Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Nothing Wrong With Pmb Hausa's Address- Kickoutbadleadership - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nothing Wrong With Pmb Hausa's Address- Kickoutbadleadership (408 Views)

2023 Presidency: Nothing Wrong If North Retains Power - ACF, CNG / Welcome To Tokyo: Gov Ortom's Inconclusive Handshake With PMB / Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nothing Wrong With Pmb Hausa's Address- Kickoutbadleadership by gentlekeny(m): 9:12pm On Jun 26, 2017
NOTHING WRONG WITH PMB HAUSA'S ADDRESS-KickOutBadLeadership

Let me start by saying you are free to counter my points,but when you are coming,make sure you are coming with hard FACTS and not emotions.

-Under the civil service rule,every civil servant/public
servant/public office holder is entitled to an annual and
casual leave..

We have different types of leave
-Annual leave
-Sick leave
-Study leave
-Casual leave
-Recess leave etc..

When you are on such leave,you cannot perform any official
duty and no one can take any official action against you
(including official wailing)

Just in case you've forgotten,Buhari is on leave and Osinbanjo is the Acting president.

Now to my points...
1. Buhari's interview was not an official National broadcast

2.Buhari can't make a national broadcast until he resumes
office.

3. Until the day Buhari resumes,you can only get a National
broadcast from the acting president,Osinbanjo

4.There was a rumour that Buhari is suffering from speech
impairment, And some have continued to ask the MUMU question, WHERE IS BUHARI in fact some of the people wailing that Buhari spoke to BBC Hausa service believed and shared the rumor)

-That interview could be intended to squash such rumor..
-All those criticizing are either ignorant of these facts or
are just trying to be political correct..

SOURCE: WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/KickOutBadLeadership

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Wrong With Pmb Hausa's Address- Kickoutbadleadership by cutepaul(m): 9:13pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hmm
Re: Nothing Wrong With Pmb Hausa's Address- Kickoutbadleadership by HausaOverlord: 9:26pm On Jun 26, 2017
Yes I agree this is our Nigeria very soon we will address yall in Arabic, HausaOverlord has spoken
Re: Nothing Wrong With Pmb Hausa's Address- Kickoutbadleadership by gentlekeny(m): 9:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
HausaOverlord:
Yes I agree this is our Nigeria very soon we will address yall in Arabic, HausaOverlord has spoken

Arabic? Haba...
Well to those who understand Arabic but no Yorubas, Igbos Binis, Ibibios, Efik, Nupe and Ijaws

(1) (Reply)

IBB Joins Call For Restructuring Nigeria. / Edo APC Suspends Newly Appointed Special Adviser, Five Others / I Love Nnamdi Kanu, Jonathan Is Not Weak - Femi Fani Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.