Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

"Come And Take Your Baby Or I Will Throw Him Away" - Facebook Lady (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Come And Take Your Baby Or I Will Throw Him Away" - Facebook Lady (pics) (705 Views)

Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS / Doctor Rescues Baby With Multiple Limbs As Family Decide To Throw Him Into River / Kidnapper Evans Disappears As 30 Armed Men Take Him Away From Lagos At Midnight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Come And Take Your Baby Or I Will Throw Him Away" - Facebook Lady (pics) by Priscy01(f): 3:50am On Jun 27, 2017
A South African based Nigerian lady Diane took to her Facebook to rant after discovering an unknown baby at her gate and is ready to do the unthinkable!

The same Lady that took to her Facebook page to share that "I Want No Heaven" , Diane, who according to her profile, is from Enugu, Anambra but lives in Cape Town, SA, threatened to throw away the baby who was obviously abandoned.

I know some of you would condemn this lady for being this angry, this is really not funny young ladies should be taught to take responsibilities for their action, having a child when you are not prepared for the responsibilities of parenthood is just being plain evil.

She wrote alongside the photos she shared:

Source; http://drinosblog..com/2017/06/and-take-your-baby-or-i-will-throw-him.html

Mynd44 Lalasticlala Dominique Fynestboi Ijebabe

1 Share

Re: "Come And Take Your Baby Or I Will Throw Him Away" - Facebook Lady (pics) by olatunjithomas(m): 4:02am On Jun 27, 2017
This shit is getting scarier
Re: "Come And Take Your Baby Or I Will Throw Him Away" - Facebook Lady (pics) by meezynetwork(m): 6:37am On Jun 27, 2017
Such a lovely baby
Re: "Come And Take Your Baby Or I Will Throw Him Away" - Facebook Lady (pics) by sunnysunny69(m): 7:55am On Jun 27, 2017
Such a beautiful baby, i hope they find him/her a nice home.
Re: "Come And Take Your Baby Or I Will Throw Him Away" - Facebook Lady (pics) by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 27, 2017
she even put em for snap

(1) (Reply)

Can't Get My $1m Because Of My Ip Address. Help Out / So Sad! Iheanacho Sentenced To Life Imprisonment / Rapist Becomes Victim.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.