Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

The January 1966 Coup Was Not An Igbo Coup- Zikistmovement.com - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The January 1966 Coup Was Not An Igbo Coup- Zikistmovement.com (11152 Views)

January 1966 Coup – The Biggest Mistake Of The Igbo Tribe / Buhari: 1966 Coup, Counter-Coup, I Was All In It, Says PMB / The Jan 15th 1966 Military Coup Was Not An 'igbo Coup'. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The January 1966 Coup Was Not An Igbo Coup- Zikistmovement.com by simplycarro: 8:21am On Jun 30, 2017
Paretomaster:

Don't come, and justify that here, since most are Igbo, y didn't they take part in the counter coup?

Good question
Re: The January 1966 Coup Was Not An Igbo Coup- Zikistmovement.com by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 30, 2017
Paretomaster:

Don't come, and justify that here, since most are Igbo, y didn't they take part in the counter coup?
Most of the rank and file in both coups of 1966 were Northerners. Some civilians successfully convinced them of the 'Igbo' nature of the January coup. the stage was thus set for mass mutiny against the Igbo officers.
Re: The January 1966 Coup Was Not An Igbo Coup- Zikistmovement.com by Chemcrown: 8:48am On Jun 30, 2017
gartamanta:

AguIyi Ironsi
Sir, leave counter-coup, pls, mention the igbos murtala or dimka killed.
Re: The January 1966 Coup Was Not An Igbo Coup- Zikistmovement.com by gartamanta: 8:52am On Jun 30, 2017
Chemcrown:

Sir, leave counter-coup, pls, mention the igbos murtala or dimka killed.

Why leave the counter coup? Is it still not a coup?
Re: The January 1966 Coup Was Not An Igbo Coup- Zikistmovement.com by Chemcrown: 9:19am On Jun 30, 2017
gartamanta:

Why leave the counter coup? Is it still not a coup?
Sir, you slap me once and I slap you twice is counter slap. In all honesty northern RESPONSE to Jan coup is best tagged 'pogrom' but there is no curse without cause. Really enjoying your civility.
Re: The January 1966 Coup Was Not An Igbo Coup- Zikistmovement.com by gartamanta: 9:57am On Jun 30, 2017
Chemcrown:

Sir, you slap me once and I slap you twice is counter slap. In all honesty northern RESPONSE to Jan coup is best tagged 'pogrom' but there is no curse without cause. Really enjoying your civility.

If you think that then Igbos are entitled to take the first coup as a slap for the 1945 Jos massacre and the 1953 Kano massacre of Igbos.
Re: The January 1966 Coup Was Not An Igbo Coup- Zikistmovement.com by Paretomaster(m): 11:03am On Jun 30, 2017
igbodefender:
Most of the rank and file in both coups of 1966 were Northerners. Some civilians successfully convinced them of the 'Igbo' nature of the January coup. the stage was thus set for mass mutiny against the Igbo officers.

The first Coup is an Igbo coup, nothing can change that, but all the same we've all move on except for u Igbo ppl looking for rematch.. .

4 Likes

Re: The January 1966 Coup Was Not An Igbo Coup- Zikistmovement.com by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 30, 2017
gartamanta:

If you think that then Igbos are entitled to take the first coup as a slap for the 1945 Jos massacre and the 1953 Kano massacre of Igbos.
I await his responce to this your comment.
Re: The January 1966 Coup Was Not An Igbo Coup- Zikistmovement.com by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 30, 2017
Paretomaster:

The first Coup is an Igbo coup, nothing can change that, but all the same we've all move on except for u Igbo ppl looking for rematch.. .
Believe me, most Igbos want to move on. Yes, the scars remain, but the wound is healed. Those issuing quit notice want to reopen an old wound.
Re: The January 1966 Coup Was Not An Igbo Coup- Zikistmovement.com by donjazet(m): 12:22pm On Jun 30, 2017
raumdeuter:

That is the problem with [size=14pt]Ibos they think they are smart and everyone else is foolish[/size]

Azikwe left North left East he wanted to become premier of the west claiming one Nigeria, when he lost, he forgot One Nigeria. he went to the east to chase away Ita Eyo
Ibo soldiers killed other regional leaders and spared theirs they claimed they want to make Awolowo a man in prison the leader

Raumdeuter! cry never have I been so disappointed in you. I know you chat a lot of bullocks as a person, especially in sports related issues, but I just put it down to you being a jester by nature, I am usually intrigued by your perceived brilliance on international politics and affairs but to find out that you are this tribalistic and myopic on ethnicity is very disappointing.

