Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense (8665 Views)

How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? / 13 Things You Must Do Before You Apply For Google Adsense For Fast Approval / How Can I Make My Blog To Show On Opera Mini News Feed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 30, 2017
HenryDion:
First thing first, have a responsive theme that's mobile friendly. Have important pages like about us, contact and privacy policy. Then have lots and lots of original content.

Be unique and google will love you... see www.entmirror.com it's not up to a month..

I just checked your blog now. My sister, google will never accept you.

I don't even know if it's entertainment, health or a financial blog.. Get a niche and try to have a clean appearance.. I hope that helps..

thanks
Bro your blog clean die..
I just started mine.. trying to link it to my new youtube channel as well.. www.soccereye.com
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by cedo: 8:06am On Jun 30, 2017
Hi guys, good morning, I've read your tip on Adsense and my blog http://cedosblog.com has them all , please why is Adsense not approving my account, need help
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by Brazzaville(m): 8:08am On Jun 30, 2017
Arian11:
my sister traffic is very very important.... you use money to make money....... you can buy traffic and then in the long run it pays

but again a blog is a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong term invested you'll be as old as time or linka ikeji before you start seeing good returns but never the less we are start from somewhere
Pls what's wrong with this blog www.evhiemenisa..com
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by pabostt: 8:08am On Jun 30, 2017
Ginaruby:
http://ukagha..com.ng

Improper navigation bar: you have news, health tips, etc. all mixed up. Let there be distinction for each Niche in your navigation bar

Multiple niche isn't too good, but if your contents are original no problem

Hope your news are collected directly from the source. Adsense will frown at edited news from other news outlet.

You have a nice design and template.

Make sure your contents have atleast 500 words.

Before you apply make sure you have within 20 - 25 articles.

Originality is the key to getting approved.

Place the ad code correctly

you have to wait for like 2 - 4 weeks before you can be fully approved

Note: organic traffic isn't a serious criteria, so don't get agigated if your traffic is still low. You can still be approved if your blog comply with their policy.
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by chibuzor05(m): 8:09am On Jun 30, 2017
miketayo:

Simple as abc and u said 3 months.. Does it take 3 months to learn abc smiley

It is simple, when you play by the rules.

And you can't achieve all that in a hurry.

Hope you understand my explanation now?
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by cedo: 8:10am On Jun 30, 2017
[color=#000000][/color]
mcqwerty:
Have a custom domain name (. Com) or just use dot..Com
Have clear navigation structure
Have a good number of articles posted (20+) which are original content and not less than 400 words each
Make sure you have privacy policy, about, and contact pages

You can then go ahead and apply. If you don't get approved immediately don't lose hope, just fix the reasons Google gave you and comply then reapply.

You can reach me for any assistance
AdsStudios5@gmail.com
I have these qualifications http://cedosblog.com why do you think I'm not getting the approval
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by pabostt: 8:31am On Jun 30, 2017
cedo:
Hi guys, good morning, I've read your tip on Adsense and my blog http://cedosblog.com has them all , please why is Adsense not approving my account, need help

Some of your pages have no content(naija video etc.). You can't place ad code on pages with no content. You will always get insufficient contents from adsense as the reason for rejection. So place ad code where there are contents and pages you receive organic traffic.
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 30, 2017
fighal:
Bro your blog clean die..
I just started mine.. trying to link it to my new youtube channel as well.. www.soccereye.com

Thanks bro.. Yours is quite cool too.. I love your site structure and appearance.. I've been considering YouTube sha... But I need to have a good HD camera and a particular cool room.. that will be later.. Go to make EntMirror stand first.

I love your niche too.. It will make you stand out.. not these gossip bloggers that keep dragging the name blogging to the mud. grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:47am On Jun 30, 2017
NaijaTechGuy:
Your blog doesn't have a niche. That's the first disqualification. Secondly get a custom domain. I suggest you get a third party template as well. You're a blogger not a news company focus on one niche. Only multi authored blogs can run multi niche sites successfully. And mind you there are many scammers on NL saying that they have adsense for sale, be careful.
What do you think of my blog www.mortalpoet.com?
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by lifehackmax(m): 8:48am On Jun 30, 2017
toptop:
What of the age of the blog and traffic? Does it not count?

Yes! It must be at least three months old to qualify for adsense. Else, forget it.
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:50am On Jun 30, 2017
pabostt:

Improper navigation bar: you have news, health tips, etc. all mixed up. Let there be distinction for each Niche in your navigation bar

Multiple niche isn't too good, but if your contents are original no problem

Hope your news are collected directly from the source. Adsense will frown at edited news from other news outlet.

You have a nice design and template.

Make sure your contents have atleast 500 words.

Before you apply make sure you have within 20 - 25 articles.

Originality is the key to getting approved.

