Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,896 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Quit Notice: UN Delegation To Visit Soon, Says Isiguzoro - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quit Notice: UN Delegation To Visit Soon, Says Isiguzoro (18100 Views)

Why Will Ohaneze Ignore This Idiot. Okechukwu Isiguzoro, / UN Delegation Meets Ohanaeze Ndigbo Over Biafra Republic / Amina Mohammed Visits Osinbajo With UN Delegation, Presents Gift To Him(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quit Notice: UN Delegation To Visit Soon, Says Isiguzoro by franxalive(m): 11:43pm On Jun 26, 2017
mcbreeze:
That's a nice move.
Referendum or nothing.
Biafra or nothing.

Gbam!!!... Thou have said it ol...

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: UN Delegation To Visit Soon, Says Isiguzoro by franxalive(m): 11:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
Iceman2017:
?
Every educated Hausa's and Yoruba's has created account with Igbo names on social media just to attack biafra.
We know them

Very wise observation... Just on point

3 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: UN Delegation To Visit Soon, Says Isiguzoro by iamdannyfc(m): 11:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
OWKAY.....

Are you writing jamb,waec,neco or gce?
Lets meet at [url]Onlysage.Tk[/url] so we can chat by questioning and answering ourselve.
Re: Quit Notice: UN Delegation To Visit Soon, Says Isiguzoro by reality1010: 11:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
Igboesika:

Na that Yoruba own dey vex me. They are always on the fence . They can never stand and fight for something.
Yorubas r on the fence to decieve ppl but with Biafra they will behave well else they will be the one to lose.Zik was always straight forward in all his dealing while Awo was not.Each time he tried to play greed it backfires.Under Biafra sincerity will count and Yorubas will live up to expectation if not it will be to their detriment.You know the Yorubas will be in one Nigeria and in most cases they would want to court the Igbos either in election or support.So i see the Igboman trust and integrity playing out well for them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice: UN Delegation To Visit Soon, Says Isiguzoro by franxalive(m): 11:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
Idongesit85:
No need for UN delegation to visit anymore. Nnamdi Kanu is gradually tendering his unreserved apologies. He knows that he did not use his freedom of speech fairly. Even 0jukwu that was a military man ran away to Ivory Coast let alone a twart like Nnamdi Kanu.
Are you crazy or something... Must yu show you are demented?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice: UN Delegation To Visit Soon, Says Isiguzoro by technicallyrich(m): 11:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
The dream i had is gradually coming to pass
My name is fumi and I am from ibadan.
I was in a dream and nnamdi kanu died for the struggle of biafra and that annoyed ss and se and they formed a country and it was literally heaven on earth.
The northerners and yorubas were still together and they now openly treated and called us there slaves.they also took drugs to Bleep our women mercilessly and since we yoruba women love sex a lot many became to fall in love with the abokills.
Most of our men couldn't take it any longer to be working while they Bleep their wife so they commited cheap suicide like our leader awolowo.our yoruba men were afraid and couldn't fight and I fumi have to lead them.
I did juju like a true yoruba that I am the babalawo gave me a pant I shouldn't change untill the war is over.normally I wear my pant up to a month without changing it as a yoruba girl that I am.
In that dream as I was shotin my brest was flapping and I was getting so wet.
I woked up to find my boyfriend nnamdi romancing me as he always bleeps the hell out of me every early morning.
Do u think these dream will come to pass.

4 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: UN Delegation To Visit Soon, Says Isiguzoro by honourhim: 11:56pm On Jun 26, 2017
rOsy247:
Hmmm thot u guys wanted separation all along.

IPOB wants separation and they ve not stopped wanting it
Ohanaeze wants restructuring. I dont think its hard to differentiate between the two. You guys are always thinking every Igbo man is ipob member. Reset your reasoning.
Re: Quit Notice: UN Delegation To Visit Soon, Says Isiguzoro by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
franxalive:

Are you crazy or something... Must yu show you are demented?

My brother, no need to insult. Just provide a counter. Nnamdi KANU who insults almost every past and present leaders of this great country is demented right? If no, why? If yes, then check your brain.
Re: Quit Notice: UN Delegation To Visit Soon, Says Isiguzoro by reality1010: 12:00am On Jun 27, 2017
honourhim:

IPOB wants separation and they ve not stopped wanting it
Ohanaeze wants restructuring. I dont think its hard to differentiate between the two. You guys are always thinking every Igbo man is ipob member. Reset your reasoning.
Ohanaeze is 30 in number while IPOB is millions in number.Tell me who has majority?

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: UN Delegation To Visit Soon, Says Isiguzoro by honourhim: 12:17am On Jun 27, 2017
Igboesika:

Na that Yoruba own dey vex me. They are always on the fence . They can never stand and fight for something.