I never thought you would debase yourself and be this shallow on this divisive issue. I usually expect intelligent folks to be devoid of sentimental bias and analyze objectively.

WHAT A PITY!

1 Like

Re: The January 1966 Coup Was Not An Igbo Coup- Zikistmovement.com by Paretomaster(m): 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2017
igbodefender:
Believe me, most Igbos want to move on. Yes, the scars remain, but the wound is healed. Those issuing quit notice want to reopen an old wound.

Good to know, but there quit notice is not Wat u should even talk of at all, considering the number of months, and tonnes of abuses hipped on an average Northerner by ur people

The ultimatum is commendable, but it's necessary to put a stop to the unnecessary tirade.

4 Likes

Re: The January 1966 Coup Was Not An Igbo Coup- Zikistmovement.com by Neatboy(m): 1:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
It is like accusing Northerners for the death of Abiola
Re: The January 1966 Coup Was Not An Igbo Coup- Zikistmovement.com by johnspurgeon014(m): 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
MyX1:
1966 Coup: “The Igbos Now Vindicated
And Exonerated”Olusegun-Obasanjo
Let the truth be told. The People involved
in that so called 1966 “Igbo coup” were:
1. Major Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu
(Midwest Region Igbo)
2. Major Adewale Ademoyega (Western
Region – Yoruba), author of “Why we
struck”
3. Capt. G. Adeleke (Western Region –
Yoruba).
4. Maj. Ifeajuna (Midwestern Region –
Igbo).
5. Lt. Fola Oyewole (Western Region –
Yoruba), author of “The reluctant rebel”.
6. Lt. R. Egbiko (Midwestern Region –
Ishan).
7. Lt. Tijani Katsina (Northern Region –
Hausa/Fulani).
8. Lt. O. Olafemiyan (Western Region –
Yoruba).
9. Capt. Gibson Jalo (Northern Region –
Bachama).
10. Capt. Swanton (Northern Region –
Middle Belt).
11. Lt. Hope Harris Eghagha (Midwest –
Urhobo).
12. Lt. Dag Warribor (Midwest – Ijaw)
13. 2nd Lt. Saleh Dambo (Northern
Nigeria -Hausa)
14. 2nd Lt. John Atom Kpera (Northern
Nigeria-Tiv).
The reason for calling the 1966 Coup an
Igbo exercise is because the government
of Nigeria has refused teaching Nigerian
History in our schools. And core North
has been busy misinforming Nigerians
that the 1966 coup was an Igbo coup.
……………………………………….
Yoruba – Igbo fact sheet. This article has
no tribal sentiments. Pls add ur own facts
if u have any. History will always tell us
what happened.
1. Azikiwe defeated Awolowo to become
the first Nigerian Premier of Western
Nigeria (present Southwest plus Edo and
Delta States). Awolowo instead of
forming Opposition, rather formed Egbe
Omo Yoruba and used it to intimidate
Yorubas that won election on NCNC
platform to cross carpet and join him
against Azikiwe. This was the first
parliamentary coup in Nigeria.
2. Awolowo from then on, started
indoctrination of Yorubas against the
“threat of Igbo domination”. That is how
the incurable seed of fear of Igbos was
sown in the psychic of Yorubas which
Yorubas later sold to other groups through
Yoruba control of the media for decades.
3. Alhaji Tafawa Balewa , Nigeria ‘s first
Prime minister could not tolerate
Awolowo’s treacherous and inordinate
ambition of acquiring political power by all
means and at any cost. So, he threw
Awolowo into prison for treason.
4. Samuel Ladoke Akintola who replaced
Awolowo as Premier of Western Nigeria
tried to destroy Awolowo’s political grip
on Yorubaland by forming a party to
takeover Western Nigeria in alliance with
the Hausa-Fulani oligarch who Awolowo
despised as a backward race.
Consequently, Yorubaland went ablaze in
revolt against Akintola’s plot. Law and
order completely broke down in Western
Nigeria. Wole Soyinka wore a mask and
forced announcers at Western Nigeria
Broadcasting Corporation to declare that
Akintola’s government was a fraud.
5. Yet, Tafawa Balewa refused to declare
state of emergency in Western Nigeria in
order to keep Akintola as a proxy for
Hausa-Fulani interest. This was the MAIN
reason Yoruba graduates in the Army
were the brains behind the coup led by
Chukwuma Nzeogwu who happened to be
Igbo.
6. As Wole Soyinka and even Obasanjo
