Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,632 members, 7,813,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense - Webmasters (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense (8664 Views)

How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? / 13 Things You Must Do Before You Apply For Google Adsense For Fast Approval / How Can I Make My Blog To Show On Opera Mini News Feed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by mcqwerty(m): 3:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Well said. What do you think of my blog, www.mortalpoet.com? Thanks.

You do not have a proper navigation link to allow easy use of your website. What's all the space after the home link for? Add your post categories.
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
mcqwerty:

You do not have a proper navigation link to allow easy use of your website. What's all the space after the home link for? Add your post categories.
Categories? There are categories in the blog. Or you are talking about another type of category?
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by Eze2000(m): 4:58am On Jul 18, 2017
pabostt:

Under the bolded statement, you will see get the code again, click on it to copy the code again

Bro, my homepage is empty. I never saw a code. Not now, not before when I applied. I'm on the blogger platform

Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by pabostt: 3:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
Eze2000:

Bro, my homepage is empty. I never saw a code. Not now, not before when I applied. I'm on the blogger platform

The screenshot you showed indicates that your application is still at the first stage.
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by Eze2000(m): 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
pabostt:

The screenshot you showed indicates that your application is still at the first stage.

sighs!

this is actually my 3 application in one year I had to wait 6 months for the first reply which only came after I post d issue on Adsence help forum in March.

like I said, I never saw any code. I've searching the internet all day and realised I may have applied for hosted account which explains why there is no code. I have a .com domain . I applied direct from my blogger blog earning section so I fail to understand this whole issue

Now u say I look like its in first stage, I think I'm in trouble..... and months of waiting.

is there way I can reapply?
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by pabostt: 5:22pm On Jul 18, 2017
Eze2000:

sighs!

this is actually my 3 application in one year I had to wait 6 months for the first reply which only came after I post d issue on Adsence help forum in March.

like I said, I never saw any code. I've searching the internet all day and realised I may have applied for hosted account which explains why there is no code. I have a .com domain . I applied direct from my blogger blog earning section so I fail to understand this whole issue

Now u say I look like its in first stage, I think I'm in trouble..... and months of waiting.

is there way I can reapply?

Bro you are not in trouble. The message you saw will change to Application is under review if they have connected to your blog and after. I application was once like that. I was rejected 6 times before I got fully approved by adsense. Just be patient.

For how long as it been like that?
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by Eze2000(m): 5:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
pabostt:

Bro you are not in trouble. The message you saw will change to Application is under review if they have connected to your blog and after. I application was once like that. I was rejected 6 times before I got fully approved by adsense. Just be patient.

For how long as it been like that?

Since last night when I re-applied. looks like d template I removed when they kept me waiting for 6 month has d code.

this people wan kill me. I don't even know whether reapply with new new gmail or go n look for code on my back up old template
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by Samlopey1: 5:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
hey! guys, you need the best theme to make your blog been approved by Google adsense or any COMPANY adsense that pay at high rate. Here is the best theme to make your blog attractive. click here to see...https://themeforest.net/user/samlopey/portfolio?ref=samlopey
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by pabostt: 1:14pm On Jul 20, 2017
Eze2000:

Since last night when I re-applied. looks like d template I removed when they kept me waiting for 6 month has d code.

this people wan kill me. I don't even know whether reapply with new new gmail or go n look for code on my back up old template

It is a good idea to look for the code in your back up template.
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense by Bigboy289(m): 2:23pm On Nov 02, 2018
HenryDion:

I love your blog design.. Looks neat and very responsive.

Your menu should contain pages like About us, contact, privacy policy etc... not categories. If it enhances user experience, good and fine.

The success of every blog this time around is specializing in that which you can do well. There are blogs that specializes on SEO only. You find out that these blogs keep delving deep into SEO tricks and techniques and end up ranking high whenever SEO in typed on search engine. But if you're a Jack of all trade, googlebot may not be able to know what your blog is all about and where to place you on search result. That's why specialization is important. If you want to blog about relationship.. Go ahead..

Before writing an article, conduct a keyword research and be in line.

Another thing, there are numerous videos on YouTube... there's always something new to learn.

Keep it up.. you've a great looking blog.
please check mine www.elearnpro.com.ng

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Differences Between A Webdeveloper And A Webdesigner / My Name Is Rachel Aldana / Can I Make Money From Pageviews If My Blog Is Accepted By Google Adsense ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.