Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Biafra And Ipob : Igbos Pls Come In Here For Your Own Good - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra And Ipob : Igbos Pls Come In Here For Your Own Good (1394 Views)

IPoB: Igbos come here and discuss Biafra agitation as led by Nnamdi Kanu / Ipob,igbos Forfeits Agitation For Secession Endorses Atiku For Presidency 2019 / Tension In Jos As Muslim Trying To Kill Ipob/igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra And Ipob : Igbos Pls Come In Here For Your Own Good by honourhim: 12:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
My people it is becoming obvious that Nnamdi Kanu and his gang of touts called ipob are taking too much and we have kept quiet for them enough . They are not more Igbo than those of us who don't belong to their ipob.
I am not from Anambra i am from Imo but i dont see the sense in ipob saying they will boycott their election.

1. Biafra has not been achieved yet.
2. You are still under the Nigeria government yet you don't want to be part of the election.
3. You are still using Nigeria money, why don't you drop it and use biafra money fools?
4. Your cars are still using Nigeria plate numbers, why don't you drop and use biafra plate number?
5. Your money is in Nigeria banks, why don't you establish your own biafra bank?

You people are so brainwashed by your foolish leader Nnamdi Kanu.
I call on fellow igbos here who dont identify with Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB madness to start speaking out against these gang of touts.
Boycotting election in Anambra will give room to rigging in that state.
Those of us who are educated should not allow these gang of touts to impose their madness on the Igbo nation.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra And Ipob : Igbos Pls Come In Here For Your Own Good by kingzizzy: 12:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
honourhim:
My people it is becoming obvious that Nnamdi Kanu and his gang of touts called ipob are taking too much and we have kept quiet for them enough . They are not more Igbo than those of us who don't belong to their ipob.
I am not from Anambra i am from Imo but i dont see the sense in ipob saying they will boycott their election.

1. Biafra has not been achieved yet.
2. You are still under the Nigeria government yet you don't want to be part of the election.
3. You are still using Nigeria money, why don't you drop it and use biafra money fools?
4. Your cars are still using Nigeria plate numbers, why don't you drop and use biafra plate number?
5. Your money is in Nigeria banks, why don't you establish your own biafra bank?

You people are so brainwashed by your foolish leader Nnamdi Kanu.
I call on fellow igbos here who dont identify with Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB madness to start speaking out against these gang of touts.
Boycotting election in Anambra will give room to rigging in that state.
Those of us who are educated should not allow these gang of touts to impose their madness on the Igbo nation.

Im an Anambra man and I support election boycott. Those of us who are in full support of Biafra are not going to vote in this election or any other. It is time for Biafrans to disengage from the politics of Nigeria that has done nothing but throw up one thief after the other. It will be a bold message to Nigeria and the international community that we no longer want be part of Nigetia or Nigerian politics.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra And Ipob : Igbos Pls Come In Here For Your Own Good by FUNNYBONE1(m): 12:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
Wetin this one dey vomit again?

4 Likes

Re: Biafra And Ipob : Igbos Pls Come In Here For Your Own Good by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
Afonja!!!
Quote me with insult and slap will fall on you!!

5 Likes

Re: Biafra And Ipob : Igbos Pls Come In Here For Your Own Good by Yyeske(m): 12:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
I'm from Anambra but I do not support any boycotting of the election

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra And Ipob : Igbos Pls Come In Here For Your Own Good by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Afonja!!!
must everybody be afonja make una dey try argue with sense abeg

7 Likes

Re: Biafra And Ipob : Igbos Pls Come In Here For Your Own Good by honourhim: 12:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
kingzizzy:

Im an Anambra man and I support election boycott. Those of us who are in full support of Biafra are not going to vote in tnis election or any other. It is time for Biafrans to disengage from the politics of Nigeria that has done nothing but throw up one thief after the other. It will be a bold message to Nigeria and the international community that we no longer want be part of Nigetia or Nigerian politics.

Even if you boycott the election, result will still come out and a governor will emerge. He will still rule your state.

