Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,399 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Vote Me As Local Chairman Nnamdi Kanu Campaigns - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote Me As Local Chairman Nnamdi Kanu Campaigns (5410 Views)

Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians / I Will Be Standing For Elections Come 2019 Will You Vote Me? / Vote Me As President And Get Biafra - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vote Me As Local Chairman Nnamdi Kanu Campaigns by KosiGee(m): 8:23pm On Jun 26, 2017
DonBobes:
IPOB nightmare again
Carry go oga mi

I believe you are in the Nigerian Army sir? You should be neutral and not goad him. Associations like this can make appear biased online and in real life. Be mindful of that.
Re: Vote Me As Local Chairman Nnamdi Kanu Campaigns by Ngokafor(f): 8:26pm On Jun 26, 2017
KosiGee:

I did. You lied. Quote him correctly. Write exactly what he said in that video. I have nothing against what you do to feed yourself but don't practice falsehood and deception.

It makes you look worse than those you accuse.

Quote exactly what mr Kanu said in that video.

....Guy you are still argueing with him?..Dude has scammed you into watching his videos and making money for him in the process..That is all he does here..He has been nuked out several times for that..be wise.

2 Likes

Re: Vote Me As Local Chairman Nnamdi Kanu Campaigns by KosiGee(m): 8:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
IpobExposed:

OK am false oya quote everyone is listening

Did he mention anything about his town in that video? You quoted him as saying that he'd build every road in Igbo land without govt assistance.
Did he mention his town in that video?

1 Like

Re: Vote Me As Local Chairman Nnamdi Kanu Campaigns by POpikin: 8:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
Ngokafor:

....Guy you are still argueing with him?..Dude has scammed you into watching his videos and making money for him in the process..That is all he does here..He has been nuked out several times for that..be wise.

Have u reported him if you're a biafrans let's report him on Radio Biafra London largest group. Start now call your friends.
Re: Vote Me As Local Chairman Nnamdi Kanu Campaigns by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
Another fake news but this guy never gets banned. Seems the rules here is not meant for this guy.

1 Like

Re: Vote Me As Local Chairman Nnamdi Kanu Campaigns by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
KosiGee:

Did he mention anything about his town in that video? You quoted him as saying that he'd build every road in Igbo land without govt assistance.
Did he mention his town in that video?

ngokafor av made $250 from YouTube already so go ki* your self.

guy the whole Igbo land foes it not include his village
Re: Vote Me As Local Chairman Nnamdi Kanu Campaigns by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Another fake news but this guy never gets banned. Seems the rules here is not meant for this guy.

prove the video is fake
Re: Vote Me As Local Chairman Nnamdi Kanu Campaigns by KosiGee(m): 8:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
Ngokafor:

I don't care if he makes money off this. I've watched a few of Igbos videos or photoshopped pix and they were embarrassing to me. He claims to expose them but he is worse than them. He lies, incites and mislead people. That is not right.
Re: Vote Me As Local Chairman Nnamdi Kanu Campaigns by Ngokafor(f): 8:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
IpobExposed:

ngokafor av made $250 from YouTube already so go ki* your self.

guy the whole Igbo land foes it not include his village

..I know maga must pay..keep scamming the idiotic zombies who fall for your scam..Its their loss.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote Me As Local Chairman Nnamdi Kanu Campaigns by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
Ngokafor:

..I know maga must pay..keep scamming the idiotic zombies who fall for your scam..Its their loss.

lol. Nnamdi Ewu who said Jesus never said he is the way said if he is the chairman he would do road without government approval.
why can't he do it now?
Re: Vote Me As Local Chairman Nnamdi Kanu Campaigns by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
Mynd44 Lalasticlala have u seen the video?
Re: Vote Me As Local Chairman Nnamdi Kanu Campaigns by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 26, 2017
Viewing this topic: Sapiosexuality ( m ), chibboy, SalamRushdie and 5 guest(s)
Re: Vote Me As Local Chairman Nnamdi Kanu Campaigns by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
sapiosexuality are u tayad
Re: Vote Me As Local Chairman Nnamdi Kanu Campaigns by eposho: 9:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
HappyNigerian:

Bro forget dat side. Even Ojukwu had "massive" followers but lost "Common Senatorial election in 1979".

