Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense (8666 Views)

How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? / 13 Things You Must Do Before You Apply For Google Adsense For Fast Approval / How Can I Make My Blog To Show On Opera Mini News Feed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by Eze2000(m): 5:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
HenryDion:

I love your blog design.. Looks neat and very responsive.

Your menu should contain pages like About us, contact, privacy policy etc... not categories. If it enhances user experience, good and fine.

The success of every blog this time around is specializing in that which you can do well. There are blogs that specializes on SEO only. You find out that these blogs keep delving deep into SEO tricks and techniques and end up ranking high whenever SEO in typed on search engine. But if you're a Jack of all trade, googlebot may not be able to know what your blog is all about and where to place you on search result. That's why specialization is important. If you want to blog about relationship.. Go ahead..

Before writing an article, conduct a keyword research and be in line.

Another thing, there are numerous videos on YouTube... there's always something new to learn.

Keep it up.. you've a great looking blog.

so u feel
literature
news
family & relationships

these 3 are not too bad to be combined on one blog?
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
biko I need help inserting banner code to my widget , the code I paste keeps showing the same way. somebody help.
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by Eze2000(m): 5:57pm On Jun 30, 2017
pabostt:

Improper navigation bar: you have news, health tips, etc. all mixed up. Let there be distinction for each Niche in your navigation bar

Multiple niche isn't too good, but if your contents are original no problem

Hope your news are collected directly from the source. Adsense will frown at edited news from other news outlet.

You have a nice design and template.

Make sure your contents have atleast 500 words.

Before you apply make sure you have within 20 - 25 articles.

Originality is the key to getting approved.

Place the ad code correctly

you have to wait for like 2 - 4 weeks before you can be fully approved

Note: organic traffic isn't a serious criteria, so don't get agigated if your traffic is still low. You can still be approved if your blog comply with their policy.

sir,
pls elaborate on what u mean by placing d ad code correctly. I think I may have issues there as my last reply was that d bots could not future out what my blog was all abt.

but then I had stuff up like tech, health, news, family & relationships, literature.

I have now cut out the tech n health.
I'm wondering if news n family & relationships is good enough
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by chibuzor05(m): 6:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
Eze2000:

sent u a mail

Green... I hardly check my Nairaland email. You can get all my contacts from my blog. Preferably, use the email listed in the contact page
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
Eze2000:

so u feel
literature
news
family & relationships

these 3 are not too bad to be combined on one blog?

If you feel that it's appropriate.. Go ahead dear. What I'm saying is, you have an edge when you specialize in one.
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by pabostt: 7:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
Eze2000:

sir,
pls elaborate on what u mean by placing d ad code correctly. I think I may have issues there as my last reply was that d bots could not future out what my blog was all abt.

but then I had stuff up like tech, health, news, family & relationships, literature.

I have now cut out the tech n health.
I'm wondering if news n family & relationships is good enough

copy the code from your AdSense homepage and paste it into the HTML of your site right after the <head> tag. Make sure to place the code on a page that receives traffic.

If you think you are okay with news, family and relationship no problem, just make sure your contents are original.
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by ChimuchiYola(f): 2:11am On Jul 01, 2017
gadgetsngs:
Get quality contents and drive traffic to your contents , google will beg you for approval . We got our adsense one hand here at http://www.gadgetsng.com/ without any delay

I am interested... I just sent you a PM
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by ChimuchiYola(f): 2:23am On Jul 01, 2017
HenryDion:
First thing first, have a responsive theme that's mobile friendly. Have important pages like about us, contact and privacy policy. Then have lots and lots of original content.

Be unique and google will love you... see www.entmirror.com it's not up to a month..

I just checked your blog now. My sister, google will never accept you.

I don't even know if it's entertainment, health or a financial blog.. Get a niche and try to have a clean appearance.. I hope that helps..

thanks

Have your blog www.entmirror.com been approved for Google Adsense ?

please i need the blog template you used for this your website its fantastic and simple, can you help me please? send me your contacts

Thanks
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by ChimuchiYola(f): 2:26am On Jul 01, 2017
chibuzor05:

Green... I hardly check my Nairaland email. You can get all my contacts from my blog. Preferably, use the email listed in the contact page

I need your help and contacts please

Thanks
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by Eze2000(m): 3:39am On Jul 01, 2017
pabostt:

copy the code from your AdSense homepage and paste it into the HTML of your site right after the <head> tag. Make sure to place the code on a page that receives traffic.

