Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Sharon Adeleke, Davido's Sister Gives Some Of Her Items To Sow Seed For Jesus - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sharon Adeleke, Davido's Sister Gives Some Of Her Items To Sow Seed For Jesus (37192 Views)

Sharon Adeleke Preaches The Gospel To Davido / Davido's Sister, Sharon Adeleke, Shares Beautiful New Pictures / Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sharon Adeleke, Davido's Sister Gives Some Of Her Items To Sow Seed For Jesus by oshe11: 7:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
k
Re: Sharon Adeleke, Davido's Sister Gives Some Of Her Items To Sow Seed For Jesus by bracket0(m): 7:16pm On Jun 26, 2017
hmmm nice decisn tho bt must she broadcast it *na wao* #abeg mk i send ma acc 50 milla dey ok
Re: Sharon Adeleke, Davido's Sister Gives Some Of Her Items To Sow Seed For Jesus by flakeStar: 7:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
Must the whole world know?
Re: Sharon Adeleke, Davido's Sister Gives Some Of Her Items To Sow Seed For Jesus by techlorddsblog: 7:50pm On Jun 26, 2017
Rubbish!!! When we have motherless children home and widows.

Re: Sharon Adeleke, Davido's Sister Gives Some Of Her Items To Sow Seed For Jesus by Lexusgs430: 7:54pm On Jun 26, 2017
ekems2017:
Not for Jesus cos she wouldn't broadcast it on social media.
I stand to be corrected.

She is clearing out her junks. Junks to her, might be boutique collection to another.......

She should also empty her bank accounts, if she truly means business.....

1 Like

Re: Sharon Adeleke, Davido's Sister Gives Some Of Her Items To Sow Seed For Jesus by LoveJesus87(m): 7:56pm On Jun 26, 2017
Noblesoul123:
I may be reading my Bible wrongly, but I thought there's an injunction regarding modesty when you render assistance?

That's why there's an exhortation that your left hand should not know what your right hand gives out.

If that's the case, why this pre-donation announcement on social media?

As far as I am concerned, this is just a hypocritical way of seeking attention by someone overshadowed by her brother.
Savage Buh true grin

1 Like

Re: Sharon Adeleke, Davido's Sister Gives Some Of Her Items To Sow Seed For Jesus by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
Noblesoul123:
I may be reading my Bible wrongly, but I thought there's an injunction regarding modesty when you render assistance?

That's why there's an exhortation that your left hand should not know what your right hand gives out.

As far as I am concerned, this is just a hypocritical way of seeking attention by someone overshadowed by her brother.
The bible book and verse is actually Mathew 6 : 1 - 8

1 Like

Re: Sharon Adeleke, Davido's Sister Gives Some Of Her Items To Sow Seed For Jesus by bonna4u(m): 8:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
Today is moday so bullshit talks and threads are allowed.
Re: Sharon Adeleke, Davido's Sister Gives Some Of Her Items To Sow Seed For Jesus by greatman247(m): 8:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
Noblesoul123:

You just nailed it, exactly what's on my mind. Correct guy. She's attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: Sharon Adeleke, Davido's Sister Gives Some Of Her Items To Sow Seed For Jesus by omohlexy: 10:50pm On Jun 26, 2017
David160:
Y Is she broadcasting?
maybe she wants to sow G wagon and Lambogini. but if na those clamydia and lice infested G strings she wan give out my hand no dey o!
Re: Sharon Adeleke, Davido's Sister Gives Some Of Her Items To Sow Seed For Jesus by bobestman(m): 11:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
Noblesoul123:

Don't use the Bible to justify ur foolish claims. she is not in church. she is indirectly saying she wants to work for Jesus since her family are rich but spend their money on material things. we should commend her and not condemn her.

1 Like

Re: Sharon Adeleke, Davido's Sister Gives Some Of Her Items To Sow Seed For Jesus by Hallmark08(m): 11:16pm On Jun 26, 2017
The best way to be honoured by Jesus with your seed is to sow anonymously.
Re: Sharon Adeleke, Davido's Sister Gives Some Of Her Items To Sow Seed For Jesus by Nobody: 2:30am On Jun 27, 2017
Banana fall on you!
Re: Sharon Adeleke, Davido's Sister Gives Some Of Her Items To Sow Seed For Jesus by delxmaverick(m): 2:49am On Jun 27, 2017
Nice idea tho. Buh why not let the lives you plan to touch speak for you? It's not okay to broadcast...
Re: Sharon Adeleke, Davido's Sister Gives Some Of Her Items To Sow Seed For Jesus by davillian(m): 3:09am On Jun 27, 2017
She is just deceiving her self.
Re: Sharon Adeleke, Davido's Sister Gives Some Of Her Items To Sow Seed For Jesus by Noblesoul123: 8:12am On Jun 27, 2017
Ighoga898:
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Sharon Adeleke, Davido's Sister Gives Some Of Her Items To Sow Seed For Jesus by okdaddy393: 7:50am On Jun 28, 2017
dessz:
when u do good from your heart, u don't seek appreciation or fame, u derive joy from doing good, but when u do it for doing sake or for attention, u tell the entire world so that u will gain fame. sad
u how many good u don do? critics
Re: Sharon Adeleke, Davido's Sister Gives Some Of Her Items To Sow Seed For Jesus by okdaddy393: 7:53am On Jun 28, 2017
Ighoga898:
Oshe
Re: Sharon Adeleke, Davido's Sister Gives Some Of Her Items To Sow Seed For Jesus by David160(m): 8:41am On Jun 28, 2017
omohlexy:
maybe she wants to sow G wagon and Lambogini. but if na those clamydia and lice infested G strings she wan give out my hand no dey o!
lol

1 Like

Re: Sharon Adeleke, Davido's Sister Gives Some Of Her Items To Sow Seed For Jesus by kokoA(m): 9:10am On Jun 28, 2017
This one get sense undecided Not like brother that has only "banana" to offer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chacha Eke Pregnant With 4th Child, Says That's Reason For Her Bipolar Disorder / Nina: 'Collins Has Moved On And I'm Building A Brand' / Lady Held By Kizz Daniel Jumps And Screams "I Have Made It In Life"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.