Why don't you also drop the naira and start using biafra currency? If you guys are not hypocrites then boycott naira usage. Transfer all your naira into our account and go for biafra currency
I tell you restructuring will produce better result than Biafra for now but you people are so brainwashed by your foolish leader, Nnamdi Kanu. Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Biafra And Ipob : Igbos Pls Come In Here For Your Own Good by nototribalist: 12:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
Afonjas should stop drinking their toilet broom soup every afternoon, it makes their brains draw like okro soup.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra And Ipob : Igbos Pls Come In Here For Your Own Good by ESDKING: 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
Yyeske:
I'm from Anambra but I do not support any boycotting of the election
You tell people how serious you are about your agitation by engaging in civil disobedience.

We participated in Obiano's campaign in 2013 and voted for him as well, but this time, it can't happen again. We must boycott the election to show how serious we are.
Though is not an easy thing to do, but we have to close our eyes and do it for the sake of our future

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra And Ipob : Igbos Pls Come In Here For Your Own Good by cumbak60: 12:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
Anambra people should use this opportunity to show the world that Igbo nwegi Eze. You guys should go out and exercise your franchise. Nobody, and I repeat, nobody has the right to tell you what to do and what not to do. This is just the beginning of his downward spiral.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra And Ipob : Igbos Pls Come In Here For Your Own Good by honourhim: 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Afonja!!!

Why are you people like this? Anybody who doesn't agree with you people you brand him Afonja. Why are you people like this? You people behave as if ipob is acceptable to all of us in Igbo land.

Go through my posts here and you will see that i am even more Igbo than u. I and my family are not ipob members. I blame Buhari who gave u people undue prominence . He should ve ignored you people so that your gossip will just die out within you.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra And Ipob : Igbos Pls Come In Here For Your Own Good by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
I am a member of IPoB and I'm from Omambala. First of all,ima no Nwafor k'ibu don't open that trap to insult Nnamdi Kanu. Most of you are so myopic.
Onto the discourse. Since,the calling of a boycott to the Omambala elections months ago I've been uncomfortable. Looking at the fact that Obiano is working,boycotting the elections will disrupt the growth and stability Omambala has achieved,as well as the pace of development. Looking at it critically,it is painful to admit that if we the Igbo are very serious with restoring Biafra: We have to boycott any Nigerian elections holding on Biafran soil. It is the painful truth. Take a moment of introspection,you would discover I am right. I don't know how things will go but I hope things turn out for the best.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra And Ipob : Igbos Pls Come In Here For Your Own Good by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
honourhim:

Why are you people like this? Anybody who doesn't agree with you people you brand him Afonja. Why are you people like this? You people behave as if ipob is acceptable to all of us in Igbo land.

Go through my posts here and you will see that i am even more Igbo than u. I and my family are not ipob members. I blame Buhari who gave u people undue prominence . He should ve ignored you people so that your gossip will just die out within you.

I call my Elder bro Afonja because he reasons just like you...

Become a slave to people who don't give a shift about you.

Shebi Buhari sent voice note in Hausa...

The next one will be in Arabic... till you and all your household start learning Hausa in school as a core subject...

if you think the Hausas love you, wait till you mess up...

If you think the Yoruba's are behind you, wait till you enter wahala...

who am I to educate. you??

Piss off!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra And Ipob : Igbos Pls Come In Here For Your Own Good by Jonathan39: 12:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
Am from anambra awka to b precise and am telling you that there will be no election in anambra. The only language we understand is biafra.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra And Ipob : Igbos Pls Come In Here For Your Own Good by irrefragable: 1:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
You ask me not to boycott the election. Let me ask you :what good will participating in the election bring me when the people i voted before ended up oppressing me?
In some cases like Obiano they even murdered the people who voted them into power.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra And Ipob : Igbos Pls Come In Here For Your Own Good by honourhim: 1:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

I call my Elder bro Afonja because he reasons just like you...

Become a slave to people who don't give a shift about you.

Shebi Buhari sent voice note in Hausa...

The next one will be in Arabic... till you and all your household start learning Hausa in school as a core subject...

if you think the Hausas love you, wait till you mess up...

If you think the Yoruba's are behind you, wait till you enter wahala...

who am I to educate. you??

Piss off!!

I don't care about Yoruba likeness or Hausa-Fulani likeness. I also attack them when they go wrong. Biafra is not a solution eee.

The governors we ve had over the years what have they used the allocation they ve been collecting to do for us in Igbo? And your mind tells you that leaders in Biafra will do wonders for us. No way. All the achievements we have made as igbos is based on our individual hussling.