acknowledged, Nzeogwu ‘s coup was
widely accepted by a vast majority of
Nigerians across regional, religious and
ethnic divides. 9. But the dissatisfied
Hausa-Fulani oligarchy who had majority
in Nigerian Army infantry used their
puppets, Yakubu Gowon, Theophilus
Danjuma and co to overthrow General
Ironsi.
7. In order to win support of Yorubas,
Gowon released Awolowo from prison.
The Hausa-Fulani knew Awolowo’s fear of
Igbo as the only group that stood against
his ambition to power. Gowon therefore
quickly made a deal with Awolowo which
in effect was that power would rotate
between the North and the West (Hausa-
Fulani and Yoruba) in post war Nigeria if
Awolowo convinced Yorubas to join the
North in fighting Igbos.
8. The Nigerian Army was consequently
split into two divisions: the northern
sector division commanded by Hausa-
Fulani and the southern sector division,
commanded by Yorubas.
9. Lagos, a city built largely by Igbos and
were Igbos invested heavily, was also
ceded to Yorubas as a State even when
there was no Abuja at the time (1967).
14. Awolowo was made Vice Chairman of
Federal Executive Council and Finance
Minister. All federal government owned
banks in Nigeria at the time which
included the Central Bank and First Bank,
were under Awolowo and Yoruba
management. It was a deal Awolowo
could not resist. The man was an
unscrupulous Machivellian anyway.
10. The Igbos were eventually defeated
and Yorubas became champions of
nationalism.
Awolowo tried to make sure no Igbo man
or woman would ever be more than
acfinancial destutute let alone have the
financial resources to rival a Yoruba
12. To achieve his objective of permanent
Yoruba supremacy, Awolowo insisted that
every bank account owned by an Igbo,
regardless of how much was in it before
the declaration of Biafra, would only be
replaced with twenty pounds! He
instructed Yoruba Permanent Secretaries
who took over the Federal Civil service
when Igbos left, to make sure that Igbo
senior civil servants were not reinstated
but to rather retire those who could not
be dismissed as rebels. The same policy
obtained in the Armed Forces of Nigeria
and Police .
13. The Igbo were not only made pariahs
but also financial destitutes.
14. Every house and industry in Igbo city
was destroyed by war. Schools were
closed for 3 years and many were razed
to the ground.
15. Awolowo masterminded the
indiginization policy by which Yorubas
bought over all companies in Nigeria using
money readily made available to them by
the banks under their control. The Igbos
were excluded.
16. They rejoiced and relaxed and
complaisantly asked: “How could Igbos
ever rear their ugly heads up again”? Sure,
if that had happened to Yorubas or any
other ethnic group, that would be their
end. But as Awolowo rightly feared, we
happen to be Ndi Igbo.
17. The shooting war ended 45 years ago
and we are still here. We have survived
all policy shenanigans contrapted by
treacherous Yoruba masterminds and
executed by their Hausa-Fulani allies.
18. In frustration, they have realized that
we are who we are. Imagine their
frustration! Never mind all Yoruba
masterminded psychological attacks on
Igbos disparaging us in any way they can.
19. Yes, Federal government policy has
made them the tycoons of oil and gas,
telecommunications, insurance and
manufacturing. Oh, their Hausa-Fulani
cum military allies gave Nigeria to
Obasanjo for 8 years in keeping faith with
their alliance.
20. Bola Tinubu is struggling for Awolowo
mantle by forming an alliance of etho-
religious jingoistic to ensure power keeps
rotating between Yoruba and Hausa-
Fulani. Where is the position of the Igbo
and other tribes in Nigeria.
Re: The January 1966 Coup Was Not An Igbo Coup- Zikistmovement.com by raumdeuter: 3:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
donjazet:

Rumdeuter! cry never have I been so disappointed in you. I know you chat a lot of bullocks as a person, especially in sports related issues, but I just put it down to you being a jester by nature, I am usually intrigued by your perceived brilliance on international politics and affairs but to find out that you are this tribalistic and myopic on ethnicity is very disappointing.

