Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

The Devil Has No Power At All - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Devil Has No Power At All (1647 Views)

Praise The Lord! The Devil Has Been Exposed Finally!!! / This Is The Insight The Devil Has Kept You From Having, Get It Now And Live Free / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Devil Has No Power At All by uchkochi(m): 2:03pm On Jan 27, 2010
THE DEVIL HAS NO POWER AT ALL

I have been sent by God to strip the devil naked. I am about to let you know how powerless he is. Before I proceed I pray for you right now. In the name of Jesus Christ, I declare your understanding opened up right now and I impact the spirit of understanding to make you outstanding in everything you do; I break the stronghold of deception, subtilty of the devil over your life, business and family. As you begin to read the spirit of boldness will come upon you and as you go about your daily endeavours, every devil will be running away from you, every misfortune will give up because of your presence; challenges will receive immediate solutions in JESUS PRECIOUS NAME I PRAY.

Beloved, the primary person responsible for wickedness is the devil. There are other causes of problems but every bad thing is traceable to the devil.

Matthew 13 vs.27 &28
So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, did thou not sow good seed in thy field? From whence then had it tares? He said unto them AN ENEMY HAS DONE THIS…

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning. James 1 vs. 17

So you see, if it is not God it is not good. The devil did it to keep you frustrated, but this time God will restore. The devil has no power any more.

And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, all power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Matthew 28 vs.18

And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Luke 10 vs.18 -19

I shall be showing you the tricks the devil uses in form of power.

1. DECEPTION; the devil is completely powerless but succeeds by deception. He is a master deceiver and a liar; in short he is the father of lies. Nothing he ever says is true. Once you allow yourself to be deceived by Him, then you suddenly become his victim. But from this year and beyond, you shall no more be a victim of his tricks. He deceived eve and her and Adam left the garden, until Jesus came to redeem us back, as the lord lives every stumbling block shall be a stepping stone for you this year. To overcome deceptions you must know Gods word for yourself. Revelation is the cure for deception. A very vivid picture was painted through Luke chapter 4; Jesus had just finished a 40 day/night fasting and prayers then the devil came to deceive Him. He first of all told Him to turn stone to bread, Jesus told Him the word that man does not live by bread alone but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God. Again the devil came to deceive Jesus through the bible by saying He should jump from a high mountain and that the angels will catch Him so he won’t fall. It is true that the angels will catch Him. But Jesus knew so much of Gods word that He said that it is also written that it is not good to tempt the Lord. Please I want you to read the entire Luke chapter 4. So you can see that if you don’t know what is written in scriptures you might become cheaply deceived by the devil. I pray for you for a fresh love for the word of God in Jesus name.

2. FEAR; this is one of his strongest weapons, the devil has no strength but once you become afraid he becomes strong. So he specializes in putting fear in your mind, through what you might have heard or what you might have seen. He can give you false dreams to ignite fear. He might make you to have strange imaginations. But I decree that every strange imagination departs from your mentality permanently in Jesus Precious name Amen.

2 Corinthians 10 vs. 4 - 5
For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ. Fear magnifies your problems, faith reduces your problems

3. CONFUSION; to be confused on a matter is not to be sure. God is not the author of confusion, the devil is the author.

1st Corinthians 14 vs.33
For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

I curse every spirit of Confusion in the name of Jesus. Every time you are confused, take no steps. So many people are living in confusion, no wonder they always end up in frustration. In this great year, you shall not be confused, divine direction will always show you the way out in Jesus name. Whenever you feel confused, seek Godly counsel from Godly people, pick up the bible and read because God will start speaking to you from there. Then begin to pray, as you pray the spirit of confusion will disappear and you will know what to do.

4. DARKNESS; this is the driving force that makes all other tricks he uses work. The devil operates in darkness, which can also be termed ignorance.

Psalms 74 vs.20;

Have respect unto the covenant: for the dark places of the earth are full of the habitations of cruelty.

Darkness connotes ignorance which is apparently the lack of knowledge,

Hosea 4 vs. 6;
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Knowledge is light, and the light shines in darkness and the darkness cannot cover or withstand it. Look at this for a moment, the devil works in darkness and the constant enemy of darkness is light. It follows too that Light is the only solution for darkness. The more about God you know the more secured you are from the activities of the devil. The word of God the bible is the principal carrier of knowledge.

John 8 vs. 32;
And you shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free.

You are untouchable in this year of your restoration and manifestation. The devil does not deserve your fear, he is afraid of you, but you need to be conscious of who you are so that the devil does not take advantage of you. He has devices but those devices like deception, fear, confusion, darkness are nothing when you have the light, they are nothing when you have the word of God practically and consciously working in you.

1st john 5 vs. 4
WHATSOEVER IS BORN OF GOD OVERCOMES THE WORLD AND THIS IS THE VICTORY THAT OVERCOMES THE WORLD EVEN OUR FAITH.

THIS IS WHAT THE LORD IS SAYING FOR YOU AT THIS HOUR ‘IN EVERY DAY OF THIS YEAR THE MOST CONSTANT THOUGHT THAT SHOULD OCCUPY YOUR MIND IS THE THOUGHT OF VICTORY’.AS YOU THINK VICTORY, FOR EVERY CHALLENGE THAT MIGHT SHOW UP AS THE YEAR PROGRESSES, THE LORD WILL BE GIVING YOU ADVANCE VICTORY OVER THEM IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

THE PROPHECY FOR THE WEEK

You shall pursue, overtake and recover all that you have lost in time past. And it shall be restored to you in seven fold, that is you shall have a perfect/total restoration. On the other hand you shall begin to manifest the glory and the favor of God in all that you are doing. The vengeance and the judgment of the Lord is falling on all your enemies. Anyone that has laughed at you shall begin to celebrate with you. In the name of Jesus, all I see ahead of you this year is an open heaven, no more dryness in your life, no more breakdowns in your life. You are blessed of the Lord, as you stand up from the seat that you are sitting on after reading this message, evidences of Gods blessing shall begin to manifest, things are turning around for your good, and God is doing a quick work in your life. Rejoice and give Him praise.