If you think you are okay with news, family and relationship no problem, just make sure your contents are original.

And here lies th ecomplication for me.

After i sign up, adsence only adds a widget to my blog. Going to the homepage shows you nothing except a 'We are reviewing your application and will contact you by email in two to three days' ... that's it! There is no code.During the approval period, one literally does not have an account or a viable homepage.

Or is there something I'm missing?
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by DrinosBlog: 5:52am On Jul 01, 2017
HenryDion:

This depends on how you blog.. Have you summited a sitemap to google? this single act gives google a hint of how regular you post. If it's everyday, google knows that he will have to visit everyday knowing that there will always be something new to index.

That's why consistency in blogging is important.

Another way to make google index your new post faster is by sharing them on social media like facebook, twitter etc....

Last but not the least, always link to your previous post.

good luck in blogging.

I have over 200+ articles on my blog...13k+ pageviews... I don't base on a niche...my lowest traffic per day is 400..
pls can I go ahead and apply...tho I will buy custom domain soon ..
Note: I create d blog on June 05 dis year

Kindly help me review my blog nd tell me if dia is anything I need

Cc
pabostt
HenryDion
Babaloko02
NaijaTechGuy
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by chibuzor05(m): 7:41am On Jul 01, 2017
ChimuchiYola:

I need your help and contacts please

Thanks

You just quite the medium I gave to contact me
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 01, 2017
ChimuchiYola:

I am interested... I just sent you a PM

Am afraid of talking of contacts exchange on nairaland now cos they eill ban u at will.but if u really did then u know what to do or check my Sig
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 01, 2017
DrinosBlog:

I have over 200+ articles on my blog...13k+ pageviews... I don't base on a niche...my lowest traffic per day is 400..

Cc
pabostt
HenryDion
Babaloko02
NaijaTechGuy

If that 400pvs or more per day is consistent,then u can apply
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by DrinosBlog: 7:51am On Jul 01, 2017
gadgetsngs:

If that 400pvs or more per day is consistent,then u can apply
Okay thanks...for like how many month?
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by NaijaTechGuy(m): 7:52am On Jul 01, 2017
DrinosBlog:

Cc
pabostt
HenryDion
Babaloko02
NaijaTechGuy

It's still new . get a custom domain and run the blog for about 3 months. When you hit 1k views daily then you apply. There should be no copied content during the 3 months. Make sure your site is easy to use and navigate as well.
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by pabostt: 7:58am On Jul 01, 2017
Eze2000:

And here lies th ecomplication for me.

After i sign up, adsence only adds a widget to my blog. Going to the homepage shows you nothing except a 'We are reviewing your application and will contact you by email in two to three days' ... that's it! There is no code.During the approval period, one literally does not have an account or a viable homepage.

Or is there something I'm missing?

Under the bolded statement, you will see get the code again, click on it to copy the code again
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 01, 2017
DrinosBlog:

Okay thanks...for like how many month?

I throw that back at u ,for like how many months now have u been getting such pvs? U should also make u blog navigable
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 01, 2017
NaijaTechGuy:

It's still new . get a custom domain and run the blog for about 3 months. When you hit 1k views daily then you apply. There should be no copied content during the 3 months. Make sure your site is easy to use and navigate as well.

D grand patron of blogging have said it all

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 01, 2017
ChimuchiYola:

Have your blog www.entmirror.com been approved for Google Adsense ?

please i need the blog template you used for this your website its fantastic and simple, can you help me please? send me your contacts

Thanks

My blog is only a month old.. I want to give Google Adsense time..