I never thought you would debase yourself and be this shallow on this divisive issue. I usually expect intelligent folks to be devoid of sentimental bias and analyze objectively.

WHAT A PITY!

Hey guy, I dont know you beyond the pages of this forum and I have no apologies or explanation to give you

If you call me a tribalist then thats OK. Whatever rocks your boat, I am not posting to get your approval or your likes

7 Likes

Re: The January 1966 Coup Was Not An Igbo Coup- Zikistmovement.com by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
donjazet:

Raumdeuter! cry never have I been so disappointed in you. I know you chat a lot of bullocks as a person, especially in sports related issues, but I just put it down to you being a jester by nature, I am usually intrigued by your perceived brilliance on international politics and affairs but to find out that you are this tribalistic and myopic on ethnicity is very disappointing.

WHAT A PITY!
Lol. You never see anything.
Re: The January 1966 Coup Was Not An Igbo Coup- Zikistmovement.com by simplycarro: 3:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
Jan 1966 = Igbo coup
July 1996 = Northern coup

End of discussion

4 Likes

Re: The January 1966 Coup Was Not An Igbo Coup- Zikistmovement.com by Dedetwo(m): 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
bakynes:

Nigerians didn't need to attach any ethnic colouration because Northern soldiers were removing Northern leaders. Counter Wat I said with facts if you have any.

I guess Ironsi was a northern leader. Why are most Nigerians inherently loudmouthed?
Re: The January 1966 Coup Was Not An Igbo Coup- Zikistmovement.com by raumdeuter: 4:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
Dedetwo:

I guess Ironsi was a northern leader. Why are most Nigerians inherently loudmouthed?

July 1966 was a Northern coup and they embraced it only Ibos are denying Jan 1966 coup like cowards

5 Likes

Re: The January 1966 Coup Was Not An Igbo Coup- Zikistmovement.com by bakynes(m): 4:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
Dedetwo:

U b mumu did anybody remove Azikiwe through a Coup?The Muritala coup wasn't it Dimka a fellow Northerner that removed his fellow kinsman and so on and so forth. It was Northern soldiers removing Northern head of state thereafter. So you don't need to term that any Ethnic colouration. Except the Ironsi coup and that one too is termed a Northern coup nobody denies it even the Northerners don't deny it unlike the Igbos who denies the first coup as Igbo coup.

4 Likes

Re: The January 1966 Coup Was Not An Igbo Coup- Zikistmovement.com by Dedetwo(m): 4:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
bakynes:

U b mumu did anybody remove Azikiwe through a Coup? The Muritala coup wasn't it Dimka a fellow Northerner that removed his fellow kinsman and so on and so forth. It was Northern soldiers removing Northern head of state thereafter. So you don't need to term that any Ethnic colouration. Except the Ironsi coup and that one too is termed a Northern coup nobody denies it even the Northerners don't deny it unlike the Igbos who denies the first coup as Igbo coup.

It take one silly mumu to call another person mumu. You definitely do not need my help in the half-cooked education you received. You appear below the human intellect therefore must disappear. Again was Gen. Ironsi a regional head or Nigerian Head of State? Azikiwe was the President of Nigeria and Commander in Chief of the Nigerian Armed Forces when he was overthrown in January 15, 1966. Why was the coup branded Igbo coup if we should adhere to the silly indices you have foolishly indicated?
Re: The January 1966 Coup Was Not An Igbo Coup- Zikistmovement.com by donjazet(m): 4:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
raumdeuter:

Hey guy, I dont know you beyond the pages of this forum and I have no apologies or explanation to give you

If you call me a tribalist then thats OK. Whatever rocks your boat, I am not posting to get your approval or your likes

No you're not posting to please anyone but you're definitely posting to sound reasonable and to be seen as such.