He also lost all elections in Igboland in 2003 and 2007 (even coming behind Uzor Kalu).

Please remind them, ipob yute dont know nattyin Abt history.
Re: Vote Me As Local Chairman Nnamdi Kanu Campaigns by POpikin: 9:26pm On Jun 26, 2017
eposho:

Please remind them, ipob yute dont know nattyin Abt history.

Y must it be yorubas

1 Like

Re: Vote Me As Local Chairman Nnamdi Kanu Campaigns by Agumbankembu: 9:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
This guy is foolishly funny. cheesy grin

Twah, spit on you. grin

2 Likes

Re: Vote Me As Local Chairman Nnamdi Kanu Campaigns by POpikin: 10:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
Agumbankembu:
This guy is foolishly funny. cheesy grin

Twah, spit on you. grin

Another shameless afonja

1 Like

Re: Vote Me As Local Chairman Nnamdi Kanu Campaigns by Kellibae(f): 10:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
KosiGee:

I don't care if he makes money off this. I've watched a few of Igbos videos or photoshopped pix and they were embarrassing to me. He claims to expose them but he is worse than them. He lies, incites and mislead people. That is not right.

Stop watching it thats what she is tryin to tell u.
He cnt keep tarnishing ipob image with lies and u keep helping him make money ontop of it. undecided
Re: Vote Me As Local Chairman Nnamdi Kanu Campaigns by chibboy: 10:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
YOU ARE D MOST JOBLESS E PERSON OR WHATEVA I HAVE SEEN IN MY LIFE.. IS DIS HOW THEY DO PROPAGANDA? CHEI.. IS DIS HOW U FEED UR FAMILY?. IF U HAVE BEEN PAID FOR A JOB, ATLEAST DO A GOOD JOB.. IF I WERE D ONE DAT EMPLOYED YOU TO BRING DOWN NNAMDI KANU, I WOULD HAVE SACKED YOU A LONG TIME AGO. YOU ARE NEWSLESS,SENSELESS, CHILDISH AND LACK COHESION AND COORDINATION.. YOU EVEN LACK D POWER OF CONVICTION.. KAI. IF YOU ARE A WRITER THEN WHAT DO I CALL DELE GIWA?

1 Like

Re: Vote Me As Local Chairman Nnamdi Kanu Campaigns by DonBobes(m): 10:23pm On Jun 26, 2017
KosiGee:

I believe you are in the Nigerian Army sir? You should be neutral and not goad him. Associations like this can make appear biased online and in real life. Be mindful of that.

Neutral in the sense that it doesn't contradict your loyalty to the country u swore to defend. So what are u telling
When somebody is clamoring for the disintegration of the country I swore to defend I should just stand aside & watch. Even when my superiors tell me to clamp down the agitations so long I don't take any life so I should fold my arms and disobey orders U 4ny o. So I should just watch while Igbos spread jabberwockies
Re: Vote Me As Local Chairman Nnamdi Kanu Campaigns by hollah123: 10:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
dis guy is gradually coming out of his shell, I know for sure one day he will tell his followers to support his political ambition so he can change things

1 Like

Re: Vote Me As Local Chairman Nnamdi Kanu Campaigns by DonBobes(m): 10:29pm On Jun 26, 2017
IpobExposed:
sapiosexuality are u tayad

Guy u don't expect everyone to like what u do, continue jarè
Re: Vote Me As Local Chairman Nnamdi Kanu Campaigns by KosiGee(m): 10:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
DonBobes:

Neutral in the sense that it doesn't contradict your loyalty to the country u swore to defend. So what are u telling
When somebody is clamoring for the disintegration of the country I swore to defend I should just stand aside & watch. Even when my superiors tell me to clamp down the agitations so long I don't take any life so I should fold my arms and disobey orders U 4ny o. So I should just watch while Igbos spread jabberwockies

Sorry I have to disagree. Your clamp down is biased. Nigeria is organised and well structured, there wouldn't be any need for their agitations or military intervention as it wouldn't be necessary.