Place the ad code correctly

you have to wait for like 2 - 4 weeks before you can be fully approved

Note: organic traffic isn't a serious criteria, so don't get agigated if your traffic is still low. You can still be approved if your blog comply with their policy.

What do you think of my blog, bro? www.mortalpoet.com. Are there a certain type of articles that may prevent Google from approving your AdSense? Like this one: http://www.mortalpoet.com/nairaland-nigerias-online-centre/
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:51am On Jun 30, 2017
HenryDion:

Thanks bro.. Yours is quite cool too.. I love your site structure and appearance.. I've been considering YouTube sha... But I need to have a good HD camera and a particular cool room.. that will be later.. Go to make EntMirror stand first.

I love your niche too.. It will make you stand out.. not these gossip bloggers that keep dragging the name blogging to the mud. grin
Help check mine, bro. www.mortalpoet.com. Are there certain ways you write that'd make Google not offer you AdSense?
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by tosyne2much(m): 9:02am On Jun 30, 2017
I was disapproved only on the ground of difficult site navigation. I have uploaded a responsive template and reapplied yet I was still disapproved for difficult site navigation

Gurus in da house, what could be wrong?

www.tosyne2much.com

Cc
pabostt
HenryDion
Babaloko02
NaijaTechGuy
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 30, 2017
Ginaruby:
How can I make my blog qualify for google adsense

This link will help you http://www.netsocialblog.com/2016/08/3-major-causes-of-google-adsense.html
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by edeXede: 9:06am On Jun 30, 2017

Start copying and pasting stories from nairaland to your blog
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 30, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Help check mine, bro. www.mortalpoet.com. Are there certain ways you write that'd make Google not offer you AdSense?

So far, your site is the best I've seen so far. Unique and a good user experience. The appearance is awesome too.

This niche of yours will be a boom if you dedicate lots and lots of time. I mean, lots if it. Do you know why? Cause your niche isn't really something that can pull up on Google Search result. You need to learn about SEO and keywords.

Google will approve you, but what good is Adsense if you don't get traffic? There are niche that are good but takes time to stand. There are also niche that within 6 months, there are doing well in search results and earning huge bucks through ads.. it's about delving into a profitable niche.

No one will type something like 'He spoke to us in hausa' on Google Search engine.. Place yourself in the shoes of your audience, what are they typing? what are they searching for?

I'm not saying your site can't make it, all I'm saying is, it will need lots of time. Judging by your site, most of your readers won't come from organic traffic.. You will have to keep doing promotion to earn them which is stressful.

I made this mistake once, I was blogging about inspiration and motivation.. I was getting awesome engagement though, but I wasn't making money. Nigerians aren't interested in reading inspiring words, they are either searching for How to make money, sexy girls, or the latest news or celebrity headline.. Others might be sports etc...
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
I was disapproved only on the ground of difficult site navigation. I have uploaded a responsive template and reapplied yet I was still disapproved for difficult site navigation

www.tosyne2much.com

Cc
pabostt
HenryDion
Babaloko02
NaijaTechGuy

Your site is cool and original, but what's this image all about? To me, it's too huge and an eyesore. Try and remove it.. One of the things we should be concerned is how readers react to some features. User experience should be best. The view might be cool on desktop, what about mobile?

Give Google Adsense time before you reapply.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by pabostt: 9:14am On Jun 30, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
What do you think of my blog, bro? www.mortalpoet.com. Are there a certain type of articles that may prevent Google from approving your AdSense? Like this one: http://www.mortalpoet.com/nairaland-nigerias-online-centre/

You have a nice blog and a unique way of writing. The following are contents violates adsense program policies
Adult content

Dangerous or derogatory content

Recreational drugs and drug-related content

Alcohol-related content

Tobacco-related content

Healthcare-related content

Hacking and cracking content

Pages that offer compensation programs

Misrepresentative content

Violent content

Weapon-related content

Content that enables dishonest behavior

Illegal content

I don't have the time to go through all your contents and to check for their originality, but some of your caption suggests you have original contents. Just apply for adsense and I think you stand a chance.
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by tosyne2much(m): 9:14am On Jun 30, 2017
HenryDion:

Your site is cool and original, but what's this image all about? To me, it's too huge and an eyesore. Try and remove it.. One of the things we should be concerned is how readers react to some features. User experience should be best. The view might be cool on desktop, what about mobile?

Give Google Adsense time before you reapply.
Alright I will remove it. Thank you very much
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
Alright I will remove it. Thank you very much

You're the boss
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by pabostt: 9:16am On Jun 30, 2017
HenryDion:

So far, your site is the best I've seen so far. Unique and a good user experience. The appearance is awesome too.

This niche of yours will be a boom if you dedicate lots and lots of time. I mean, lots if it. Do you know why? Cause your niche isn't really something that can pull up on Google Search result. You need to learn about SEO and keywords.

Google will approve you, but what good is Adsense if you don't get traffic? There are niche that are good but takes time to stand. There are also niche that within 6 months, there are doing well in search results and earning huge bucks through ads.. it's about delving into a profitable niche.