Let's try restructuring and if it doesnt work we go for Biafra. It is one step at time. Honestly, no thanks to Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB miscreants.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra And Ipob : Igbos Pls Come In Here For Your Own Good by kingzizzy: 1:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
honourhim:

Even if you boycott the election, result will still come out and a governor will emerge. He will still rule your state.

Why don't you also drop the naira and start using currency? If you you guys are not hypocrites then boycott naira usage. Transfer all your naira to into our account and go for biafra currency
I tell you restructuring will produce better result than Biafra for now but you people are so brainwashed by your foolish leader, Nnamdi Kanu. Tufiakwa!

You dont understand the purpose of election boycott. You think this is about who becomes Governor? Or the outcome of the elections its self? No. This is about the boycott its self. Election boycott is one of the strongest ways for a group of people to send a message that they do not want to be part of a system. IPOB is not interested in who rules Anambra, IPOB is interested in getting the Government to agree to a referendum and Election boycott is one the many ways it is going to use.

Drop the naira? That is only possible when Biafra is declared. Participating in elections in Nigeriai optional, using or dropping the Naira is not optional until Biafra is declared as it is the only legal tender. It is foolish to use the Naira as an example.

As for restructuring, you better forget about that because the North will not agree to it. Learn from history. 50 years ago, Ojukwu went to Aburi to find restructuring because he felt just like you, that restructuring was better than Biafra or secession.

Guess what? 50 years has gone and nobody has seen any restrcturing till today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra And Ipob : Igbos Pls Come In Here For Your Own Good by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
honourhim:

I don't care about Yoruba likeness or Hausa-Fulani likeness. I also attack them when they go wrong. Biafra is not a solution eee.

The governors we ve had over the years what have they used the allocation they ve been collecting to do for us in Igbo? And your mind tells you that leaders in Biafra will do wonders for us. No way. All the achievements we have made as igbos is based on our individual hussling.

Let's try restructuring and if it doesnt work we go for Biafra. It is one step at time. Honestly, no thanks to Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB miscreants.

We don't give a shitt about what you think of Biafra...

No politician in Nigeria will allow restructuring ...

We the Masses want Biafra...

it is unfortunate that I being a Delta boy is even more passionate about your Biafra than you...

Gerrout my friend!!

As for we Delta Igbo's, we belong to Biafra!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra And Ipob : Igbos Pls Come In Here For Your Own Good by ozowarac: 1:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
at Poster what have Anambra Goverment done for you before , name just one thing pls.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra And Ipob : Igbos Pls Come In Here For Your Own Good by honourhim: 1:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

We don't give a shitt about what you think of Biafra...

No politician in Nigeria will allow restructuring ...

We the Masses want Biafra...

it is unfortunate that I being a Delta boy is even more passionate about your Biafra than you...

Gerrout my friend!!

As for we Delta Igbo's, we belong to Biafra!!!

Igbos in Delta are complete igbos so don't feel that your own Igbo is lesser than we in South east . If a delta Igbo commit crime, the media will call him Igbo and you won't see Igbos in south east deny the person that he is not Igbo. We do same for the Igbos in Rivers state though some of them deny being Igbo. Yet they won't deny being Igbo when their names are mentioned by the media for the wrong reason.
I honour and love Biafra but i am not for massob or ipob. The way ipob carry out some of their agitation is rather annoying. I still dont see Biafra as a haven of rest for us.
Re: Biafra And Ipob : Igbos Pls Come In Here For Your Own Good by bettanews: 1:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
where is the unity sef shocked
Re: Biafra And Ipob : Igbos Pls Come In Here For Your Own Good by KratosCorp: 1:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
grin You just showed what your true intent is.

You do not give a hoot about Anambra state. You are only scared of the fact that the status quo has changed and the the establishment is about to totally lose its influence and power over the peoole. Guess what? Me likey! That's TRUE democracy - a situation where the establishment and its tiny beneficiaries (like you) are sore scared of the people. That's democracy.

Shouldn't Imolites and their APC gang be rejoicing over the boycott? grin Or is it no longer a free ticket for you guys to take over Anambra and the entire south east, just ad Sheriff took over PDP?

So why the panic if not that IPOB is simply getting its acts so darn right? grin

Although as idiot, who is clueless about the process of negotiating with a wicked devil, it is normal for una to hope for a handout from the devil in the name of restructuring. But even your 100th generation will keep waiting until they pass on, yet no one will restructure anything, if not for the audacity of IPOB.