You saying ''igbo's are smart and and think everyone else is foolish'' not only sounds unreasonable but highly tribalistic and full of ethnical sentimental bias.

Perceived intellects shouldn't join the bandwagon in parading such divisive ethnic sentiments. You should know better than generalizing an a character trait to a whole group.
Do you sincerely believe most IGBO'S look down on all Yoruba's and the other many ethnic groups? That not many igbos are accomodating and open hearted?? That there are not many down to earth people amongst the igbos?
So why make such a statement. You may not want or need to please anyone but your actions have betrayed whatever intellectual reputation anyone might have had of you.
Re: The January 1966 Coup Was Not An Igbo Coup- Zikistmovement.com by raumdeuter: 5:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
donjazet:
No you're not posting to please anyone but you're definitely posting to sound reasonable and to be seen as such.
You saying ''igbo's are smart and and think everyone else is foolish'' not only sounds unreasonable but highly tribalistic and full of ethnical sentimental bias.

Perceived intellects shouldn't join the bandwagon in parading such divisive ethnic sentiments. You should know better than generalizing an a character trait to a whole group.
Do you sincerely believe most IGBO'S look down on all Yoruba's and the other many ethnic groups? That not many igbos are accomodating and open hearted?? That there are not many down to earth people amongst the igbos?
So why make such a statement. You may not want or need to please anyone but your actions have betrayed whatever intellectual reputation anyone might have had of you.

Intellectual reputation? WHo cares about that type of rubbish. What is tribalism to you is ok to others. So like I said, If it offends you then tough luck.

And if you call me a tribalist, why should I argue or dispute your claims, you have a right to it

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The January 1966 Coup Was Not An Igbo Coup- Zikistmovement.com by bakynes(m): 5:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
Dedetwo:

It take one silly mumu to call another person mumu. You definitely do not need my help in the half-cooked education you received. You appear be low on human intellect therefore you must disappear. Again was Gen. Ironsi a regional head or Nigerian Head of State? Azikiwe was the President of Nigeria and Commander in Chief of the Nigerian Armed Forces when he was overthrown in January 15, 1966. Why was the coup branded Igbo coup if we should adhere to the silly indices you have foolishly indicated?

U better shut up, why did you quickly remove Azikiwe from your post, it shows who the real mumu is.

Azikiwe that was tipped off about the coup and refuse to come back even after his leave has elapsed.

Hahaha una no get anything to justify una wickedness na only insults.

By the way you writing to a Msc holder and just started my Ph.D programme from the same Top British school.

5 Likes

Re: The January 1966 Coup Was Not An Igbo Coup- Zikistmovement.com by diggz: 5:20pm On Jun 30, 2017
raumdeuter:

Intellectual reputation? WHo cares about that type of rubbish. What is tribalism to you is ok to others. So like I said, If it offends you then tough luck.

And if you call me a tribalist, why should I argue or dispute your claims, you have a right to it

Lol...Dayo sha grin
Re: The January 1966 Coup Was Not An Igbo Coup- Zikistmovement.com by coolscott(m): 5:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
igbodefender:

Perhaps, you are putting words into the mouth of the dead. Coups are painful for everyone.
I wish I could understand what you are trying to say.
My lecturers are alive and well in Umuhia, Michael Okapara university of agriculture.
What the coupists said (and did) were well documented for everyone to see.

Will be nice if you can make an identifiable and logically connected point

2 Likes

Re: The January 1966 Coup Was Not An Igbo Coup- Zikistmovement.com by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
coolscott:

I wish I could understand what you are trying to say.
My lecturers are alive and well in Umuhia, Michael Okapara university of agriculture.
What the coupists said (and did) were well documented for everyone to see.

