Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,990 members, 7,825,069 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today (18313 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Is Breathtaking In New Makeup Photos / Genevieve Nnaji Is Aging? (Picture) / Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today by mukina2: 12:59pm On May 03, 2012

One of Nigeria’s biggest Nollywood stars, Genevieve Nnaji actress Genevieve Nnaji turns 33 today, May 3, 2012.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today by dominionangel: 1:07pm On May 03, 2012
Happy bday 2 a diva. Wish u lots of favour Genny.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today by Chrisbenogor(m): 1:09pm On May 03, 2012
Seriously mukina ? Na wa oh she turns 33 and it makes front page ?

But wait oh just 33 shocked shocked I might just be the prince of persia grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today by NET1(m): 1:11pm On May 03, 2012
when she don ready to marry, make una tell me. cheesy cheesy

.NET
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today by amosy007: 1:12pm On May 03, 2012
Wetin concern me?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 03, 2012
That is her ''football age'',she is 45 years old for real.

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today by HaKneeTher: 1:14pm On May 03, 2012
tnk God 4 am oh.hmmm 33 tot she was older

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 03, 2012
.NET:
when she don ready to marry, make una tell me. cheesy cheesy

.NET

Marriage isnt everything..all that matters is her happiness. Shes successful and has a daughter, and most importantly happy.

Long life and prosperity jenny.

5 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today by Jalal(m): 1:14pm On May 03, 2012
Happy baidae!

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 03, 2012
BlueBarbie:

Marriage isnt everything..all that matters is her happiness. Shes successful and has a daughter, and most importantly happy.

Hysterics,I didnt know some women her happy even when their daughters dont know their fathers.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today by Godsave9ja: 1:20pm On May 03, 2012
dominion angel: Happy bday 2 a diva. Wish u lots of favour Genny.

May God grant you more favor.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 03, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Hysterics,I didnt know some women her happy even when their daughters dont know their fathers.

And how do you know the daughter doesnt know her father?

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today by petsam11(m): 1:23pm On May 03, 2012
Hapi b/day Genny!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today by Eazeee(m): 1:24pm On May 03, 2012
BlueBarbie:

i hope u can say dat trash 2 ur daughter

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today by mumgoodie: 1:24pm On May 03, 2012
Happy birthday dearest and many happy returns of God blessings, peace, favour, good health and prosperity. We will celebrate with you this year and beyond IJN Amen.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 03, 2012
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U GENNY...WISHING YOU MANY MORE YEARS AHEAD.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 03, 2012
BlueBarbie:

And how do you know the daughter doesnt know her father?

Most bastaards dont know their fathers especially when the woman got pregant at a very young age ! Do you know her husband ?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today by freecocoa(f): 1:26pm On May 03, 2012
Happy birthday to you Genny,wish you many more fruitful years.

Nna eh nmadu jikwa style abgada nwayo nwayo o,i need to ilu di ASAP cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today by freecocoa(f): 1:27pm On May 03, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Most bastaards dont know their fathers especially when the woman got pregant at a very young age ! Do you know her husband ?
Respect yourself you this nutty boy. Genny's daughter is no b*stard.angry

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today by nwanioma(f): 1:27pm On May 03, 2012
By far my favorite Nollywood Star! Have a splendid day, and God bless and keep you, beautiful.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today by begwong: 1:27pm On May 03, 2012
HDB @38,Ooops! @33 i mean
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 03, 2012
freecocoa: Respect yourself you this nutty boy. Genny's daughter is no b*stard.angry

Any child born outside wedlock is a bastaard to me. grin grin i'm sure you wont want to go this lane babe ?

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 03, 2012
~Bluetooth:

So what if she did? And she probably doesnt know the father? Whats the guarantee that the man shes gonna get married to is gonna b a good father to the daughter?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today by Easybaby(f): 1:33pm On May 03, 2012
na lie, she is not 33 . . . no fucking woman will tell her actual age grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 03, 2012
BlueBarbie:

So what if she did? And she probably doesnt know the father? Whats the guarantee that the man shes gonna get married to is gonna b a good father to the daughter?

Since you cant do this,why are you supporting it ? A responsible woman should get married before having babies.whether the man is good or not is out of the question here.Due process,please !
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 03, 2012
Eazee-e:

undecided
Eazee-e:

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today by xanadu333: 1:34pm On May 03, 2012
thats her football age fro real. i know her very well. we atented the same primary school. she cant deny it! she should be 39 now, i swear. i can give proof.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today by NRIPRIEST(m): 1:35pm On May 03, 2012
freecocoa: Happy birthday to you Genny,wish you many more fruitful years.

Nna eh nmadu jikwa style abgada nwayo nwayo o,i need to ilu di ASAP cheesy.

I am making it official now; will you be my wife and bear me ten boys ?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 03, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

I am making it official now; will you be my wife and bear me ten boys ?

Add one so you can make a football team . cheesy that your sister strong so ?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 03, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Since you cant do this,why are you supporting it ? A responsible woman should get married before having babies.whether the man is good or not is out of the question here.Due process,please !

Yes a responsible woman should! Have u eva tot that she probably was r.aped or something.. Or probably the man that got her pregnant wasnt ready to marry her? This things happen. So she should end her life cos of that..

Shes not married now, doesnt mean she has no right to happiness.. Shes clearly happy, so lets leave it at that. Alot of women are dying in their marriages, sadder than the word sad! If she choose to stay single and remain happy its her cross..

8 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today by kemiola89(f): 1:42pm On May 03, 2012
WOW! Genny happy birthday to you, may you witnes many more of this day in good health and happiness.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today by Godsave9ja: 1:44pm On May 03, 2012
Godsave9ja:

May God grant you more favor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson A Yoruba Actress / "Women Can Never Be Equal To Men" - Huddah Monroe / Freeze Blasts Kiibati Again: "You Are Both A Pathetic And A Pathological Liar"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.