Thing is, a negotiator who lacks the capacity to walk out on the table, is clearly worthless to the table. And the devil is too wicked to take the noise of a worthless bunch serious.

Next, please.

[s]
honourhim:

Why don't you also drop the naira and start using biafra currency? If you guys are not hypocrites then boycott naira usage. Transfer all your naira into our account and go for biafra currency
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Biafra And Ipob : Igbos Pls Come In Here For Your Own Good by Stricker321: 1:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
iSlayer2:
I am a member of IPoB and I'm from Omambala. First of all,ima no Nwafor k'ibu don't open that trap to insult Nnamdi Kanu. Most of you are so myopic.
Onto the discourse. Since,the calling of a boycott to the Omambala elections months ago I've been uncomfortable. Looking at the fact that Obiano is working,boycotting the elections will disrupt the growth and stability Omambala has achieved,as well as the pace of development. Looking at it critically,it is painful to admit that if we the Igbo are very serious with restoring Biafra: We have to boycott any Nigerian elections holding on Biafran soil. It is the painful truth. Take a moment of introspection,you would discover I am right. I don't know how things will go but I hope things turn out for the best.

Why not also boycott the naira, your Nigerian passports and car plate numbers? If you don't also boycott these ones then you are just very stvpid. Simple.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra And Ipob : Igbos Pls Come In Here For Your Own Good by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
Stricker321:

Why not also boycott the naira, your Nigerian passports and car plate numbers? If you don't also boycott these ones then you are just very stvpid. Simple.

I'm not stupid,maybe you are. Boycott these others to what real effect? Tell me.

1 Like

Re: Biafra And Ipob : Igbos Pls Come In Here For Your Own Good by Pwayne2016(m): 2:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
We Anambra youths wil vote for our man Obiano
Anambra state is not lagging behind in anything in Nigeria
we are the third most developed and second most urbanised
Economically balanced
we are de reason why some people call their selves Nigerian via Nnamdi Azikiwe and Biafrans via Ojukwu
we own Nigeria like private property
from Lagos to Kano Portharcourt to Abuja Onitsha to Aba
we develop am
anybody wey talk say we go boycott our election

make tunda fall on am
amadioha fall on am
death follow am

coz we go hate on am
Re: Biafra And Ipob : Igbos Pls Come In Here For Your Own Good by Agumbankembu: 2:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
honourhim:

Igbos in Delta are complete igbos so don't feel that your own Igbo is lesser than we in South east . If a delta Igbo commit crime, the media will call him Igbo and you won't see Igbos in south east deny the person that he is not Igbo. We do same for the Igbos in Rivers state though some of them deny being Igbo. Yet they won't deny being Igbo when their names are mentioned by the media for the wrong reason.
I honour and love Biafra but i am not for massob or ipob. The way ipob carry out some of their agitation is rather annoying. I still dont see Biafra as a haven of rest for us.

Fv.ck you, God punish greatly for this division u trying to put up.

1 Like

Re: Biafra And Ipob : Igbos Pls Come In Here For Your Own Good by Agumbankembu: 2:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
We must learn from our mistakes!

In 2011, the pro-Biafra community—online and offline-- supported, campaigned, and even took bullets in order to ensure the election of Rochas Okorocha, under a supposed Igbo party-APGA.

We had thought, though naively, that Rochas Okorocha, a product of Pan-Igbo party would engage in our emancipation initiative, serve Igbo interests, as well as be a vehicle for activation of Biafranism within the context of Nigeria’s flawed polity.

But we were dead wrong!

On assuming function at Imo State House, Rochas Okorocha abandoned Igbo advocacy, Biafra nationalism, and joined GAMBARIS in Nigeria to preserve the status quo that puts our people in gross disadvantage. The rest is now history.

We took that as a political miscalculation—being that Rochas Okorocha’s paternity has always been questionable.

We decided not to resign to fate nor give up on our utopian dream of crusading for Biafra within the framework of 1999 ‘’Abubakar’s slave constitution.’’

When the opportunity called again for Anambra gubernatorial election involving Chris Ngige of All Progressive Congress (APC) and Willy Obiano of All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) in 2013, we mobilised, we campaigned, and ensured that Willy Obiano got elected; presumably to be the arrow-head of Biafra struggle within purview of Nigerian political space.

We misfired again!