Even the Hausas understand the hypocritical tendencies of the average Yoruba. That's why they dont see Yoruba muslims as true muslims Forget about the noise they are making here.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Quit Notice: UN Delegation To Visit Soon, Says Isiguzoro by honourhim: 12:26am On Jun 27, 2017
reality1010:

Ohanaeze is 30 in number while IPOB is millions in number.Tell me who has majority?
[url][/url]

You may think IPOB is in the majority for now. When the time for voting comes you will be shocked to see majority vote for restructuring.
Ipob are noise makers. More of touts. They behave like brainwashed people so they dont listen to anybody with contrary opinion. Too bad.
Re: Quit Notice: UN Delegation To Visit Soon, Says Isiguzoro by Pecca: 12:39am On Jun 27, 2017
rOsy247:
Hmmm thot u guys wanted separation all along.
it's like commented after reading the headline? pls go back and read the post.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: UN Delegation To Visit Soon, Says Isiguzoro by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 12:48am On Jun 27, 2017
obamabinladen:

Shataaap, Igbos are not cowards. Useless youths can't force us out of the north and we cannot obey their voice.

So you want to beg the northern youths through the UN ?

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: UN Delegation To Visit Soon, Says Isiguzoro by reality1010: 1:09am On Jun 27, 2017
honourhim:
[url][/url]

You may think IPOB is in the majority for now. When the time for voting comes you will be shocked to see majority vote for restructuring.
Ipob are noise makers. More of touts. They behave like brainwashed people so they dont listen to anybody with contrary opinion. Too bad.
The problem some of you people v is that of defining the Igboman.Ironically, the Igboman stands in a better position to define you because he lives and eats with you.Anytime you define him and you think you know him well ,in his mind he luaghs at you.The Igboman left Nigeria long ago.They were only watching the politics in Nigeria.Politicians from Igboland were making their money by rigging elections where the people did not turn out.Even some of u turn the voters apathy to something esle forgetting to look at the basic issues.South Sudan with their level of illiteracy voted overwhelmingly for seccession during referandum even more than that of Eritrea.And you cannot compare any of this tribes with the Igbos.Pls dont go that area.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice: UN Delegation To Visit Soon, Says Isiguzoro by banmee(m): 1:20am On Jun 27, 2017
Lajet:
Good Its time to divide Nigeria in a peaceful way

Lol. That's never going to happen. With normal right thinking people maybe but Nigerians are just to bloodthirsty for comfort.
Re: Quit Notice: UN Delegation To Visit Soon, Says Isiguzoro by Pylony(m): 1:57am On Jun 27, 2017
Why are they even crying foul?? The Arewa youths gave you quick notice to leave the north and go declare that Biafra of your dream you're now screaming up and down Africa.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: UN Delegation To Visit Soon, Says Isiguzoro by tamwakat: 2:47am On Jun 27, 2017
We the middle belts are going with the igbos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice: UN Delegation To Visit Soon, Says Isiguzoro by Nobody: 4:09am On Jun 27, 2017
janykute:

Co-traveller indeed.ignorance is really a disease.

When elders are talking children should go and play!
Re: Quit Notice: UN Delegation To Visit Soon, Says Isiguzoro by chuksanambra: 4:27am On Jun 27, 2017
It is unfortunate that Kanu and his Illiterate followers in Ipob have reduced the former third major tribe in Nigeria to a laughing stock and the butt of jokes. Look at how small children are just using the Igbos to crack jokes.

When one Efulefu is making noise for secession and threatening everyone, his grandfathers are on a national begging tour of the northern states.

If you bring 4 Igbos and ask them what they want, they'll give you 4 different answers. One wants referendum, the other wants secession, the third wants restructuring and the last one wants to remain in Lagos and be picking pockets.

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: UN Delegation To Visit Soon, Says Isiguzoro by 2n2k(m): 4:34am On Jun 27, 2017
reality1010:

The problem some of you people v is that of defining the Igboman.Ironically, the Igboman stands in a better position to define you because he lives and eats with you.Anytime you define him and you think you know him well ,in his mind he luaghs at you.The Igboman left Nigeria long ago.They were only watching the politics in Nigeria.Politicians from Igboland were making their money by rigging elections where the people did not turn out.Even some of u turn the voters apathy to something esle forgetting to look at the basic issues. South Sudan with their level of illiteracy voted overwhelmingly for seccession during referandum even more than that of Eritrea.And you cannot compare any of this tribes with the Igbos.Pls dont go that area.

How did you arrive at your conclusion in the bolded part? Usual chest beating?

