Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video (39272 Views)

Deadly Pig Disease Hits Abia, Farmer Loses Millions In 4 Days (photos, Video) / Corpers Cultivate Groundnuts, Rear Livestock In Sokoto / World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by nnokwa042(m): 11:43am On Jun 27, 2017
Gayigaskia:

Its a local sport played across arewa all the way to Niger republic. they are cowboys, and i respect them more than those who put their sisters and daughters in babies factories for the love of money undecided
if a woman in north can hand over his four male's underaged children to one useless mallam that sodomized them from thier asses and later use them for begging so which people re into baby factory?
Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by diablos: 11:45am On Jun 27, 2017
[s]
zikter:
don't be so bitter and sound like a loser, may be you are. the guy posted an innocent thread and you came trolling with the almajiri line. was that necessary? take it as the guy gave u and don't be childish next time
[/s]

Who's this one? All these rejects and intellectually deficient nonentities quoting me. Have u eaten this morning in your ravaged idp camp? Better pray boko haram don't do shooting practice around ur camp today. Bloody almajiri undecided
Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by TheEastActivist: 11:46am On Jun 27, 2017
malware:

That boy is richer than all your family members put together...... He has in his custody nothing less than one thousand cows costing about five hundred thousand each.... The fact that some northerners don't show off doesn't mean they're not rich.... So take dressing you ugly dirty pig.

if he is that rich as you're are painting him, you won't go that length trying to educate convince him besides your phantom thousand cows is intriguing when one can only see one frustrated ill-fated cow on despair.
Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by diablos: 11:49am On Jun 27, 2017
[s]
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Better to be poor and hungry than to be rich from selling one's babies
[/s]

Your post is dry just like your skin texture due to excruciating sunburns from your sahara dwelling. God really took time to punish u lots tongue
Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by einsteine(m): 11:54am On Jun 27, 2017
Na herdsman una dey call cowboy so
Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by distilledwalex(m): 11:55am On Jun 27, 2017
diablos:

See this almajiri beggar frm the Nut. Your ilk are the lowest humans on the planet based on the poverty index, i don't want to mention diseases like polio and leprosy which is ravaging u almajiris. I blame the internet fr bringing lowlifes like u around my space. Cowboy ko, cowbell ni undecided
See painment.. The guy sound so so frustrated and pained... Damn.. That aboki gave you fatality and u come dey bark like dog dey curse people wey no offend you.. Grow up little boy. . Grow up

1 Like

Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by diablos: 11:57am On Jun 27, 2017
[s]
Raheemzee:
see this biadog o ... All they know how to do is beat their kolanut chest,that's why you have being and will continue to be slaves to the so called almajiris..empty vessel,I wonder why your parents didn't use you for money ritual...after all your people believe in nwaka ego(children are money) #fuckOff!
[/s]

Is not my fault that you're presently stuck in an IDP camp and typing trash when u should be watching the skies incase NAF flies over and drops a bomb on u lowlifes. Such a human tragedy u lots are living in idp camps in this 21st century when humans are making giant strides over here. Your mum should have flushed u down d pit latrine when she had d chance, now the world has to deal with one beggarly, frustrating, almajiri animal
Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by madgoat(m): 11:58am On Jun 27, 2017
So its that small cow the boy is afraid of undecided
Its not even a fully grown cow yet undecided undecided
Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by diablos: 12:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
[s]
malware:

Lolz... That boy is richer than you as he probably has about 200 herds of cattle.... . If he is to sell them off, the money could be used to buy your entire family. #teamnoshowoff
[/s]

See this poverty specimen. When people are dealing in stocks n bonds, ure talkin about cattle money. I know ure not educated enuff. Poverty runs in circles around ur family like malaria. Such a waste of sexual intercourse.
Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
Gayigaskia:

Its a local sport played across arewa all the way to Niger republic. they are cowboys, and i respect them more than those who put their sisters and daughters in babies factories for the love of money undecided

See this mentally challenged individual

1 Share

Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by diablos: 12:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
[s]
malware:

That boy is richer than all your family members put together...... He has in his custody nothing less than one thousand cows costing about five hundred thousand each.... The fact that some northerners don't show off doesn't mean they're not rich.... So take dressing you ugly dirty pig.
[/s]

Lol...is it the boy who almost got killed from cow horns that's richer than my family? Now i see how poverty has destroyed ur destiny grin
Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by malware: 12:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
diablos:

See this poverty specimen. When people are dealing in stocks n bonds, ure talkin about cattle money. I know ure not educated enuff. Poverty runs in circles around ur family like malaria. Such a waste of sexual intercourse.

Lolz... . Which stocks and bonds do you own? When you talk of poverty, I don't think you're referring to me.... I don't wanna show off but you're nothing to me... . I mean nothing. Get this into your empty skull.
Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by malware: 12:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
TheEastActivist:

if he is that rich as you're are painting him, you won't go that length trying to educate convince him besides your phantom thousand cows is intriguing when one can only see one frustrated ill-fated cow on despair.

