Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,689 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Anambra leading indigenous industrialized state and West Africa’s Trade Centre - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra leading indigenous industrialized state and West Africa’s Trade Centre (26825 Views)

Anambra Or Abia:which Is More Industrialized. / See Leading Indigenous Company Executing The Biggest Gas Pipeline In Nigeria / 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra leading indigenous industrialized state and West Africa’s Trade Centre by agaba77: 8:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
deomelo:

The losers have been poising since 1909 grin grin

The jokers in one breath want us to believe that they own everything in Nigeria, that they are the smartest, that they are the richest, that their villages are the most developed places in Nigeria while in another breath want us to believe that they are marginalized grin

Confused losers.. grin grin

Seriously what is wrong with some yoruba folks, why masturbate on every igbo thread, so much envy and low self esteem.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra leading indigenous industrialized state and West Africa’s Trade Centre by agaba77: 8:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
AnambraDota:
Anambra State need to ban Okada, open satellite towns to decongest cities, bring in more long buses and Danfo but face out onu azu.

The services sector need to be paid more more more and serious attention.

Ozubulu deserve an industrial estate, then a dry port is very important.

Anambra see more containers than Kaduna but the later have gotten inland port, let's leave the politics and work to have ours.

Thank you, Anambra has the wherewithal to be a major industrial powerhouse in the world with or without the FG.

1 Like

Re: Anambra leading indigenous industrialized state and West Africa’s Trade Centre by FKO81(m): 8:39pm On Jun 29, 2017
STINERICE Amichi, Anambra state is the largest Rice Mill in Nigeria with production capacity of 440 tons per day, i.e 10,000 bags of 50kg per day, with sate-of-art facilities and modern equipments, it boasts of both local and expatriate workers on its payroll

http://www.stinerice.com/

4 Likes

Re: Anambra leading indigenous industrialized state and West Africa’s Trade Centre by FKO81(m): 8:43pm On Jun 29, 2017
STINERICE MILL ANAMBRA

3 Likes

Re: Anambra leading indigenous industrialized state and West Africa’s Trade Centre by FKO81(m): 8:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
Stinerice mill

1 Like

Re: Anambra leading indigenous industrialized state and West Africa’s Trade Centre by FKO81(m): 8:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
Joseph Agro rice mill

3 Likes

Re: Anambra leading indigenous industrialized state and West Africa’s Trade Centre by FKO81(m): 9:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
Josan Rice Ufuma, Anambra state

2 Likes

Re: Anambra leading indigenous industrialized state and West Africa’s Trade Centre by FKO81(m): 9:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
Josan rice farm

3 Likes

Re: Anambra leading indigenous industrialized state and West Africa’s Trade Centre by OMANBALA1: 9:03pm On Jun 29, 2017
OMANBALA NNEM ERIKA....IKENGA OMANBALA KWU OTO!

4 Likes

Re: Anambra leading indigenous industrialized state and West Africa’s Trade Centre by FKO81(m): 9:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
Josan farm Ufuma, Anambra state

4 Likes

Re: Anambra leading indigenous industrialized state and West Africa’s Trade Centre by FKO81(m): 9:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
Coscharies farm Anaku,Anambra state

4 Likes

Re: Anambra leading indigenous industrialized state and West Africa’s Trade Centre by FKO81(m): 9:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
Coscharies rice farm Anaku Anambra state

4 Likes

Re: Anambra leading indigenous industrialized state and West Africa’s Trade Centre by FKO81(m): 9:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
Lynden farm Igbariam

5 Likes

Re: Anambra leading indigenous industrialized state and West Africa’s Trade Centre by Yyeske(m): 9:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
When you tell haters to visit Anambra ,they get angry but these are all happening live and direct.
When we tell them Anambra has the 4th largest state GDP in Nigeria, they get angrier. OP, Chukwu gozie gi for this good exposé telling people of what we are capable of

4 Likes

Re: Anambra leading indigenous industrialized state and West Africa’s Trade Centre by Lloydfather(m): 9:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
After seen all this pics I've started thinking how to relocate back 2 east.
Honestly I never knew Anambra produced this much. Seriously it's mouth watering.

Anambra abayengo

4 Likes

Re: Anambra leading indigenous industrialized state and West Africa’s Trade Centre by FKO81(m): 9:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
Yyeske:
When you tell haters to visit Anambra ,they get angry but these are all happening live and direct.
When we tell them Anambra has the 4th largest state GDP in Nigeria, they get angrier. OP, Chukwu gozie gi for this good exposé telling people of what we are capable of
Anambra is blessed.

Trade & commerce
Industrialization
Agriculture
Oil & Gas
Education
Health sector etc

6 Likes

Re: Anambra leading indigenous industrialized state and West Africa’s Trade Centre by Yyeske(m): 11:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
FKO81:
Anambra is blessed.
Trade & commerce Industrialization Agriculture Oil & Gas Education Health sector etc

We are blessed indeed and haters know that. Continue the good work nnam

2 Likes

Re: Anambra leading indigenous industrialized state and West Africa’s Trade Centre by BeautifulMind2: 9:06am On Jun 30, 2017
Oga Lalasticlala this thread deserve front page, many are ignorant about Anambra state

2 Likes

Re: Anambra leading indigenous industrialized state and West Africa’s Trade Centre by ruggedized1: 12:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
Good job

2 Likes

Re: Anambra leading indigenous industrialized state and West Africa’s Trade Centre by AmericanQuarter: 12:33pm On Jun 30, 2017
Tourism industry is not left out as it is growing at an astronomic speed ahead of others in the region. Below are tourists in Awka.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra leading indigenous industrialized state and West Africa’s Trade Centre by AnambraDota: 1:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lloydfather:
After seen all this pics I've started thinking how to relocate back 2 east.
Honestly I never knew Anambra produced this much. Seriously it's mouth watering.

