Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

How Do I Purchase A Mobile Phone That Has No Restricted Network From The US - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Purchase A Mobile Phone That Has No Restricted Network From The US (546 Views)

How To Get Free N2,000 Airtime Or More To Any Network From This App (100%) / LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x / The Bontel Phone That Can Charge Other Phones I Saw Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Purchase A Mobile Phone That Has No Restricted Network From The US by donsiqua(m): 7:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
Guys I have been thinking of purchasing a smart phone from eBay, but all the while I have been seeing phones restricted to a particular network eg Verizon. How safe is it to purchase this type of phone and what are the alternatives.

Advice please.
Cc

Lalasticlala
Seun
Obinoscopy
Ishilove.
Re: How Do I Purchase A Mobile Phone That Has No Restricted Network From The US by Raiders: 7:43pm On Jun 26, 2017
donsiqua:
Guys I have been thinking of purchasing a smart phone from eBay, but all the while I have been seeing phones restricted to a particular network eg Verizon. How safe is it to purchase this type of phone and what are the alternatives.

Advice please.
Cc

Lalasticlala
Seun
Obinoscopy
Ishilove.
You should buy unlocked US phones. They can be use with Nigeria phone networks. Locked US phones can't be use in Nigeria
Re: How Do I Purchase A Mobile Phone That Has No Restricted Network From The US by Mr2kay6: 3:45am On Jun 28, 2017
buy the unlocked ones...am about to purchase some replacement for my phone via ebay self this week

(1) (Reply)

Solutions To Android Problem / 4 Smart Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone / Bixby Voice Assistant Now Available On Galaxy S8 And S8+.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.