Hmm

Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by malware: 12:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
diablos:

Lol...is it the boy who almost got killed from cow horns that's richer than my family? Now i see how poverty has destroyed ur destiny grin

I am not surprised at all.... It is a well known fact that you guys live in denial... . Can we see your poverty stricken self please? Let us see your hunger ravaged picture.. .. I think people can judge better if they see your miserable self cheesy

Meanwhile, this thread of yours explain who you people are

https://www.nairaland.com/2075060/mother-kills-own-day-old
Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by diablos: 12:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
[s]
malware:

Lolz... . Which stocks and bonds do you own? When you talk of poverty, I don't think you're referring to me.... I don't wanna show off but you're nothing to me... . I mean nothing. Get this into your empty skull.
[/s]

See this dusty, dirty thing quoting me. Shouldn't u be in the desert trenches herding cattles or something? Cuz ure basically useless to the human race. Poor street urchin trying to boast on Cyberspace​ when in reality he lives in a wretched mud hut in the plains of the arid desert savanna of sokoto grin
Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by zikter(m): 12:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
diablos:

Shitt northerner​, wen i see u northerners i see flies, epilepsy, leprosy, polio etc. Diseased ridden bastardss. Even ur dull presidiot is dying in faraway uk. What a disgrace.
today is public holiday. no work for me so I will use you for my entertainment and wind away some time. here in Ikeja Lagos where my idp camp is located, there is a place a few kilometres away known as yaba left. it may well be of help to you. pls don't be bitter again. just trying to help a brother in need.
Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by diablos: 12:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
[s]
malware:

I am not surprised at all.... It is a well known fact that you guys live in denial... . Can we see your poverty stricken self please? Let us see your hunger ravaged picture.. .. I think people can judge better if they see your miserable self cheesy
[/s]

Your parents are in the IDP camps queuing up for food to eat and ure here hyperventilating with the human who makes sure they eat. Don't let me divert the aid that comes to ur camp amd starve u refugees to death grin
Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by malware: 12:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
diablos:

See this dusty, dirty thing quoting me. Shouldn't u be in the desert trenches herding cattles or something? Cuz ure basically useless to the human race. Poor street urchin trying to boast on Cyberspace​ when in reality he lives in a wretched mud hut in the plains of the arid desert savanna of sokoto grin

Let us upload our pictures for everyone to see... . I believe hunger don't lie.. .. People can easily distinguish who is hunger trapped between me and you grin
Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by diablos: 12:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
zikter:
today is public holiday. no work for me so I will use you for my entertainment and wind away some time. here in Ikeja Lagos where my idp camp is located, there is a place a few kilometres away known as yaba left. it may well be of help to you. pls don't be bitter again. just trying to help a brother in need.

Mumu... it's while away not wind away u fucktarrd. Even the quota education that is given to u free u cannot make good use of it and u're here trying to help someone​ u should be kneeling to. Such a disgrace grin
Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by malware: 12:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
diablos:

Your parents are in the IDP camps queuing up for food to eat and ure here hyperventilating with the human who makes sure they eat. Don't let me divert the aid that comes to ur camp amd starve u refugees to death grin

Goto school you no gree.... So you don't even know the difference between refugees and Internally Displace Persons (IDPs) abi?

You are not in my class.. . . I am well educated... Go and learn some more grin
Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by realbest(m): 12:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
diablos:
The caption should read "Almajiri boy escapes death" cuz i see no cowboy here undecided
Continue to spew hatred and almajiri continue to rule over you.
Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by diablos: 12:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
[s]
malware:

Let us upload our pictures for everyone to see... . I believe hunger don't lie.. .. People can easily distinguish who is hunger trapped between me and you grin
[/s]

See this haggard lizard, wit ur 1.3mega pixel camera u want to expose ur stupidity? grin such an empty bald headed lizard who should be herding cattlles for a living instead of using that cheap stolen tecno fone to constitute a nuisance to the society.
Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by zikter(m): 12:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
diablos:

Mumu... it's while away not wind away u fucktarrd. Even the quota education that is given to u free u cannot make good use of it and u're here trying to help someone​ u should be kneeling to. Such a disgrace grin
thank you very much for the correction my good friend. thanks for singing to my pleasure as well. meanwhile my good offer of yaba left is still valid. may be you can still sing towards that direction. eagerly awaiting your next lyrics.
Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by diablos: 12:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
[s]
malware:

Goto school you no gree.... So you don't even know the difference between refugees and Internally Displace Persons (IDPs) abi?

You are not in my class.. . . I am well educated... Go and learn some more grin
[/s]

What do i care, wether refugee or internally displaced u're all and the same thing. You wastrels should be bombed immediately and ur IDP space used to cultivate cash crops at least something more useful than some sorrowful useless northerners who have no value to society. tongue
Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by diablos: 12:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
[s]
zikter:
thank you very much for the correction my good friend. thanks for singing to my pleasure as well. meanwhile my good offer of yaba left is still valid. may be you can still sing towards that direction. eagerly awaiting your next lyrics.
[/s]

Dummy! I see ure out of ideas due to low brain capacity and below average IQ. You should learn to choose ur battles carefully and never trade banter with someone who's extremely greater than u. Such a low self esteemed, disgruntled, retarded, dull northerner.
Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by malware: 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
diablos:

What do i care, wether refugee or internally displaced u're all and the same thing. You wastrels should be bombed immediately and ur IDP space used to cultivate cash crops at least something more useful than some sorrowful useless northerners who have no value to society. tongue

Instead of acknowledging that you don't know the difference between Refugees and IDPs, you're here blabbing.
Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by Gayigaskia(m): 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
diablos:

See this almajiri beggar frm the Nut. Your ilk are the lowest humans on the planet based on the poverty index, i don't want to mention diseases like polio and leprosy which is ravaging u almajiris. I blame the internet fr bringing lowlifes like u around my space. Cowboy ko, cowbell ni undecided
Goodmorning bro, how market?

I guess i dont have to reply you anymore after the replies you ve got while i was sleeping grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Producers Of Yam Globally 2022 / Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. / Why US Rejected Nigeria's Yam - Audu Ogbeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.