Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" (24488 Views)

2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance / Crowd At Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Miracle-Filled Crusade In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 27, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
It's better we all join our hands to remove these old politicians from sit and make Nigeria a great country than fighting for Biafra.
we, u and who? Did even use we again. You and your loved ones or your locality. Biafr* is what the south east needs

1 Like

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 27, 2017
Biafra you will never get, hope forever and die there.
Diebyfire05:
we, u and who? Did even use we again. You and your loved ones or your locality. Biafr* is what the south east needs
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" by oglalasioux(m): 9:05am On Jun 27, 2017
Of course!

The spirit of madness.

That guy, Nnamdi Kalu, is a con man. He intends to make unlimited money through evoking sympathy.

He's gonna fail.

N/B

I'm Igbo.
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:40am On Jun 27, 2017
Adminisher:
Ha ha. Nigerians stopped fearing spirits decades ago. In fact, spirits fear Nigerians. Find another thing talk

Whao !
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" by Tecno66: 10:00am On Jun 27, 2017
Hopeful20100:
Prophet Iginla Explodes There is A Spirit in Nnamdi Kanu..Dialogue With Him Now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SF0q_C4DOY&feature=youtu.be
prophet, help us cast out the spirit.
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" by Tecno66: 10:07am On Jun 27, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
It's better we all join our hands to remove these old politicians from sit and make Nigeria a great country than fighting for Biafra.
Each time I come across APC campaign promises and materials, I get more convinced Nigerians were scamed. The selected fight against corruption is to divert our attention from those promises. There is no greater corruption than promise and fail.
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" by enemyofprogress: 10:11am On Jun 27, 2017
obamabinladen:

"Igbos gave me 5% votes, they should not expect anything from my government".......Buhari.

What do you call this?.
it is called balance diet
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 27, 2017
linusbnn:

You reason with your smelling ass,religion has nothing to do with skin colour. Islam practices are supposed to be associated with the Arabians but how come you find a yoruba man being a member too?. Secondly, kanu is not and never a confused man because he believes in whatsoever he is pursuing,what can or has been associated with you?. What are you known for that history will remember?. I think that should be your main concern.

You sound like your leader. Religion and tribe are two different thing entirely. The guy said he is Jew(tribe). Arab is a tribe not religion. Islam is a religion as well as Christianity. Why am I even wasting my time with a fool like you
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 27, 2017
chime8:

Stop Gavalanting Your Juvenile Delinquency.

Go and Read Your QUEEN PREMIER

I am definitely sure that I am old enough to be your dad. If that is what your daddy reads, then don't worry, I will go read it.
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" by Charly68: 10:52am On Jun 27, 2017
Pavore9:
Who no get Spirit? shocked
this one na big spirit ooo...!
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" by hamzeiy: 10:55am On Jun 27, 2017
lol..thunder fire him and the spirit
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" by linusbnn(m): 10:58am On Jun 27, 2017
Gentle2015:

You sound like your leader. Religion and tribe are two different thing entirely. The guy said he is Jew(tribe). Arab is a tribe not religion. Islam is a religion as well as Christianity. Why am I even wasting my time with a fool like you

He has told the world his jewish origin from his forefathers to this present generation,so what is your problem with him been a black jew?.
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 27, 2017
linusbnn:

He has told the world his jewish origin from his forefathers to this present generation,so what is your problem with him been a black jew?.

Your mumu no be here... He and his Ipob member should relocate to Isreal. You people sound too daft.

If Kanu wants to prove he has authority, he should order all Easterner back home with time frame. Only jobless folkd like you will see Kanu as a reasonable human. Others look at him as a clown. He is jobless fellow leading blind people like you.

Come to Kano, Come to Lagos, Abuja, Ogun, Kaduna. Come to Osun, Oyo, Kastina and many other states. You will see your people doing well for themselves in business, schooling and many works of lives.

A stupid Kanu from nowhere can ONLY fool the stupid ones like you
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" by macluvph1(m): 11:11am On Jun 27, 2017
bashydemy:

You guys have already been given an option got biafra, Leave the North and South West and go back to region and see if you won't get your Biafra easy..

So that you reap where you didn't sow right, i put it to you that Biafra will come and our properties in your land will still be ours once you are a member of ECOWAS,AU and UN. Nigeria is too dependent in military hardwares poor(love loans from other countries) to exist without countries that belong to these organizations.

So get it right we aren't going anywhere and Biafra must come take it or leave it.
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 27, 2017
chime8:

Stop Gavalanting Your Juvenile Delinquency.

Go and Read Your QUEEN PREMIER

You mean Queens Primar?
Pronounced as "primar"/ˈprʌɪmə/

Originating from Early 17th century (in an earlier sense). From post-classical Latin primarius principal of a college or university, [/b]use as noun of classical Latin prīmārius of the first rank[b], principal; compare -ar.

Sometimes it's dangerous to throw stones...

1 Like

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" by Macmoni(m): 11:21am On Jun 27, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

so now you're propagating the views of an afonja pastor? has kanu not warned you against listening to them? has your messiah not placed a curse on jews like you that listen to afonja pastors? did he not call folks like you imbeciles for listening to afonja pastors? angry
plz don't joke with DAT prophet his worth more Dan d whole iPod dem self
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" by linusbnn(m): 11:22am On Jun 27, 2017
Gentle2015:

Your mumu no be here... He and his Ipob member should relocate to Isreal. You people sound too daft.

