Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

I Don't Care If Someone Leaves Me - Actress Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don't Care If Someone Leaves Me - Actress Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband (18307 Views)

"You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims / Lilian Esoro Hints At Going Back To Her Estranged Husband, Ubi Franklin? / "I Don't Care If People Think Juliet Is Older Than Me!" - Iceberg Slim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Care If Someone Leaves Me - Actress Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by fwesharumi(m): 3:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
you are carrying pocket bomb and you called that phone...
Re: I Don't Care If Someone Leaves Me - Actress Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by Apina(m): 3:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
Those shouting we can see that you are so pained, make I ask, Na ur pain?or na the way una telepathy don strong reach wen una dey read people emotions through Fone. Rubbish aproko Nigerians! And for the mods, most people come to nairaland to read news about sane issues not mad people.
Re: I Don't Care If Someone Leaves Me - Actress Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by talk2saintify(m): 4:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
ma bestie bae posted the same pix when he broken up wif her!!

ah warn him earlier that the girl na small pikin im no gree

1 Like

Re: I Don't Care If Someone Leaves Me - Actress Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by OgahBohz: 4:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
I guess his getting very Hot for her punnany,
hence he doesn't care of any tipe off hole
Re: I Don't Care If Someone Leaves Me - Actress Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by hisMrs(f): 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
this brother is doing like condense milk. all his sense has been compressed into a small can and so he's reasoning has been tampered with. oniranu
Re: I Don't Care If Someone Leaves Me - Actress Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by Olaa: 5:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
That's the very first sign that you care....When you have to voice it out that you don't care...hehehehehehe shocked

tosin400:
It appears Mercy Aigbe's ex-hubby Lanre Gentry is passing a message to her! The hotelier took to his Instagram page to state that he is at that stage of his life where he doesn't care if someone leaves him.

The hotelier whose actress wife left him over alleged Domestic violence is obviously done with her!

He wrote:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/27/im-at-that-stage-of-life-where-i-dont-care-if-someone-leaves-me-actress-mercy-aigbes-estranged-husband/

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: I Don't Care If Someone Leaves Me - Actress Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
See ow DAT push up bra push those succulent oranges come out
Gentry don tomted.the guy go look back talk say e don enjoy pass.
If the girl dey pose with another man,the guy go just dey think of all the styles wey im don do for the girl.
Anyways,one woman park comot,another one come inside
Shikena grin
Re: I Don't Care If Someone Leaves Me - Actress Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by gozzlin: 5:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
valdes00:
The bros don dey sabi write better english
I surprise ooo cos the english too clear unlike the gentry wey we knw...
In other NEWS:
To our Muslim mates who did not invite us to come and eat meat, hope u know that Mary is already three months

Mary is already 3 months? Are you alright?
Re: I Don't Care If Someone Leaves Me - Actress Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by tonio2wo: 10:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
But u do care if the someone attends widows conference! smiley
Re: I Don't Care If Someone Leaves Me - Actress Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by kingjahjah77(m): 5:06am On Jun 28, 2017
After looking at dat boobs

Re: I Don't Care If Someone Leaves Me - Actress Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by totorimi: 6:06am On Jun 28, 2017
Bullsh1t, to be a wife is not Nollywood drama script, it takes alot of sacrifices, pains and endurance. It is not for chewing gum ladies but for time tested and home grown true born Naija women who have passed through the tutelage of a real mother.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burial Date For Tagbo Umeike Released / Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today / Lovely Beautiful Portraits Of Toke Makinwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.