Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

BIAFRA: I Have No Interest In The Damnable Zoological Republic - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BIAFRA: I Have No Interest In The Damnable Zoological Republic - Nnamdi Kanu (3866 Views)

Biafra: ‘I Am Ready To Join IPOB, But...’ — Rochas Okorocha / See How The Elites Mock The Poor-in The Zoological Republic Of Nigeria. : / Biafra: I Saw This In A South Eastern State Today(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BIAFRA: I Have No Interest In The Damnable Zoological Republic - Nnamdi Kanu by melodyogonna(m): 9:00pm On Jun 26, 2017
I am not interested in any dialogue, not interested in any negotiations, I HAVE NO INTEREST IN THE POLITICS OF THE DAMNABLE ZOOLOGICAL REPUBLIC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_elS35YE44&itct=CBgQpDAYACITCLXgqvWj3NQCFc_QVQodRgED5FIvYmlhZnJhIGthbnUgLSBpIGhhdmUgbm8gaW50ZXJlc3QgaW4gbmVnb3RpYXRpb24%3D&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: I Have No Interest In The Damnable Zoological Republic - Nnamdi Kanu by ojobek: 9:13pm On Jun 26, 2017
Allah!I lyk dis guy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: I Have No Interest In The Damnable Zoological Republic - Nnamdi Kanu by sonofspada(m): 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2017
Tell them ooo

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: I Have No Interest In The Damnable Zoological Republic - Nnamdi Kanu by HausaOverlord: 9:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
Let the war begin, we the Hausa empire can't wait to send our trigger happy soldiers to the east, Nigeria needs cleansing from the developers

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: I Have No Interest In The Damnable Zoological Republic - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
HausaOverlord:
Let the war begin, we the Hausa empire can't wait to send our trigger happy soldiers to the east, Nigeria needs cleansing from the developers
Hehe. Bloody impostor. The Hausas already said there won't be violence against you. Pack your bags and leave grin

You already said they made your cause easier, I thought y'all were gonna charter Boeing aircrafts to evacuate your fellow Liepods grin

Why are you now writing the UN crying about an unfounded genocide? grin

Bloody unity beggar grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: I Have No Interest In The Damnable Zoological Republic - Nnamdi Kanu by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
No agreement today no agreement tomorrow...!! Fela.

The ZOO is Shaking.

Referendum or Restructure....!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: I Have No Interest In The Damnable Zoological Republic - Nnamdi Kanu by LUGBE: 9:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
Always mean, he cannot be lobbied.

4 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: I Have No Interest In The Damnable Zoological Republic - Nnamdi Kanu by APCsupporter: 9:43pm On Jun 26, 2017

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BIAFRA: I Have No Interest In The Damnable Zoological Republic - Nnamdi Kanu by APCsupporter: 9:43pm On Jun 26, 2017

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: I Have No Interest In The Damnable Zoological Republic - Nnamdi Kanu by Igboesika: 9:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
To restore Biafra or die restoring Biafra.
Nnamdi Kanu : Jun 2017.
God bless IPOB

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: I Have No Interest In The Damnable Zoological Republic - Nnamdi Kanu by HausaOverlord: 9:48pm On Jun 26, 2017
neoShinto:
Hehe. Bloody impostor. The Hausas already said there won't be violence against you. Pack your bags and leave grin

You already said they made your cause easier, I thought y'all were gonna charter Boeing aircrafts to evacuate your fellow Liepods grin

Bloody unity beggar grin
kana hauka ne? I am no Impostor I am d supreme leader of the Hausa empire, my purpose is to pass the deepest thoughts of my empire
Re: BIAFRA: I Have No Interest In The Damnable Zoological Republic - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 26, 2017
Only if this useless guy was able to witness the war in 1967 to 1970 (civil War) that claim the lives of so many people!

Even you forefather (ojukwu) went on exile!

Useless He-goat!
Re: BIAFRA: I Have No Interest In The Damnable Zoological Republic - Nnamdi Kanu by Eastfield1: 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2017
g
Re: BIAFRA: I Have No Interest In The Damnable Zoological Republic - Nnamdi Kanu by melodyogonna(m): 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
**In Nnamdi Kanu's Voice** It is either we restore biafra or we all die restoring biafra

5 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: I Have No Interest In The Damnable Zoological Republic - Nnamdi Kanu by melodyogonna(m): 9:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
Laslasticlala mynd44
coman see snake
Re: BIAFRA: I Have No Interest In The Damnable Zoological Republic - Nnamdi Kanu by Igboesika: 10:02pm On Jun 26, 2017
olorunwa90:
Only if this useless guy was able to witness the war in 1967 to 1970 (civil War) that claim the lives of so many people!

Useless He-goat!
Don't think you can use war threat to demoralise agitators even when you know the best approach to use.
Mind you.. Ipob is not even sacred of war . So shouting
" war" " war" won't help you. Unity is not by force.

This war of a thing is even getting boring because you guys have been singing it over and over again yet the IPOB is getting stronger day by day despite your boring war song.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BIAFRA: I Have No Interest In The Damnable Zoological Republic - Nnamdi Kanu by Okoroawusa: 10:16pm On Jun 26, 2017
nnamdi kanu is turning political small small but his followers cannot read d handwriting on d wall.
Re: BIAFRA: I Have No Interest In The Damnable Zoological Republic - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
Re: BIAFRA: I Have No Interest In The Damnable Zoological Republic - Nnamdi Kanu by najoke: 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
What are biafrans doing on Nairaland… Nigeria pride, owned by a Nigerian, coined from Nigeria's currency… .you guys hate everything about Nigeria yet you leave your Biafrasay, Igberetvnews and Biafriaherald only to troop in your thousands to Nairaland… and bore us with Biafra… ..if you cant stay in Biafrasay, Igberetvnews or Biafriaherald how can you stay in Biafra.