To our greatest dismay, cauchemar and nightmare, Willy Obiano turned himself to an anti-Biafra monster that consumed the lives of many of our fervent disciples in Anambra state and its environs.
He killed pro-Biafra agitators with so much relish and sans qualms.

Willy Obiano not only aided and abated the Nigerian state to kill our people he also outlawed all pro-Biafra activities, rallies and programmes in ANAMBRA STATE.

He became a passionate ’’one Nigerianist’’, an avowed defender of Northern cum Arewa hegemony in Igboland.

The home truth is that, our political leaders cannot salvage our situation in Nigeria.

Once they get elected they become instant beneficiaries of the oppressive polity.

They may be ‘’Biafranised’’ or ‘’Biafra-minded’’ ab initio; but the 1999 constitution makes every political leader in Nigeria subjected to whims and caprices of whomever is elected at Aso Rock. In Nigeria, every power flows from the centre.

The system has inbuilt mechanism that whips any opposition to this skewed federation into line.

Abuja controls all the security apparatuses, electoral institutions and the judicial process, hence making it possible to rebel against the system—put differently, the centre controls all the components units in such a manner that makes internal reforms impossible.

Our political salvation cannot come from participating in this repressive entity.

We cannot be free by cooperating with the oppressors in the name of election.

No amount of political moves will force the feudal North to amend the constitution that makes them the masters of Nigeria—the lords of the Manor--the special breed/race! The untouchables! The captains of our collective destiny!

Politicking under the shadow of 1999 constitution is tantamount to validation of slavery!

Our land is already under Fulani conquest—the problem being that many have not yet realised it.
Reason why our Governors smile foolishly to Abuja to thank them whenever they massacre our people mercilessly.

Know it now. Whoever you elect will still be controlled (assuming they let your votes counts) by the Jihadists up North—be they Biafra-minded, ‘Biafranised’’ or not.

That is the reality!

Then what do we do now?

Our only hope lies in civil resistance, civil disobedience, including but not strictly limited to only electoral boycotts.

It worked in United States during the segregation era, under the political mentorship of Rev. Martin Luther King. It worked in India under the tutelage of Mahatma Ghandi.

Under Mazi Nnamdi Kanu’s leadership, I have no doubt it would work for us. Power belongs to the masses. Only our will, our resolve and determination can set us free. Just believe!

We must use the INSTRUMENTALITY of CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE to force the Nigerian state to give us date for referendum. We have got nothing to lose.

Obey the call of electoral boycott OR validate your slavery with your own vote.

THE CHOICE IS ALL YOURS!

Pasted as copied.

Wish this one my own state, let's show em how to boycott something.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra And Ipob : Igbos Pls Come In Here For Your Own Good by dlondonbadboy: 2:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
If you don't want BIAFRA you can go and join the fulanis..simple and short..Stop disturbing people here. That you are from imo doesn't make you igbo. Some of you have never stepped foot on BIAFRA land before, so because your mother told you that your father was from imo state does not make you an igbo person...

Do you understand?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra And Ipob : Igbos Pls Come In Here For Your Own Good by Yyeske(m): 2:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
Funny enough IPOB isn't talking about the ultimatum up north and how to rescue millions

1 Like

Re: Biafra And Ipob : Igbos Pls Come In Here For Your Own Good by eagleeye2: 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
Anybody who doesn't support Election Boycott is an Afonja. SMH.
It's not for me to decide for Anambara people. But I will sure be watching as events unfold. Ka m' mara ma Nnamdi o were cha la brain mmadu n'ile.
Re: Biafra And Ipob : Igbos Pls Come In Here For Your Own Good by Kemperor: 2:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
Biafra Biafra... I love how it makes u quake...

1 Like

Re: Biafra And Ipob : Igbos Pls Come In Here For Your Own Good by eagleeye2: 2:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
If you don't want BIAFRA you can go and join the fulanis..simple and short..Stop disturbing people here. That you are from imo doesn't make you igbo. Some of you have never stepped foot on BIAFRA land before, so because your mother told you that your father was from imo state does not make you an igbo person...

Do you understand?
And those of us living and working in Igbo land are what?..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Referendum: We’ve Heard U Loud&clear, Osinbajo Tells IPOB, Arewa, Afenfere Others / Restructuring Shall Be On Nigerians’ Terms, Not Apc’s – Afenifere / Photos Of Igbo People Killed In Their Sleep By The Nigeria Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.