Anambra abayengo

Many don't even know what they are missing ignoring opportunities in Anambra, I might not be living in Anambra currently but the investment am making there is enough for me to stay cool when I must have relocated.

I saw alot of opportunities in Anambra and am cashing on them why staying on the sideline. The population boom is too much.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra leading indigenous industrialized state and West Africa’s Trade Centre by Lloydfather(m): 2:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
AnambraDota:

Many don't even know what they are missing ignoring opportunities in Anambra, I might not be living in Anambra currently but the investment am making there is enough for me to stay cool when I must have relocated.

I saw alot of opportunities in Anambra and am cashing on them why staying on the sideline. The population boom is too much.
u are not far from the truth. U know many of us grown up with the Impression that Lagos is the State u become more successful than Any other state, But Anambra has proved them wrong.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra leading indigenous industrialized state and West Africa’s Trade Centre by BeautifulMind2: 2:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lloydfather:
u are not far from the truth. U know many of us grown up with the Impression that Lagos is the State u become more successful than Any other state, But Anambra has proved them wrong.
100% correct, same with me although I have relocated to Anambra from Lag

2 Likes

Re: Anambra leading indigenous industrialized state and West Africa’s Trade Centre by investnow2013: 10:43am On Jul 01, 2017
Lloydfather:
Re: Anambra leading indigenous industrialized state and West Africa’s Trade Centre by investnow2013: 10:48am On Jul 01, 2017
A

Re: Anambra leading indigenous industrialized state and West Africa’s Trade Centre by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 01, 2017
What a thread kiss

Seun,are u and your mods being biased or what?

I'm yet to see any bad thing about this thread that it's not on front page.
This is one of the best threads so far I have seen in nairaland for ages and it's still relegated to d back.
From back to dustbin.

Or do u think that only small children and nigeria visit nairaland?

This is promoting our battered image and u guys are not proud of it.

Please do the right thing.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra leading indigenous industrialized state and West Africa’s Trade Centre by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 01, 2017
FKO81:
Tonimax nails and plastic industries

I know this guy very well.
Me and my cousin usually visit him in aba cos they were business partners then.

All the business ideas he gave the young man as a pro fell on deaf ears.not that d young man don't have the money then and great opportunities. l think it was bad management.
Look at the two now. World apart.
Big lesson learnt.
Re: Anambra leading indigenous industrialized state and West Africa’s Trade Centre by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 01, 2017
Ngokafor:

..I really love my state Anambra kiss.
..even though i did not marry from my state,but my children will certainly be familiar with Anambra State in all ramifiications.

..I can see lots of product i have bought without knowing they were even made in Nigeria,how much more Anambra State..

..Human resources floors natural resource(which Igbos have as well)any day,any time..
Today,I had to quote u.
Madam general.
I read ur posts a lot and most times I laugh and laugh at ur outbursts.
I know,I know.

Wish I'm in ph,will love to meet u.
How is family?

U remind me of babyosisi.

1 Like

Re: Anambra leading indigenous industrialized state and West Africa’s Trade Centre by FKO81(m): 11:19am On Jul 01, 2017
sassysure:

I know this guy very well.
Me and my cousin usually visit him in aba cos they were business partners then.

All the business ideas he gave the young man as a pro fell on deaf ears.not that d young man don't have the money then and great opportunities. l think it was bad management.
Look at the two now. World apart.
Big lesson learnt.
Sorry who are you calling young man Tonimax or your cousin
Re: Anambra leading indigenous industrialized state and West Africa’s Trade Centre by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 01, 2017
FKO81:

Sorry who are you calling young man Tonimax or your cousin
Is tonimax a young man?

Don't spoil my mind cos I love this thread.
Re: Anambra leading indigenous industrialized state and West Africa’s Trade Centre by FKO81(m): 11:31am On Jul 01, 2017
sassysure:
What a thread kiss

Seun,are u and your mods being biased or what?

I'm yet to see any bad thing about this thread that it's not on front page.
This is one of the best threads so far I have seen in nairaland for ages and it's still relegated to d back.
From back to dustbin.

Or do u think that only small children and nigeria visit nairaland?

This is promoting our battered image and u guys are not proud of it.

Please do the right thing.

grin grin Na Naija we dey, their biased minds can't stop us, we are very resilient in what we are doing, they've tried to cage us by denying us basics economy enablers we still emerge most indigenous industrial hub of Nigeria and Trade center of west Africa, if na fake news about Anambra it will make front page

2 Likes

Re: Anambra leading indigenous industrialized state and West Africa’s Trade Centre by FKO81(m): 11:33am On Jul 01, 2017
sassysure:

Is tonimax a young man?

Don't spoil my mind cos I love this thread.

Sorry!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Children's Day (Photo) / Corruption: UK Police Arrive Nigeria Over Prosecution Of Ex Govs / Timeline Of Ikom Bridge In Cross River State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.