You guys should put your money where your mouth is……… leave Nairaland, deactivate your monikers as you always claim you will… go and develop Biafrasay, Igberetvnews and Biafriaherald… .Leave us alone with our lagos ibadan forum

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: I Have No Interest In The Damnable Zoological Republic - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
hahahahaha... abeg make una hold me ooh. I don laugh tire. This man would not kill me with his zoological zoologicalism.
Re: BIAFRA: I Have No Interest In The Damnable Zoological Republic - Nnamdi Kanu by conductor1: 11:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
olorunwa90:

Useless He-goat!
I went through the interview, went through the write up, even read the replies before yours. I didn't see anywhere where war was mentioned.

Why are afonja moozlems this daft? How does someone requesting his God-given self-determination rights mean war? Even if separating Nigeria means war, so we should not separate because of fear of war? The one Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen are currently doing, is it not enough war for your ewedu skull?

Go and pack the pieces of your medulla where you left it. Cretin.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: I Have No Interest In The Damnable Zoological Republic - Nnamdi Kanu by HausaOverlord: 11:43pm On Jun 26, 2017
Igboesika:

Don't think you can use war threat to demoralise agitators even when you know the best approach to use.
Mind you.. Ipob is not even sacred of war . So shouting
" war" " war" won't help you. Unity is not by force.

This war of a thing is even getting boring because you guys have been singing it over and over again yet the IPOB is getting stronger day by day despite your boring war song.
calm down young developer ur head will be flattened soon the Overlord is here I have spoken
Re: BIAFRA: I Have No Interest In The Damnable Zoological Republic - Nnamdi Kanu by Princesaha: 12:33am On Jun 27, 2017
HausaOverlord:
calm down young developer ur head will be flattened soon the Overlord is here I have spoken
You should not be here boy. Your mum is busy looking for you in your Idp camp in Potiskum. Dirty stinking almajiri.

5 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: I Have No Interest In The Damnable Zoological Republic - Nnamdi Kanu by melodyogonna(m): 9:03am On Jun 27, 2017
olorunwa90:

Useless He-goat!
c'mon shutup there, ewu
Re: BIAFRA: I Have No Interest In The Damnable Zoological Republic - Nnamdi Kanu by rainylad(f): 9:06am On Jun 27, 2017
neoShinto:

Bloody unity beggar grin

..This senseless comment from you can only come from someone from SW....Your capacity to vomit rubbish is unequalled on this planet...just imagine how someone who claims to be grown up is reasoning..

..May Igbos continue to torment and give you nighmares all the days of your life..Amen.

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: I Have No Interest In The Damnable Zoological Republic - Nnamdi Kanu by APCsupporter: 9:09am On Jun 27, 2017
Re: BIAFRA: I Have No Interest In The Damnable Zoological Republic - Nnamdi Kanu by kingzizzy: 9:22am On Jun 27, 2017
najoke:
What are biafrans doing on Nairaland… Nigeria pride, owned by a Nigerian, coined from Nigeria's currency… .you guys hate everything about Nigeria yet you leave your Biafrasay, Igberetvnews and Biafriaherald only to troop in your thousands to Nairaland… and bore us with Biafra… ..if you cant stay in Biafrasay, Igberetvnews or Biafriaherald how can you stay in Biafra.

You guys should put your money where your mouth is……… leave Nairaland, deactivate your monikers as you always claim you will… go and develop Biafrasay, Igberetvnews and Biafriaherald… .Leave us alone with our lagos ibadan forum

And why are you claiming the country Nigeria that Lugard created as your country?

Why are you claiming the name 'Nigeria' which was invented by Lugards wife, as your name?

You stole the country Lugard created, stole the name his wife came up with, and you here telling people to go Igberetvnews?

Return the country and name you stole before advicing anyone

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: I Have No Interest In The Damnable Zoological Republic - Nnamdi Kanu by melodyogonna(m): 9:23am On Jun 27, 2017
HausaOverlord:
Oga u get beef with puntuation??

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: I Have No Interest In The Damnable Zoological Republic - Nnamdi Kanu by melodyogonna(m): 9:26am On Jun 27, 2017
kingzizzy:

And why are you claiming the country Nigeria that Lugard created as your country?

Why are you claiming the name 'Nigeria' which was invented by Lugards wife, as your name?

You stole the country Lugard created, stole the name his wife came up with, and you here telling people to go Igberetvnews?

lol, they are coming 4 ur head - just watchout
Re: BIAFRA: I Have No Interest In The Damnable Zoological Republic - Nnamdi Kanu by HausaOverlord: 9:35am On Jun 27, 2017
melodyogonna:
what is puntuation?
Re: BIAFRA: I Have No Interest In The Damnable Zoological Republic - Nnamdi Kanu by HausaOverlord: 9:35am On Jun 27, 2017
melodyogonna:
what is a puntuation?
Re: BIAFRA: I Have No Interest In The Damnable Zoological Republic - Nnamdi Kanu by najoke: 9:38am On Jun 27, 2017
[s]
kingzizzy:

[/s]

one word....Igbo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking:Rochas Blocks Osibanjo From Using Dan Anyiam Stadium,"its For Uche Nwos / Buhari Panics Over UN Move To Expel Libyan Foreign Fighters / Iconic pictures of Bianca Ojukwu’s welcome to Spain by King Juan Carlos1of Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.