Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Oshiomhole, Iara And Elvis Chuks Spotted In Los Angeles - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole, Iara And Elvis Chuks Spotted In Los Angeles (24943 Views)

Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) / Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Chilling In US After DSS Saga (Photo) / Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole, Iara And Elvis Chuks Spotted In Los Angeles by phlamesG: 10:50am On Jun 27, 2017
Jessidaisy4:
I can't believe that beautiful lady kisses those ugly lips

Come and kiss my lips wink
Re: Oshiomhole, Iara And Elvis Chuks Spotted In Los Angeles by Wolexpoly: 10:51am On Jun 27, 2017
EVEN OSHOMOLE SEF KNOW SAY HIN BE DECORATION FOR THE SELFIE......SEE HOW HE WAS SIDELINED....... THEY DIDNT EVEN ACCORD HIM AT ALL....HE LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE WHO FORCEFULLY JOINED THE SELFIE HE WASNT INVITED TO...........U WILL SEE DAT APART FROM OSHO'S MONEY....LARA SEE ABSOLUTELY NOTIN ELSE TO HOLD ON TO ABOUT THE OLD RUGGED COMRADE.......The man just spoil fine pics..mctcheeeeew
Re: Oshiomhole, Iara And Elvis Chuks Spotted In Los Angeles by Kobicove(m): 11:22am On Jun 27, 2017
This guy is one of those responsible for foisting 'Chains' on Nigeria! undecided
Re: Oshiomhole, Iara And Elvis Chuks Spotted In Los Angeles by Eeroh95(m): 11:45am On Jun 27, 2017
dadebayo1:
But i dont understand oo... Do i need glasses? Can see the movie star using his hand on lara's cheeks and drawing her face closer to his own while osho baba is just smiling... grin
you see all bro
Re: Oshiomhole, Iara And Elvis Chuks Spotted In Los Angeles by enomakos(m): 11:54am On Jun 27, 2017
Jessidaisy4:
sorry dear osho dump you abi?
Re: Oshiomhole, Iara And Elvis Chuks Spotted In Los Angeles by enomakos(m): 11:57am On Jun 27, 2017
Jaynom:
Damn! Oshiomhole is proof that men have no expiry date. He is proof that if you have money, no matter your age you can marry/afford whoever you want! Money'll make an ugly man look like Brad Pitt to most of these women.
seconded
Re: Oshiomhole, Iara And Elvis Chuks Spotted In Los Angeles by clovislouis(m): 12:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
Jessidaisy4:
shut up. If u had the chance u would
Re: Oshiomhole, Iara And Elvis Chuks Spotted In Los Angeles by spinna: 12:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
whose hand is that?
Re: Oshiomhole, Iara And Elvis Chuks Spotted In Los Angeles by Mnac1: 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
It is astonishing to know that the majority of people online are not making money. Most of them are probably not even recovering a fraction of their investment!
Pardon me for being brutally honest here, but the majority of them fail is because they do NOT desire success badly enough! Most of them that DO succeed is because when they want something badly enough, they will find the means to obtain success no matter what!
In this book, we will talk about a few essential factors that will give anyone (even total newbies on the Internet) important principles that will turn you from a whimpering, small time site owner into a massive Internet juggernaut!
We will talk about:
The importance of having the right mindset as well as choosing the right vehicle
What the success blueprint is all about by choosing the right business models that work
The roadmap that you or anyone can use to achieve Internet marketing riches by applying this 4-step system
The many pitfalls that people do all the time. For complete book visit www.mnacworld..com
Re: Oshiomhole, Iara And Elvis Chuks Spotted In Los Angeles by Mnac1: 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
We sell exceptionally unique wedding accessories,fashion,watches,bags,shoes,ebooks that ll change your life...just whatsapp +2348036961238 or call +2349064226498(FOR SERIOUS BUSINESS TALK)
YOU CAN GET YOUR EBOOK DOWNLOAD HERE
www.mnacworld..com
Call the above numbers for enquiries.
Re: Oshiomhole, Iara And Elvis Chuks Spotted In Los Angeles by Lalas247(f): 5:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
gypsey:
are you speaking from an experience? tongue
Man like gypsey cheesy
I don't kiss.. dunno what u're on about sad
Re: Oshiomhole, Iara And Elvis Chuks Spotted In Los Angeles by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
Lalas247:

Man like gypsey cheesy
I don't kiss.. dunno what u're on about sad
grin grin very funny tongue you don't kiss...? what then do you do? tongue
Re: Oshiomhole, Iara And Elvis Chuks Spotted In Los Angeles by Martin0(m): 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
gypsey:
cool
gypsey:
Re: Oshiomhole, Iara And Elvis Chuks Spotted In Los Angeles by seunfape(m): 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
Oladimejyy:
You need to work on your brain
she need that .
Re: Oshiomhole, Iara And Elvis Chuks Spotted In Los Angeles by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
Re: Oshiomhole, Iara And Elvis Chuks Spotted In Los Angeles by Lalas247(f): 7:37am On Jun 28, 2017
gypsey:
Bleep undecided
Re: Oshiomhole, Iara And Elvis Chuks Spotted In Los Angeles by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 28, 2017
Lalas247:

Bleep undecided
Bleep? that sounds good to me tongue
Re: Oshiomhole, Iara And Elvis Chuks Spotted In Los Angeles by Lalas247(f): 7:42am On Jun 28, 2017
gypsey:
Bleep? that sounds good to me tongue
Oh oh Seun and this site editing

I meant bang! Shagging .... becoming one with nature grin who kiss epp sad
Re: Oshiomhole, Iara And Elvis Chuks Spotted In Los Angeles by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 28, 2017
Lalas247:

Oh oh Seun and this sight editing

I meant bang! Shagging .... becoming one with nature grin who kiss epp sad
that's exactly what i meant, shagging sound fuvking brilliant! to me tongue grin kiss no epp anyone
Re: Oshiomhole, Iara And Elvis Chuks Spotted In Los Angeles by Lalas247(f): 10:16am On Jun 28, 2017
gypsey:
that's exactly how I meant, shagging sound fuvking brilliant! to me tongue grin
See you grin that's what u like abi
U wey no fit handle me tongue
Re: Oshiomhole, Iara And Elvis Chuks Spotted In Los Angeles by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 28, 2017
Lalas247:

See you grin that's what u like abi
U wey no fit handle me tongue
Na so them tell you? tongue.
if Martin hear!... cool
Re: Oshiomhole, Iara And Elvis Chuks Spotted In Los Angeles by Lalas247(f): 10:20am On Jun 28, 2017
gypsey:
Na so them tell you? tongue.
if Martin hear!... cool

Marin ke ! grin teh ur friend make him free me o .. I don get boyfriend of laive
Re: Oshiomhole, Iara And Elvis Chuks Spotted In Los Angeles by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 28, 2017
Lalas247:

Marin ke ! grin teh ur friend make him free me o .. I don get boyfriend of laive
martin dey vex for u o! cool
Re: Oshiomhole, Iara And Elvis Chuks Spotted In Los Angeles by Lalas247(f): 10:39am On Jun 28, 2017
gypsey:
martin dey vex for u o! cool
But person don put ring o
Re: Oshiomhole, Iara And Elvis Chuks Spotted In Los Angeles by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 28, 2017
Lalas247:

But person don put ring o
really? shocked if person don put ring how we fit do the shagging na? lipsrsealed grin wink
Re: Oshiomhole, Iara And Elvis Chuks Spotted In Los Angeles by Lalas247(f): 10:46am On Jun 28, 2017
gypsey:
really? shocked if person don put ring how we fit do the shagging na? lipsrsealed grin wink
Spiritually grin
Re: Oshiomhole, Iara And Elvis Chuks Spotted In Los Angeles by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 28, 2017
Lalas247:

Spiritually grin
grin grin i no dey go church o! If you mean as in visions and speaking in tongue grin i am sure God wouldn't mind.... becoming one with nature. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ihedioha Awards Scholarships To Favor Alozie, Stephany Chizobam Ugboaja / PDP Crisis: Wike, Makinde, Ortom Back To London For Another Round Of Meeting / Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.