Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video (39267 Views)

Deadly Pig Disease Hits Abia, Farmer Loses Millions In 4 Days (photos, Video) / Corpers Cultivate Groundnuts, Rear Livestock In Sokoto / World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by WhiteHouseNaija: 9:44am On Jun 27, 2017
Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by PoisonedOne: 9:44am On Jun 27, 2017
diablos:

See this almajiri beggar frm the Nut. Your ilk are the lowest humans on the planet based on the poverty index, i don't want to mention diseases like polio and leprosy which is ravaging u almajiris. I blame the internet fr bringing lowlifes like u around my space. Cowboy ko, cowbell ni undecided
A little love in your previous comment would've gone a long way. We're all humans, let's share some love and not make war.

1 Like

Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by kocvalour(m): 9:45am On Jun 27, 2017
k
Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by DeBret(m): 9:45am On Jun 27, 2017
Vivos:
why do these people not value their lives which kind play is that no wonder we hear news of suicide bombings and giving their lives to a worthless cause. To make Nigeria better we need to educate our northern brothers what self love is.
I pray am the only one who is gonna quote you for this wink
Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by agadez007(m): 9:46am On Jun 27, 2017
The Chicken does not Forget the one that plucked it Feather during Dry season

so also the cow did not forget this 'Arewa Cowboy' Raped its ass sometimes before

Guess twas payback time
Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by zikter(m): 9:46am On Jun 27, 2017
diablos:

See this almajiri beggar frm the Nut. Your ilk are the lowest humans on the planet based on the poverty index, i don't want to mention diseases like polio and leprosy which is ravaging u almajiris. I blame the internet fr bringing lowlifes like u around my space. Cowboy ko, cowbell ni undecided
don't be so bitter and sound like a loser, may be you are. the guy posted an innocent thread and you came trolling with the almajiri line. was that necessary? take it as the guy gave u and don't be childish next time

6 Likes

Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 27, 2017
When Naija start to get cowboys cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by damola311: 9:46am On Jun 27, 2017
Oh boy! the guy get liver o, see as he balance in between the horns...

1 Like

Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by UrbanNGCom: 9:47am On Jun 27, 2017
Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by Pearstep: 9:47am On Jun 27, 2017
We have come up with an idea, we want to pay the most poster every month #5,000 and other consolation prize in our forum, this offer is going to start on 1st of July so inform all your friends and family to join us today and stand a chance to earn with us. Thank you
Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by Iamzik: 9:48am On Jun 27, 2017
Me searching for the cowboy...

2 Likes

Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by olapluto(m): 9:49am On Jun 27, 2017
Incredibly skillful. This is one of the greatness of Nigeria. We have it all. From Agberos in Lagos, to Militants in ND, IPOB and drug dealers in SE, remarkably promiscuous Midbelt people, Almajiris in NW and Boko Haram in NE. Who will not want this sweet mix?
Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by logica(m): 9:49am On Jun 27, 2017
Looks like a bull to me.
Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by BiggyBamBam: 9:50am On Jun 27, 2017
A Fulani herdsman, how I wished the cow killed him.
Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by Abbasmh(m): 9:52am On Jun 27, 2017
Guys.... this is a game in the north. Its called HAWAN KAHO, normally done during sallah celebration

2 Likes

Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by VETSURGEON123(m): 9:52am On Jun 27, 2017
NNAMDI
Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:52am On Jun 27, 2017
diablos:

Better to be poor and hungry than to be rich from selling one's babies
Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by Raheemzee(m): 9:53am On Jun 27, 2017
diablos:

see this biadog o ... All they know how to do is beat their kolanut chest,that's why you have being and will continue to be slaves to the so called almajiris..empty vessel,I wonder why your parents didn't use you for money ritual...after all your people believe in nwaka ego(children are money) #fuckOff!

3 Likes

Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by Baroba(m): 9:53am On Jun 27, 2017
Lucky boy, that bull could easily have impaled him..
Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by farouk0403(m): 9:54am On Jun 27, 2017
Vivos:
why do these people not value their lives which kind play is that no wonder we hear news of suicide bombings and giving their lives to a worthless cause. To make Nigeria better we need to educate our northern brothers what self love is.
Its only when you love yourself that you can love, tolerate and accept others.
I guess you have never heard of cow boy, is more like a sport the game is popular in the America's and spain.

Just focus on your life and leave others to live there lives the way they like. After all we are not here to stay for eternal.

Death must come one way or the other.

3 Likes

Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by Cheadexe(m): 9:55am On Jun 27, 2017
That's what happens when baba keep being in exile
Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by Tamarapetty(f): 9:58am On Jun 27, 2017
Lwkmd
Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:02am On Jun 27, 2017
Raheemzee:
see this biadog o ... All they know how to do is beat their kolanut chest,that's why you have being and will continue to be slaves to the so called almajiris..empty vessel,I wonder why your parents didn't use you for money ritual...after all your people believe in nwaka ego(children are money) #fuckOff!
You just shot yourself on the foot with your last line. What you don't know is bigger than you

2 Likes

Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by discman2k2(m): 10:03am On Jun 27, 2017
diablos:

Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by armadeo(m): 10:03am On Jun 27, 2017
That dude had mad skills. See as he timed between the horns.

If not headline would have been cowboy " horned" to death.

Fp straight

1 Like

Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by NotComplaining: 10:05am On Jun 27, 2017
diablos:

At they dont have an Evans among their ranks... grin

2 Likes

Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by malware: 10:06am On Jun 27, 2017
diablos:
The caption should read "Almajiri boy escapes death" cuz i see no cowboy here undecided

Lolz... That boy is richer than you as he probably has about 200 herds of cattle.... . If he is to sell them off, the money could be used to buy your entire family. #teamnoshowoff

3 Likes

Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by Hash86(m): 10:07am On Jun 27, 2017
diablos:

Eyyah! This is an average mindset of a hater from the other side. Waiting for a small chance to start BARKING AND CURSING, which are the typical symptoms of less intelligence and depression in humans.
This is the main reason why you are AHEAD AND BEHIND ALMAJIRIS at the same time. been predicting your future for more than 50 years now.

1 Like

Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by malware: 10:12am On Jun 27, 2017
diablos:

That boy is richer than all your family members put together...... He has in his custody nothing less than one thousand cows costing about five hundred thousand each.... The fact that some northerners don't show off doesn't mean they're not rich.... So take dressing you ugly dirty pig.

1 Like

Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by Elfaris(m): 10:12am On Jun 27, 2017
anyebedgreat:

You have spoken like someone who has never been out of the south east. A beggar is better than a criminal. 95% of your people are criminals, theives, kidnappers, drug peddlers, armed robbers, fraudsters etc. That's why no other tribe in the country and beyond wants to be associated with you. The north is still better than your states that is why your people will go there and not want to go back home.
Chaaaaaai savage response hahahahahaha but it's true sha. LWKMD

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Producers Of Yam Globally 2022 / Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. / Why US Rejected Nigeria's Yam - Audu Ogbeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.