If Kanu wants to prove he has authority, he should order all Easterner back home with time frame. Only jobless folkd like you will see Kanu as a reasonable human. Others look at him as a clown. He is jobless fellow leading blind people like you.

Come to Kano, Come to Lagos, Abuja, Ogun, Kaduna. Come to Osun, Oyo, Kastina and many other states. You will see your people doing well for themselves in business, schooling and many works of lives.

A stupid Kanu from nowhere can ONLY fool the stupid ones like you

So if I am a muslim,it is only acceptable by you if I relocate to Saudi Arabia or Jordan?. I'm not jobless neither do I work for some1 also. I have pple under my payroll and I can also employ you if you need a job. Insult is not communicable argument.
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" by sshalom(m): 11:32am On Jun 27, 2017
Dialogue now!
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" by ayobamiakinrind(m): 11:45am On Jun 27, 2017
Gentle2015:
Which spirit? Send the guy back to maximum prison. Treasonable offence he is committing. I keep repeating no sane Easterner who pray Nigeria should break. KANU, your folks are doing so well in the North, South West , in fact every part of the country.

Recently, they claimed to be Jew, is it black Jew or what? Kanu is just a confused fellow who need to be corrected at the prison through early morning lashes of cane.

Any sane man won't support that sick guy.... Definitely the guy is on drugs

Your point lacks logic. Are his folks not doing well in UK, Ghana and other places? His folks' success isn't based on Nigeria's oneness.
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
linusbnn:

So if I am a muslim,it is only acceptable by you if I relocate to Saudi Arabia or Jordan?. I'm not jobless neither do I work for some1 also. I have pple under my payroll and I can also employ you if you need a job. Insult is not communicable argument.

OK...
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" by alexxy: 1:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
macluvph1:
One thing is sure, Biafra will come no matter your comments.

Your anti Biafra comment is inconsequential now.

In your wildest dreams. it will come only if your people will migrate like the Israelites to the land Kunu will show you, the unity of Nigeria is sacroscant
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" by linusbnn(m): 1:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
Gentle2015:

OK... Prove yourself by sending at least #50,000 to this account:

1019094785 UBA

Prove to me you have people on your payroll. I am waiting

If you need money,this is not how to get it,you work and get paid. I have nothing to show you.
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" by Winner4Life: 1:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
Youths at it again! Stop this hate talks and let's think of how to better our living condition under this harsh economic times.
Una blood too hot!
Be patriotic; stop calling your President names.
It shows how rude today's youth are!
No respect for elders, greedy, restless, gold-digging,
And aggressive!
Please be reasonable, war could worsen your situation.
The rich like Oshiomhole would fly to Los Angeles and leave you and your loved ones to use your blood to pay the price while they come back to enjoy the out-come!
Youth, be wise!
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
linusbnn:

If you need money,this is not how to get it,you work and get paid. I have nothing to show you.

Your dad works for me. Ask him

Does that account looks private? Ask your dad again
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" by amarachi06(f): 2:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
Gentle2015:
Which spirit? Send the guy back to maximum prison. Treasonable offence he is committing. I keep repeating no sane Easterner who pray Nigeria should break. KANU, your folks are doing so well in the North, South West , in fact every part of the country.

Recently, they claimed to be Jew, is it black Jew or what? Kanu is just a confused fellow who need to be corrected at the prison through early morning lashes of cane.

Any sane man won't support that sick guy.... Definitely the guy is on drugs

We are sane in my family and we support him. Any other thing?
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" by macluvph1(m): 2:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
alexxy:

In your wildest dreams. it will come only if your people will migrate like the Israelites to the land Kunu will show you, the unity of Nigeria is sacroscant

Lets watch and see i bet you to that.
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" by ueneja: 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
how?
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" by linusbnn(m): 3:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
Gentle2015:

Your dad works for me. Ask him

Does that account looks private? Ask your dad again

My father is retired and he's enjoying his retirement. Maybe it's my mum you mean.
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" by frank202012: 5:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
sarrki:
All this fake pastors sef

Someone that preaches hatred among brethren

the man is not even an ibo man
yet u refuse to hear the simple truth

ppl like u re the problems nig has

keep decieving ur self till its too late
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" by bashydemy(m): 5:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
macluvph1:

So that you reap where you didn't sow right, i put it to you that Biafra will come and our properties in your land will still be ours once you are a member of ECOWAS,AU and UN. Nigeria is too dependent in military hardwares poor(love loans from other countries) to exist without countries that belong to these organizations.

So get it right we aren't going anywhere and Biafra must come take it or leave it.

LOL no one care about your properties reason you were given 3 month so you can decide what to do with them either sell them on auction or destroy them that's ypur cup of tea..

I am from the South West and thinking after getting your biafra you will still remain in other region which will be another countries i think you are being deceived, After seceding, We are all not part of Ecowas anymore as the only country recognized then is Nigeria and not Biafra, Arewa or Oduduwa Republic.. We all will be given time to put our houses in order and mind you My country can decide not to have anything to do with your country same way American cannot travel to Iran, Russia etc..
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" by victorazy(m): 6:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
Pavore9:
Who no get Spirit? shocked
He said "Big" Your Own can be little

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pope Francis Tests Negative For Coronavirus, Italy Report Says / Praying In Tongues For Seven Hours: Powerful Testimonies / 5 Of The World’s Most Feared Secret Societies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.