Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,620 members, 7,958,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:13 AM

Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! (4322 Views)

2019 Election: Which Result Shocked You, Made You Happy And Sad? / Meet The Youngest Politician In Nigeria, His Age Will Shock And You / Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! by EvilMetahuman: 11:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

The only thing these Yoruba people think is Igbo and Biafra while Hausa Fulani is spreading Islam like wild fire in SW
With this rate.. Every afonja city will have a Fulani emir soon

As at now... It takes only a Fulani sultan to sight the moon for afonja Muslim
They cannot see the moon grin

Pathetic
you should be more concerned that igbo jews are forcing judaism on igbo catholics/christians.

Now everyone and even foreigners think igbos are jews instead of christians.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

The only thing these Yoruba people think is Igbo and Biafra while Hausa Fulani is spreading Islam like wild fire in SW
With this rate.. Every afonja city will have a Fulani emir soon

As at now... It takes only a Fulani sultan to sight the moon for afonja Muslim
They cannot see the moon grin

Pathetic

You should be bothered that one EVANS state sacked civil servants of another EVANS state origin from its civil service.
Re: Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! by Blue3k(m): 11:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
Lol dumb troll thread. Forcing Judaism how? Did igbo Jews kidnap a bunch off girls and do forceful conversation? What about blowing themselves up in name of Yeweh? Which group is larger by far Jews or Christians? Last question what does their religious choice matter to you?

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! by najoke: 11:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

[s]I thought odua republic is nairaland and your father is the owner of cyberspace[/s]
Developer, go develop Biafrasay, Biafraherald and igberetvnews… .put your money where your mouth is… .deactivate your account… leave lagos ibadan forum

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
oladeebo:
Christianity and Judaism were distinct and different religion today, but how igbo nation lost their christian faith for Judaism in a very short period of time is astonished and amazing me!
Nnamdi Kanu who is agitating for Biafra is a Judah and the biafra country of Nnamdi kanu's dream is a judah state and Judaism the religion of the state!
who were those igbo mocking Yoruba by saying "yoruba muslim"
were they christian? No
Igbo is Judah!
Biafra nation is "Yehudi" state!
Before The igbo christian realized what befalling them, the churches would be empty
the biter truth!
oladeebo from Enugu

You people can't just mind your business.Igbo always on your lips.Were your mothers raped repeatedly by the Igbos that you can't seem to mind your business and let them be?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
oladeebo:

Don't blame me, blame Kanu!
as far as he continue to attack my country calling Nigeria zoo, I have my full right to attack his interest!
Nnamdi kanu is a multinational citizens, he is Brit, he is jew, he has full right to create Biafra in in Britain or Israel, why he stand to spoil Nigeria? and Nigeria only!

You talk and sound like an illiterate fool!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
oladeebo:

Don't blame me, blame Kanu!
as far as he continue to attack my country calling Nigeria zoo, I have my full right to attack his interest!
Nnamdi kanu is a multinational citizens, he is Brit, he is jew, he has full right to create Biafra in in Britain or Israel, why he stand to spoil Nigeria? and Nigeria only!

I wish you had a country because all I see is a shithole.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hopeful20100:

Afonja as expected...thinking about Igbos and what they are doing.

Evans! Go and sleep

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! by mike404(m): 1:07am On Jun 27, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
you should be more concerned that igbo jews are forcing judaism igbo catholics/christians.

Now everyone and even foreigners think igbos are jews instead of christians.
EVEN YOUR QURAN CONFIRMED THAT JEWS AND CHRISTIANS ARE FRIENDS OF EACH OTHER. SO WHY ARE YOU GIVING YOURSELF HEART ATTACK CHEICK TIOTE'S DEATH IS STILL FRESH IN OUR MEMORY O sad grin

QURAN5:51

1 Like

Re: Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! by reality1010: 1:22am On Jun 27, 2017
oladeebo:
Christianity and Judaism were distinct and different religion today, but how igbo nation lost their christian faith for Judaism in a very short period of time is astonished and amazing me!
Nnamdi Kanu who is agitating for Biafra is a Judah and the biafra country of Nnamdi kanu's dream is a judah state and Judaism the religion of the state!
who were those igbo mocking Yoruba by saying "yoruba muslim"
were they christian? No
Igbo is Judah!
Biafra nation is "Yehudi" state!
Before The igbo christian realized what befalling them, the churches would be empty
the biter truth!
oladeebo from Enugu
Your posting doesnt make any sense at all.For your knowledge in Isreal there is christianity and Judiasim.In Nigeria with all the big churches corruption, ethnicity,stealing and deception floods everywhere.The rich no longer give their huge tithes to the church they prefer orphanage home.Widoms and orphans even the poor were motivated to give money which were used to build secondary schs and universities which their children will never attend. If Judiasim should offer equity,non corruption,deception etc than those churches the Igbos will join them after all they r the choosen one of God.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! by Ogalanyachieze: 7:17am On Jun 27, 2017
oladeebo:

good of you!
I have no other country than Nigeria!
I pledge my allegiance to defend Nigeria to the last drop of my blood!
if you attack my country you can't rest in peace infront of me ok!
raving mad. Did you check ur topic and write up before you wrote this the topic is about igbo changing religion why are you now talking about nigeria as country are you confused on your own thread or what?
Re: Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! by zombieHUNTER: 7:19am On Jun 27, 2017
najoke:

Developer, go develop Biafrasay, Biafraherald and igberetvnews… .put your money where your mouth is… .deactivate your account… leave lagos ibadan forum
skull miner ...cry blood

Re: Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! by oladeebo: 7:53am On Jun 27, 2017
Ogalanyachieze:
raving mad. Did you check ur topic and write up before you wrote this the topic is about igbo changing religion why are you now talking about nigeria as country are you confused on your own thread or what?
igbo judah!
be careful!
Re: Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! by oladeebo: 7:57am On Jun 27, 2017
reality1010:

Your posting doesnt make any sense at all.For your knowledge in Isreal there is christianity and Judiasim.In Nigeria with all the big churches corruption, ethnicity,stealing and deception floods everywhere.The rich no longer give their huge tithes to the church they prefer orphanage home.Widoms and orphans even the poor were motivated to give money which were used to build secondary schs and universities which their children will never attend. If Judiasim should offer equity,non corruption,deception etc than those churches the Igbos will join them after all they r the choosen one of God.
cook lie and feeding people is wickedness!
if you are a jew you are in judaism not christian! ok!
a question:
is Biafra a christian or judaism? when?
Re: Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! by oladeebo: 7:59am On Jun 27, 2017
nyben4eva:

I wish you had a country because all I see is a shithole.
you can protest by burning your passport and Naira in your pocket!
Re: Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! by oladeebo: 8:00am On Jun 27, 2017
nyben4eva:

You talk and sound like an illiterate fool!
that love Nigeria!
and can die for the cause of my dear nation!
Re: Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! by oladeebo: 8:02am On Jun 27, 2017
nyben4eva:

You people can't just mind your business.Igbo always on your lips.Were your mothers raped repeatedly by the Igbos that you can't seem to mind your business and let them be?
how can I mind my business? do igbo judah mind their own business?
Re: Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! by oladeebo: 8:03am On Jun 27, 2017
venai:
you are a zoological idiot like ipob members and their supreme leader.
you must be an igbo judah!
Re: Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! by oladeebo: 8:04am On Jun 27, 2017
venai:
You are a mor.on.
Yahudi!
Re: Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! by APCHaram: 8:06am On Jun 27, 2017
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
oladeebo:

you may shock but don't deceive yourself am warning you of what's coming to igbo nation, is Judah and christian have the same church?
while Rome is not Jerusalem?

All I want to know is what is your concern in this?

Face your kabbah stone worshipping shrine and leave Christianity and Jews alone
Re: Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! by EvilMetahuman: 8:08am On Jun 27, 2017
mike404:
EVEN YOUR QURAN CONFIRMED THAT JEWS AND CHRISTIANS ARE FRIENDS OF EACH OTHER. SO WHY ARE YOU GIVING YOURSELF HEART ATTACK CHEICK TIOTE'S DEATH IS STILL FRESH IN OUR MEMORY O sad grin

QURAN5:51
jews and christians are friends? What a joker
Re: Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! by oladeebo: 8:11am On Jun 27, 2017
APCHaram:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

All I want to know is what is your concern in this?

Face your kabbah stone worshipping shrine and leave Christianity and Jews alone
is yaudi face their jerusalem? or igbo lost christian face Rome?
how can I leave igbo judah alone?
Re: Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! by APCHaram: 8:13am On Jun 27, 2017
oladeebo:

is yaudi face their jerusalem? or igbo lost christian face Rome?
how can I leave igbo judah alone?

Then waste your life over another man's religion
Re: Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 27, 2017
oladeebo:

how can I mind my business? do igbo judah mind their own business?

You're a very pained and jobless man.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 27, 2017
oladeebo:

that love Nigeria!
and can die for the cause of my dear nation!

That'll will be very nice and I wish your dreams come to pass IJN.
Re: Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! by najoke: 8:20am On Jun 27, 2017
[s]
zombieHUNTER:
skull miner ...cry blood
[/s]
shameless lot.....unity beggar...go and develop your Biafrasay,igberetvnews and Biafraherald...leave Lagos Ibadan forum for Nigerians grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! by oladeebo: 8:22am On Jun 27, 2017
APCHaram:

Then waste your life over another man's religion
look.
in the history of humanity I never see a religion exodus converted of totality of all nation into another religion, igbo known as christian world wide! but now igbo is Judah overnight and that's is not worry you!
are you really love igbo as you pretend?
Re: Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! by APCHaram: 8:23am On Jun 27, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
jews and christians are friends? What a joker

They are according to your koran which calls them "people of the book"

Or did you not see the Quaranic verse?

Muslims will say that on Friday the Muslim world will reunite, by Saturday they will kill all the Jews as they observe the sabbath and by Sunday they will finish off all Christians.

One of your prophet's last command in his death bed was "kill all the Jews and Christians "

1 Like

Re: Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! by oladeebo: 8:27am On Jun 27, 2017
nyben4eva:

You're a very pained and jobless man.
I would have happier if you over employment to me!
Igbo lost Nigeria status!
Igbo lost Christianity faith!
igbo is a lost tribe of jew
why igbo love lost?
Re: Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! by zombieHUNTER: 8:27am On Jun 27, 2017
najoke:
[s][/s]
shameless lot.....unity beggar...go and develop your Biafrasay,igberetvnews and Biafraherald...leave Lagos Ibadan forum for Nigerians grin grin grin
You are what you say you are
A joke
Re: Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! by oladeebo: 8:32am On Jun 27, 2017
nyben4eva:

That'll will be very nice and I wish your dreams come to pass IJN.
IJN?
ijn is for the defender of once nation against internal and external threat?
Or I didn't have right to defend my nation?
Re: Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 27, 2017
[quote author=oladeebo post=57875769]
IJN?
ijn is for the defender of once nation against internal and external threat?
Or I didn't have right to defend my nation?[/quote

Stay off my mention,I don't trade words with dumb and insane people like you.Meanwhile,you don't have a nation,all you have is a contraption called niger area!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Missing Lady, Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi Found Safe (photo) / Tinubu Flies To France As Nigerians Storm His Hotel In Charles De Gaulle Area / Abimbola Alale: Nigeria To Acquire 2 More Satellites By 2025

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.