News
For Yahoo messenger live chat with pastor uche for prayers, counseling, requests or any other information. The ID is (talktopastoruche)

Another year has begun and as a ministry work has started in full force with a higher dimension of commitment of touching lives through the internet and phones. If you have been blessed over the years and feel led to contribute financially or be a partner, you can send your request to partnership@omegacyberministry.org and you will be told how to do so. You can also touch lives by your financial commitment. In this year, lack and want will be far from you and your family in Jesus name.

We are glad to let you know that we have inaugurated the mobile
ministry arm of OMEGA GOSPEL NETWORK. And shall also be preaching the
gospel through phones via the medium of text messages and calls as the
case may be so if you want to be getting mobile messages you can send
your request with your phone number to
mobilemessage@omegacyberministry.org

In case you are reading this mail and you have not accepted Jesus
Christ as your personal lord and savior, please say this prayer with
Me. To Him that is joined to the living there is hope. Say this prayer
to be joined to the living God.

Lord Jesus I know that you died for me and on the third day you rose
again, I accept you and I confess that you are lord please come into
my life, and cleanse me from every sin. thank you Jesus for saving me.
Brothers and sisters you are free rejoice and start going to a bible
believing church.

Important information, PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL PRAYER REQUESTS,
TESTIMONIES AND COUNSELING MAILS SHOULD BE SENT TO
pastoruche@omegacyberministry.org

Please also forward this mail to all your friends as it will be a
blessing to their lives. And you could change someone's life for Good.

We have been rolling out messages since 2004, you can request for
messages on any subject of interest and you will get it immediately by
sending the subject to pastoruche@omegacyberministry.org

1. THE THIN LINE BETWEEN ADVERSITY AND PROSPERITY
2. THE CROWNING BLESSINGS
3. ONE MAJOR THING THAT CAN STOP GODS BLESSINGS
4. THE DEVIL HAS NO POWER ANYMORE
5. YEAR 2010(RESTORATION AND MANIFESTATION VS. JUDGMENT AND VENGEANCE)

6. TURNING OBSTACLES TO MIRACLES.
7. IN JUST ONE NIGHT
8. IT IS JUST ABOUT YOUR TURN FOR A TURN AROUND
9. DO NOT GIVE UP YOUR BREAKING POINT IS YOUR BREAK THROUGH POINT
10. THE FOUNDATION FOR TRUE RICHES
11. LOVE CONQUERS ALL
12. BREAKING DOWN THE BARRIERS TO YOUR FINANCIAL HARVEST
13. EVERY THING SMALL BECOMES GREAT THROUGH THANKSGIVING.
14. MARRIAGE PRINCIPLES
15. HOW TO STOP SEX AND ENJOY YOUR RELATIONSHIP TILL MARRIAGE
16. THE POWER OF THE MIND
17. MARRIAGE WITHOUT STRESS IS A POSSIBILITY
18. THE GOD OF OVERNIGHT INTERVENTIONS
19. OVERCOMING FORNICATION AND SAVING YOUR RELATIONSHIP
20. MARCHING FORWARD
21. WHAT GOD IS SAYING TO YOU IN THIS MONTH
22. THAT MISTAKE SHALL BE CONVERTED TO A MIRACLE
23. GOD IS STILL IN THE BUSINESS OF GIVING LIFE PARTNERS, HE WILL GIVE YOU YOURS
24. YOU SHALL BE EXEMPTED, LIFTED UP AND CELEBRATED
25. OVERCOMING UNSPEAKABLE CHALLENGES
26. THE POTENCY OF THE HOLY GHOST
27. HOW TO LIVE YOUR LIFE AS IF PROBLEMS DOES NOT EXIST
28. DEALING WITH ALCOHOLISM
29. SOMETHING GREAT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN TO YOU
30. THE THREE KINDS OF DESTINY
31. THE 24 HOUR MIRACLE-WORKING GOD
32. TAKING IT BACK BY FORCE THROUGH HOPE
33. CREATING A NEW BEGINNING.
34. LIFE IN THE MIDST OF DEATH
35. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, ITS TIME TO ENGAGE YOUR ANGELS
36. CARRIERS OF BLESSINGS
37. THE HOUR OF RESTORATION.
THESE and many more are available just send your request to
pastoruche@omegacyberministry.org and you will get it immediately.
We like to wish those who are celebrating their birthdays and marriage
anniversaries this week a happy birthday and marriage anniversary
Notice; Endeavor to check your mail next week for our latest message.
See you next week.
Do not forget to send your testimonies to the under listed Email address.
pastoruche@omegacyberministry.org or
testimonies@omegacyberministry.org do not rob God of testimonies as
you do so, you perfect what God has started. See you at the top.

OMEGA CYBER MINISTRIES,
a division of OMEGA GOSPEL NETWORK. INT
UCHE OKOCHI
+2348052773865
+2348034868232
Re: The Devil Has No Power At All by Dodgur(m): 9:15pm On Feb 03, 2010
I receive it. please keep me in your prayers my name is Hunter McLeod

(1) (Reply)

Stalin Rolls In His Grave; Russia Signs Blasphemy Law / SHOCKING: Gospel Singer Tope Alabi In Sex Scandal With Her Pastor / Heaven At Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.