Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,160 members, 7,821,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

This Is The Insight The Devil Has Kept You From Having, Get It Now And Live Free - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is The Insight The Devil Has Kept You From Having, Get It Now And Live Free (674 Views)

Religious Man Has Kept His Hand Raised For 38 Years (PIC) / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / The Devil Has No Power At All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Insight The Devil Has Kept You From Having, Get It Now And Live Free by uchkochi(m): 10:45am On Jul 07, 2012
THIS IS THE INSIGHT THE DEVIL HAS KEPT YOU FROM HAVING, GET IT NOW AND LIVE FREE FOREVER IN JESUS NAME.

Jesus died on the cross and resurrected on the third day to give you salvation. So when you receive Jesus into your life you become free from all struggles and troubles. Everything that is needed for your victory has been fully paid for by the precious blood of Jesus Christ. So you have already been declared the winner in all the challenges and battles of life. But there is a fight called the FIGHT OF FAITH. Which fight is this? the bible says the just shall live by faith. Habakkuk 2:4, Galatians 3:11. The fight of faith is the FIGHT TO ACCEPT THE FINISHED WORKS OF CHRIST. That is you must believe that Jesus has already declared you the victor. But the devil does not want you to believe this, he would rather prefer you try to make yourself free. But the truth is this; you only physically enter into what Christ did by faith. After your salvation, you need to constantly get revelation of what Christ did and believe it. He said with His mouth that it is finished. John 19:30. So stop trying to be free and start living in the liberty Christ gave you by faith. So the fight of faith is the fight of revelation. It is a fight to walk in the victory Christ gave you. This victory includes; victory over sin, victory of shame, victory over stagnation and delays, victory over sicknesses and diseases, victory over weaknesses, victory over self, victory over ungodly habits, victory over darkness and victory over fear. Your victory has been concluded, you just need to believe it and live and walk in this revelation. You need to constantly study the word to see what is actually yours, because if you don't see it, you cannot possess it. Your time has come,I can see the devil weeping already because he can no longer deceive you. REJOICE IN JESUS NAME. BB PIN IS 21322745

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Insight The Devil Has Kept You From Having, Get It Now And Live Free by DePriest: 12:38pm On Jul 08, 2012
May God richly bless you for this exposition. A lot of us do not understand what exactly God did for us through Jesus Christ. There are many people out there who are working for the devil and they know it. They are Satan's worshippers and they are using their positions and resources to "help his project." The challenge is , we who profess to be christian, what are we doing for christ? Almost nothing, including me myself. I am not professing to be an ideal/righteous christian. I disappoint/make mistakes daily too. Please brethren, let's constantly lookout for what we can do for Him daily,no matter how little and also take time evaluate what truly we have done for Him daily. He is our MASTER and He is to be served

1 Like

Re: This Is The Insight The Devil Has Kept You From Having, Get It Now And Live Free by justaqad(m): 1:46pm On Jul 08, 2012
isaiah 43:10 “You are my witnesses,” declares the Lord, “and my servant whom I have chosen, that
you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was
formed, nor shall there be any after me.

Give your lives to God.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Insight The Devil Has Kept You From Having, Get It Now And Live Free by PastorOla1: 7:17am On Sep 17, 2012
I am greatly blessed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

It Is Better To Be Far From Worldly Atmosphere To Get Detachment From It / Your True And Only Friend...(jesus Christ Of Nazareth) A Must Listen To / What Will You Do If........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.