe by KanwuliaExtra: 1:06am On Jun 30, 2017
No need to walk out o.
Do like I do! wink
Just banish him like an evil spirit to one section of the house.
Simple. cheesy
Re: If Your Partner Is Provoking You Too Much Walk Out Of The Marriage - Mercy Aigbe by KanwuliaExtra: 1:07am On Jun 30, 2017
No need to walk out o.
Do like I do! wink
Just banish him like an evil spirit to one section of the house.
Simple. cheesy

The marriage certificate is more important than the marriage o!
Shioooooooor!!! kiss
Re: If Your Partner Is Provoking You Too Much Walk Out Of The Marriage - Mercy Aigbe by Deefuray(f): 10:25pm On Jul 03, 2017
adorablevic:
don't know how u can beat up someone u claim to cherish, love.See d person pass through pain performed by u
that's how my neighbor's boyfriend would beat mercilessly, after a while u while start hearing hoo haa...beating her again in another angle..
I know she will die one day but please God don't let me be at home

Who? pls tell me

1 Like

Re: If Your Partner Is Provoking You Too Much Walk Out Of The Marriage - Mercy Aigbe by adorablevic: 11:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
Deefuray:

Who? pls tell me
my new neighbor, beside me.. would gist u later,that ghost has been replaced by her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Have Two Albums Ready" - Wizkid / Jada Pinkett Denies Gay Allegations Against Will Smith, Threatens Legal Action / Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.