There are more important security issues in the country but there's not much action or responses from the law enforcement. Police should be capable of dealing with those agitations.
Re: Vote Me As Local Chairman Nnamdi Kanu Campaigns by Ddy(m): 10:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
IpobExposed

See as u carry another man mata like gala
Re: Vote Me As Local Chairman Nnamdi Kanu Campaigns by Sirbob(m): 11:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
IpobExposed:

prove the video is fake

u cnt deny d fact dat u r making dis guy more popular thinking u r exposing him.....

listen to his comments n upload d unedited video not jst d place u interpreted wit selfish human judgment, d fact is dat a multitude of u raised to power u wit u cnt stop him.........

so make ur money while d offer last.......

nairaland banned succession's discussion ( because of biafra) today biafra is d whole most discussed word in d world, i cnt remember how many times i was banned on nairaland for jst commenting abt biafra which am stil expecting after dis one.....

but get d message clear. U CNT STOP BIAFRA!!!!!!!

if u like ansa biafruad, biafraexposed, or any tin deem fit, u r jst propagating d ideology to places it neva gone......

kudos to u guys

dnt forget. U CNT STOP BIAFRA!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Vote Me As Local Chairman Nnamdi Kanu Campaigns by Notasyouthink: 11:50pm On Jun 26, 2017
IpobExposed:

if he is a local government chairman he will do the road without government money why don't he do it now?
He cannot do that now because we are still in the zoo where nothing moves.
Re: Vote Me As Local Chairman Nnamdi Kanu Campaigns by DonBobes(m): 8:14am On Jun 27, 2017
KosiGee:

Sorry I have to disagree. Your clamp down is biased. Nigeria is organised and well structured, there wouldn't be any need for their agitations or military intervention as it wouldn't be necessary.

There are more important security issues in the country but there's not much action or responses from the law enforcement. Police should be capable of dealing with those agitations.

When the police can't handle it lik BH we come in . So I should then tell my superiors no. That is y the military as being mute since the beginning of IPOB issue. If they like dey carry their biafra flag and pass beside us e no concern us till the C-in-C gives us the go ahead to take dem serious
Re: Vote Me As Local Chairman Nnamdi Kanu Campaigns by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 27, 2017
Re: Vote Me As Local Chairman Nnamdi Kanu Campaigns by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 27, 2017
Kellibae:

Stop watching it thats what she is tryin to tell u.
He cnt keep tarnishing ipob image with lies and u keep helping him make money ontop of it. undecided

which lies
Re: Vote Me As Local Chairman Nnamdi Kanu Campaigns by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 27, 2017
chibboy:
YOU ARE D MOST JOBLESS E PERSON OR WHATEVA I HAVE SEEN IN MY LIFE.. IS DIS HOW THEY DO PROPAGANDA? CHEI.. IS DIS HOW U FEED UR FAMILY?. IF U HAVE BEEN PAID FOR A JOB, ATLEAST DO A GOOD JOB.. IF I WERE D ONE DAT EMPLOYED YOU TO BRING DOWN NNAMDI KANU, I WOULD HAVE SACKED YOU A LONG TIME AGO. YOU ARE NEWSLESS,SENSELESS, CHILDISH AND LACK COHESION AND COORDINATION.. YOU EVEN LACK D POWER OF CONVICTION.. KAI. IF YOU ARE A WRITER THEN WHAT DO I CALL DELE GIWA?
Re: Vote Me As Local Chairman Nnamdi Kanu Campaigns by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 27, 2017
Notasyouthink:
He cannot do that now because we are still in the zoo where nothing moves.

video speaks louder than anything

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Creative: Nigerians Redesign The Air Nigeria Logo / The Beautiful Japanese Woman That Got IPOB Registered In Japan (pics) / Wife Of Edo State Governor Flung Her Shoe In Public-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.