No one will type something like 'He spoke to us in hausa' on Google Search engine.. Place yourself in the shoes of your audience, what are they typing? what are they searching for?

I'm not saying your site can't make it, all I'm saying is, it will need lots of time. Judging by your site, most of your readers won't come from organic traffic.. You will have to keep doing promotion to earn them which is stressful.

I made this mistake once, I was blogging about inspiration and motivation.. I was getting awesome engagement though, but I wasn't making money. Nigerians aren't interested in reading inspiring words, they are either searching for How to make money, sexy girls, or the latest news or celebrity headline.. Others might be sports etc...

Nice observation at the bolded
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:17am On Jun 30, 2017
HenryDion:

I'm very grateful for your detailed analysis. I have Yoast SEO installed and I do pick my keywords. It is usually different from the topic. Is that okay? Like for example, the keyword for He Spoke To Us..is Eid-El Fitr.
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:19am On Jun 30, 2017
pabostt:

You have a nice blog and a unique way of writing. The following are contents violates adsense program policies
Adult content

Dangerous or derogatory content

Recreational drugs and drug-related content

Alcohol-related content

Tobacco-related content

Healthcare-related content

Hacking and cracking content

Pages that offer compensation programs

Misrepresentative content

Violent content

Weapon-related content

Content that enables dishonest behavior

Illegal content

I don't have the time to go through all your contents and to check for their originality, but some of your caption suggests you have original contents. Just apply for adsense and I think you stand a chance.
Thank you. 100% original. Do you know if critiquing, like I did on that link above, breaks rule two?
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 30, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
I'm very grateful for your detailed analysis. I have Yoast SEO installed and I do pick my keywords. It is usually different from the topic. Is that okay? Like for example, the keyword for He Spoke To Us..is Eid-El Fitr.

Yoast SEO will even applaud you once you include the keyword you want to rank for in the right places, the problem is, are your audience using those keywords? This is where keyword planing comes in.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by pabostt: 9:29am On Jun 30, 2017
tosyne2much:

www.tosyne2much.com

Cc
pabostt
HenryDion
Babaloko02
NaijaTechGuy

Your blog design is cool compare to my ugly blog...don't mind me just a light joke.

At the bolded statement will continue to happen become after i clicked on Religion and Education on your navigation bar, i still got the same page as with your home page. It shows that your contents are not arranged properly and can't be navigated. Visitors may not have good experience with your blog due to improper navigation. Moreover, google often disapprove blogs that discuss along religion line. you may try to remove religion section. Just my own view and observation. Also try to look into what HenryDion said and also other experienced bloggers.
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by pabostt: 9:36am On Jun 30, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Thank you. 100% original. Do you know if critiquing, like I did on that link above, breaks rule two?

I don't think so since you are just trying to write on some irregularities that you think must be looked into. Although, I don't go through all the articles, opps, am a lazy reader. Take heed to HenryDion advise as regard SEO and the probability of getting organic traffic from google(this is where your desired revenue comes from if finally approved)
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by kingsleyugo41(m): 9:55am On Jun 30, 2017
Change ur theme check https://nairabest.
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by unlimitednaija(m): 10:20am On Jun 30, 2017
mcqwerty:
Have a good number of articles posted (20+) which are original content and not less than 400 words each

You can then go ahead and apply. If you don't get approved immediately don't lose hope, just fix the reasons Google gave you and comply then reapply.

AdsStudios5@gmail.com
pls can u check www.unlimitednaija.com so i can know whether i should apply
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by Dailyschoolnews: 10:28am On Jun 30, 2017
HenryDion:
First thing first, have a responsive theme that's mobile friendly. Have important pages like about us, contact and privacy policy. Then have lots and lots of original content.

Be unique and google will love you... see www.entmirror.com it's not up to a month..

I just checked your blog now. My sister, google will never accept you.

I don't even know if it's entertainment, health or a financial blog.. Get a niche and try to have a clean appearance.. I hope that helps..

thanks

What Niche is Naij.com? angry
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 30, 2017
HenryDion:

success bro
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by DrinosBlog: 10:52am On Jun 30, 2017
mcqwerty:

AdsStudios5@gmail.com

I have over 200+ articles on my blog...13k+ pageviews... I don't base on a niche...my lowest traffic per day is 400..
pls can I go ahead and apply...tho I will buy custom domain soon ..

Note: I create d blog on June 05 dis year
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:58am On Jun 30, 2017
HenryDion:

Yoast SEO will even applaud you once you include the keyword you want to rank for in the right places, the problem is, are your audience using those keywords? This is where keyword planing comes in.
Okay. Thank you. I will work on that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Differences Between A Webdeveloper And A Webdesigner / My Name Is Rachel Aldana / Can I Make Money From Pageviews If My Blog Is Accepted By Google Adsense ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.