As for my theme... contact me let's talk.. 08167nine70nine69
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by unity234: 9:29am On Jul 01, 2017
good article
pls I have a blog with BLOGGER TEMPLATES -DESIGNED BY JOHANES DJOGAN -
how do edit or customize the template so that i can have my own images instead of those sliding cartoon images.
pls check my blog to see what I mean
genius2be..com
(on web version)
thnx
expecting ur response
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by DrinosBlog: 1:02pm On Jul 01, 2017
gadgetsngs:

I throw that back at u ,for like how many months now have u been getting such pvs? U should also make u blog navigable

I started my blog on June 05 of dis year
Tho! getting d 400+ pvs on , June 10
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by damaestro: 2:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by damaestro: 2:25pm On Jul 01, 2017
Check out my new blogwww.lovegodblog..com
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
DrinosBlog:

I started my blog on June 05 of dis year
Tho! getting d 400+ pvs on , June 10

Did u reply my mail?
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by DrinosBlog: 7:39pm On Jul 01, 2017
gadgetsngs:

Did u reply my mail?
I never did..lemme check
I never gat ya mail bro..
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by DrinosBlog: 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2017
damaestro:
Bro yah blog is not mobile fone friendly at all (probably maybe u didnt set it)...
Also u flood ur blog wit too much Ads...Na Ads u dy do or u ar blogging?..
Dnt expect much traffic nd AdSense approval with d way ur blog is....SMH
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by Priscy01(f): 1:35pm On Jul 02, 2017
NaijaTechGuy:

Okay thanks
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by toptop: 2:36pm On Jul 02, 2017
damaestro:
Hello OP, from the little I know, your blog is cool a bit. You just need to work on your contents. So far. they are all too short. Your readers deserve better experience.

More so, the domain name and content does not tally. I guess you have your reasons. No prob.

Nice beginning. Keep it up.
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by mcqwerty(m): 11:28am On Jul 05, 2017
I have observed that Nigerian bloggers, mostly on NairaLand forum, have absolutely no idea what they are doing.

This is 2017. No real blogger (that is serious about earning revenue) blogs with ..com or .

Most of you guys just don't get it. You want to do what Linda did several years ago but times have changed. Don't even try to compete in the Entertainment/ Celeb gists niche because its a lost battle. Your blog will fail before it started. Why? Because Linda is Queen of that domain of the blogosphere.

Your best bet is to leverage on the hottest platform for blogging right now - WORDPRESS (Self-hosted). No, no the free one.

Do you research about a niche thats not over-saturated an which aligns with your area of interest.

You cannot ignore basic SEO in your posts and articles, so need a good idea about optimizing blog posts to rank.

If you had a good webmaster to design your blog and guide you on niche research you would not be out of favour with Google.

I have seen a blog with over 5k posts and not indexed by Google.

You cannot simply "Copy and Paste" your way in blogging. Doing this kills your blog's credibility with web crawlers (computer programs that crawl websites for content).

My advice is for new bloggers (who want to earn revenue via Adsense) is to do the right thing and observe best practices or they may just be wasting their time. You might even be better off selling affiliate products for commission.
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:52am On Jul 05, 2017
mcqwerty:
I have observed that Nigerian bloggers, mostly on NairaLand forum, have absolutely no idea what they are doing.

This is 2017. No real blogger (that is serious about earning revenue) blogs with ..com or .

Most of you guys just don't get it. You want to do what Linda did several years ago but times have changed. Don't even try to compete in the Entertainment/ Celeb gists niche because its a lost battle. Your blog will fail before it started. Why? Because Linda is Queen of that domain of the blogosphere.

Your best bet is to leverage on the hottest platform for blogging right now - WORDPRESS (Self-hosted). No, no the free one.

Do you research about a niche thats not over-saturated an which aligns with your area of interest.

You cannot ignore basic SEO in your posts and articles, so need a good idea about optimizing blog posts to rank.

If you had a good webmaster to design your blog and guide you on niche research you would not be out of favour with Google.

I have seen a blog with over 5k posts and not indexed by Google.

You cannot simply "Copy and Paste" your way in blogging. Doing this kills your blog's credibility with web crawlers (computer programs that crawl websites for content).

My advice is for new bloggers (who want to earn revenue via Adsense) is to do the right thing and observe best practices or they may just be wasting their time. You might even be better off selling affiliate products for commission.

Well said. What do you think of my blog, www.mortalpoet.com? Thanks.
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by webmasterforhir: 12:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
Check this link: https://support.google.com/blogger/answer/1269077?hl=en . You will get answer for your query.

Best Wishes: http://webmasterforhire.us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Differences Between A Webdeveloper And A Webdesigner / My Name Is Rachel Aldana / Can I Make Money From Pageviews If My Blog Is Accepted By Google Adsense ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.