Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video (39271 Views)

Deadly Pig Disease Hits Abia, Farmer Loses Millions In 4 Days (photos, Video) / Corpers Cultivate Groundnuts, Rear Livestock In Sokoto / World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by malware: 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
diablos:

See this haggard lizard, wit ur 1.3mega pixel camera u want to expose ur stupidity? grin such an empty bald headed lizard who should be herding cattlles for a living instead of using that cheap stolen tecno fone to constitute a nuisance to the society.

I can see that you don't have nothing upstairs. .. . Arguing with you is a mere waste of my precious time.. .. Quote me no more in your miserable life.
Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by spinna: 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
All the tribal bashing is not good for the brain, for the soul, and for the land. Its corrupt leaders of all tribes that are frustrating our progress. Detribalisation is the path to mental and social progress
Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by diablos: 12:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
[s]
malware:

Instead of acknowledging that you don't know the difference between Refugees and IDPs, you're here blabbing.
[/s]

Mtcheeww! Worthless, disgusting piece of trash. Ur parents should have committed suicide when they birthed u cuz ure a total waste of oxygen and other green house gases. Such an unintelligent subhuman specie
Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by diablos: 12:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
[s]
Gayigaskia:

Goodmorning bro, how market?

I guess i dont have to reply you anymore after the replies you ve got while i was sleeping grin grin grin
[/s]

We both know ure very daft so i understand why u can't conjure up a response grin
Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by diablos: 12:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
[s]
malware:

I can see that you don't have nothing upstairs. .. . Arguing with you is a mere waste of my precious time.. .. Quote me no more in your miserable life.
[/s]

Foolish boy. Ur parents and not the gods are to blame for procreating a retardedd dumbass of ur ilk. U should be used as a figure specimen to describe to humans how foolish and stupid people really are.

1 Like

Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by Ugwoji101(m): 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
[quote author=diablos post=57872362]

See this almajiri beggar frm the Nut. Your ilk are the lowest humans on the planet based on the poverty index, i don't want to mention diseases like polio and leprosy which is ravaging u almajiris. I blame the internet fr bringing lowlifes like u around my space. Cowboy ko, cowbell ni :-Bros you forgot to mention meningitis.
Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by Dantee005(m): 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
Lol..Cowboy.. grin
Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by zikter(m): 12:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
diablos:

Dummy! I see ure out of ideas due to low brain capacity and below average IQ. You should learn to choose ur battles carefully and never trade banter with someone who's extremely greater than u. Such a low self esteemed, disgruntled, retarded, dull northerner.
thank goodness you are back. having assessed your lyrics once more, am still convinced you seriously need to be in yaba left. you are a good man my friend. the fact you are mentally deranged and retarded is not entirely your fault. it hereditary sometimes you see, that is why I am determined to help you. offer still open.
Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by Gayigaskia(m): 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
diablos:

We both know ure very daft so i understand why u can't conjure up a response grin

You are simply an arrogant SOB, i just woke up i had responded to you before i hit the shower, now i am out, are you ready to be educated? grin grin grin
Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by distilledwalex(m): 1:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
diablos:

See this poverty specimen typing. U know wen the dullard said the govt would pay 5k to the poorest nigerians he was referring to u almajiris in the nut. Useless, disgusting desert niggar.
See how hatred had made you blind completely. .. So everybody is now from the nut... I really hope you grow up soon and come back to read this your show of shame.. Maybe then youll see how childish youve been.. Olodo rabata.

1 Like

Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by bizzibodi(m): 1:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
diablos:

See this almajiri beggar frm the Nut. Your ilk are the lowest humans on the planet based on the poverty index, i don't want to mention diseases like polio and leprosy which is ravaging u almajiris. I blame the internet fr bringing lowlifes like u around my space. Cowboy ko, cowbell ni undecided
haba!y insult him 4 given d fact?is he d 1 that denied u biafra?

1 Like

Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by GameGod(m): 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
diablos:

Your parents are in the IDP camps queuing up for food to eat and ure here hyperventilating with the human who makes sure they eat. Don't let me divert the aid that comes to ur camp amd starve u refugees to death grin
Chai this kid, u deserve a permanent ban. So senseless.
Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
After trekking from Olu Falae's farm to Sokoto, you think that cow does not have the right to annoyance and vexation
If na you nko cool
Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by Monday5(m): 3:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
I shake ma head for you.
OgaBuhari:
he is your president and not my president because I'm not a Nigerian.
I'm a Biafran
Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
malware:

Wait wait wait Dulla.rd, do you know what greenhouse gases are? Is oxygen a greenhouse gas?

You would never fail to expose your parents who refused to send you to school. You must show the whole world how dull you are.

The dude really floored u guys so u all ran to the mods... pathetic grin
Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by malware: 5:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
FreddyKruger:

The dude really floored u guys so u all ran to the mods... pathetic grin

Or rather he felt ashamed with his greenhouse comment, that's why he decided to keep mum.
Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by Lawalemi(m): 6:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
The boy is skilled in cow rearing because if not, he would be killed. Indeed, he is cowboy
Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by JFT24(m): 7:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
OgaBuhari:
he is your president and not my president because I'm not a Nigerian.
I'm a Biafran

Really?? then why are you so concerned about Nigerian president, our president??
Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by JFT24(m): 8:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
diablos:

Sharaaaap u nonentity. The north nut is a shithole only reserved for lowlifes and Islamic terrorists of ur calibre. Your people living here in d south look healthier than their kin up there in the desert, famine infested dirty north. How do u cope wit all the diseases, filth, flies and epidermic that has ravaged that scorched earth of urs? A Southerner is 100times better than a useless dull northerner. So drink poison and kill yourself​ if the truth pains u tongue

ooo Really, but why do we have numerous southerners and easterners in the north??
Because, with the population of your kinds making a living in the north, your assertions is very wrong
Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by JFT24(m): 8:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
nnokwa042:
if a woman in north can hand over his four male's underaged children to one useless mallam that sodomized them from thier asses and later use them for begging so which people re into baby factory?

your sodomy story is totally made up. its prevalent in your region. But you may prove me wrong.
Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
malware:

Or rather he felt ashamed with his greenhouse comment, that's why he decided to keep mum.

He hit u ducks hard and got banned. Very bad dude i tell u.
Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by mechanics(m): 11:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
the guy is not a learner at all.
Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by malware: 5:42am On Jun 28, 2017
FreddyKruger:

He hit u ducks hard and got banned. Very bad dude i tell u.

He hit nobody no hard. The last time I checked, I commented that he's illiterate cos he classified oxygen as greenhouse gas and I blame his parents for failing to send him to school. This is more abusive than all his comments.

I know you're the same person using different account.. .. Continue.
Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 28, 2017
[s]
malware:

He hit nobody no hard. The last time I checked, I commented that he's illiterate cos he classified oxygen as greenhouse gas and I blame his parents for failing to send him to school. This is more abusive than all his comments.

I know you're the same person using different account.. .. Continue.
[/s]

Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by APCsupporter: 1:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
diablos:
The caption should read "Almajiri boy escapes death" cuz i see no cowboy here undecided

what's the meaning of almajiri?
Re: Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video by tk4rd: 9:43am On Jun 30, 2017
Gayigaskia:
Arewa cowboys. this is played using a lot of juju
Meehn..!! This is Chilling..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Producers Of Yam Globally 2022 / Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. / Why US Rejected Nigeria's Yam - Audu Ogbeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.