Will be nice if you can make an identifiable and logically connected point
My point is...maybe your lecturers lied to you.
Re: The January 1966 Coup Was Not An Igbo Coup- Zikistmovement.com by Dedetwo(m): 9:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
raumdeuter:

July 1966 was a Northern coup and they embraced it only Ibos are denying Jan 1966 coup like cowards

You simply cannot help yourself with dumbass statements. It might get to become eastern coup instead Igbo coup as most dingbats from Niger-Area has forgone concluded.
Re: The January 1966 Coup Was Not An Igbo Coup- Zikistmovement.com by Dedetwo(m): 10:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
bakynes:

U better shut up, why did you quickly remove Azikiwe from your post, it shows who the real mumu is.

Azikiwe that was tipped off about the coup and refuse to come back even after his leave has elapsed.

Hahaha una no get anything to justify una wickedness na only insults.

By the way you writing to a Msc holder and just started my Ph.D programme from the same Top British school.

I did remove Azikwe in order to rhyme with your foolish endeavor. Since you presumed that coups should have ethnic color if the head of state is removed by members of ethnic nationality other than that of the president. You have idiotically adjudged that January 15, 1966 was Igbo coup yet the President and Commander in Chief of the armed forces was an Igbo son. Again, you have moronically deduced that subsequent coups that followed July 29, 1966 coup could not be tagged with ethnical nationality because Fulani, Kanuri, Hausawa, Nupe, Tiv, Birom, Jukuns etc were removing one of theirs. What a country.
Re: The January 1966 Coup Was Not An Igbo Coup- Zikistmovement.com by raumdeuter: 10:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
Dedetwo:

You simply cannot help yourself with dumbass statements. It might get to become eastern coup instead Igbo coup as most dingbats from Niger-Area has forgone concluded.

Dendemorron you cant just help your retardded and senile self

Let me help you

July 1966 coup was a Hausa coup just like Jan 1966 was an Ibo coup. Ibo brought the culture of coups into Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: The January 1966 Coup Was Not An Igbo Coup- Zikistmovement.com by Dedetwo(m): 12:39am On Jul 01, 2017
raumdeuter:

Dendemorron you cant just help your retardded and senile self

Let me help you

July 1966 coup was a Hausa coup just like Jan 1966 was an Ibo coup. Ibo brought the culture of coups into Nigeria

Please do not continue to sink your silly self in ignorant pit of idiocy while trying very hard to look smart. None of the leaders of July 29, 1967 was a Hausawa. You do not even know the ethnic composition of your dumbass country. When did you sink this low?
Re: The January 1966 Coup Was Not An Igbo Coup- Zikistmovement.com by raumdeuter: 2:18am On Jul 01, 2017
Dedetwo:

Please do not continue to sink your silly self in ignorant pit of idiocy while trying very hard to look smart. None of the leaders of July 29, 1967 was a Hausawa. You do not even know the ethnic composition of your dumbass country. When did you sink this low?

The leaders of the coup include Abacha, Buhari, Murtala Mohammed

But useless senile degenrate like you dreaming of the Biafran cesspit wont realize

1 Like

Re: The January 1966 Coup Was Not An Igbo Coup- Zikistmovement.com by raumdeuter: 3:36am On Jul 01, 2017
Their efforts nonetheless, there were insinuations that Ironsi had become hostage to a secret set of advisers whosome alleged were mostly Igbo.

Among them were Francis Nwokedi, a former permanent secretary in the Ministry of External Affairs; Pius Okigbo, who advised him on economic matters, and Lt. Col Patrick Anwunah.

Ironsi, on May 24, made a nationwide broadcast affirming the Unification Decree a move that quickly led to riots across many parts of Northern Nigeria. About the same time, despite a moratorium on promotions, the military announced the promotion of 25 military officers mostly of the ranks of Major and Lt. Cols. Of the 25, 19 were either Igbo or Midwesterners; five were from the North, and one was Yoruba.

Properly interrogated, the promotions were seen to be deserving to all, but it was believed to be another image disaster for the Ironsi regime as it portrayed the new regime as trying to consolidate on the Igbo gains from the January 15 coup.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201607290903.html

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lucky Irabor: No Person Or Group Can Stop 2023 Elections In The South-East / Nigerians Affected By Xenophobic Attacks Will Be Compensated - Obanikoro / "We Are Dying, Pay Our Salaries" - Kogi Workers Tell Governor Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.