South-Sudan fought war of separation with Sudan for 50 years (1955 - 2005) with only a break of 11 years

Eriteria fought war of independence for continuous 30 years (1961 - 1991) with Ethiopia

And you are now saying they voted overwhelmingly for secession despite their illiteracy. So you think they fought wars for generations (the main reason for their educational underdevelopment) so that they could vote against independence in a referendum that was just a formality?

Igbos that are more educated, how many years did their war for independence last? Just two and half years.
Re: Quit Notice: UN Delegation To Visit Soon, Says Isiguzoro by marv1: 5:52am On Jun 27, 2017
obamabinladen:

Shataaap, Igbos are not cowards. Useless youths can't force us out of the north and we cannot obey their voice.
Ànd yet you want Biafra without going to your land. Bunch of self deceivers. Confused set of people.

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: UN Delegation To Visit Soon, Says Isiguzoro by victorDanladi: 5:55am On Jun 27, 2017
divicode:
Bunch of empty chest beaters! All they do is make noise on nairaland, vseless yeye people
The same way they claimed and believe donald trump contested because of biafra.

Biafrans and delusion are:

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: UN Delegation To Visit Soon, Says Isiguzoro by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:14am On Jun 27, 2017
KondoOlopa:
I don't really get all this shakara from IPOB and their crew.
If una no wan leave the North, simply say.... "We Don't want to leave ooo", we are having a good life up here in "Ugwu Awusa". grin
That is much better than signing 200 petitions per day because Hausa people decided to help you people realize the "Kingdom of Biafra" cheesy
What is it with all their Unity Begging abeg?

The foot dragging parasitic black Jews will not comot na only to circulate cooked up baseless propaganda of victimisation and marginalisation dem sabi.

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: UN Delegation To Visit Soon, Says Isiguzoro by obamabinladen(m): 6:16am On Jun 27, 2017
marv1:
Ànd yet you want Biafra without going to your land. Bunch of self deceivers. Confused set of people.

Illiterate like you that doesn't know what the law says. PITY.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: UN Delegation To Visit Soon, Says Isiguzoro by rhektor(m): 6:20am On Jun 27, 2017
obamabinladen:

But you all have been crying over a statement made by minute group of people that has no say in the polity of Nigeria. They don't even made up a community in Kaduna. So what's all these appeal to emotion all about? Nnamdi Kanu himself has been changing his stories recently he seems to be taking a new turn when will you too take a new turn? Just asking.
Re: Quit Notice: UN Delegation To Visit Soon, Says Isiguzoro by obamabinladen(m): 6:26am On Jun 27, 2017
rhektor:

But you all have been crying over a statement made by minute group of people that has no say in the polity of Nigeria. They don't even made up a community in Kaduna. So what's all these appeal to emotion all about? Nnamdi Kanu himself has been changing his stories recently he seems to be taking a new turn when will you too take a new turn? Just asking.

You are a child, when you grow up you'll understand the plot.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: UN Delegation To Visit Soon, Says Isiguzoro by lexy2014: 6:46am On Jun 27, 2017
jeffizy:
I'll like to know what UN is gonna be doing when it comes around.
Conduct a referendum or talk to the youths?
Nigeria and it's citizens should settle their issues themselve . Whatever it takes, it must be a mutual agreement by all concerned.
do u think d story is true?is that how d UN goes around visiting people because of petition?initially they were peddling misinformation that Donald trump would come & "rescue" them from Nigeria. uptill now we are still waiting
Re: Quit Notice: UN Delegation To Visit Soon, Says Isiguzoro by Ogalanyachieze: 6:55am On Jun 27, 2017
pythonkid:

you and who will be going where, pls speak for urself, m an igbo guy I don't support this biafra shit
python who de beg you

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: UN Delegation To Visit Soon, Says Isiguzoro by Ayiba360: 7:04am On Jun 27, 2017
Ndi igbo kwenu!!! A divide is close, bt will a divide b d best?? We igbos r rili alwz tryin 2 av undue advantage ova odas evn 2 d detriment of owa brodas. Just hope we change, else there b anoda biafra in biafra
Re: Quit Notice: UN Delegation To Visit Soon, Says Isiguzoro by Adebowale89(m): 7:07am On Jun 27, 2017
why called osibanjo to organise youth conference when UN delegate will be visiting Nigeria?

only God knows what these igbos feel like. as in, they are seeing other human or I shud say other occupants of Nigeria as inferior

I have no problem with their struggle but they should caution their approaches

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola Inspects 450 MW Azura Independent Power Plant In Benin (Photos) / Bandits Kidnap Many Traders On Kaduna-Birnin Gwari Highway / An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.