Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

If You Know Any RCCG Pastor Doing Anything Wrong, Report Such To Me – Adeboye - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Know Any RCCG Pastor Doing Anything Wrong, Report Such To Me – Adeboye (21751 Views)

RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain / Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches / Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Know Any RCCG Pastor Doing Anything Wrong, Report Such To Me – Adeboye by figure007(m): 4:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
And you all think baba has time to post that and also give out his email contact ?? Hmmmm...we would find out who is behind thst handle... But My fsther in the Lord.. God will increase your anointing and you will never fall in Jesus name
Re: If You Know Any RCCG Pastor Doing Anything Wrong, Report Such To Me – Adeboye by technicallyrich(m): 4:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
See kettle calling the pot black.these men of God that preaches theory in christianity and no practical.
He is seeing all the things wrong in nigeria but yet can't bring any solution or champion a cause.only heaven heaven while he is buying up almost everything in the world.
How comfortable does he and chris fell to be the richest men of GOD in the world from a very very poor country and they are doing nothing about it.
A man like adeboye can stop these agitation by making sure our leaders do the right things since they are well respected.but instead they invite them to their parties and they laugh at the poor masses.
Anyway I know osibanjo whom even his brothers agree that he is a coordinator and a short houseboy to the northerners tongue
Re: If You Know Any RCCG Pastor Doing Anything Wrong, Report Such To Me – Adeboye by brodalikeme(m): 4:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
Me is Pastor Osibanjo that I want to report. He has started lying to us like liar Mohammed, Femi, and Garba. Please warn him not join bad gang. Also tell him that hard work and sincerity pays more than playing politics
Re: If You Know Any RCCG Pastor Doing Anything Wrong, Report Such To Me – Adeboye by KingsleyCEO: 4:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
Papiikush:
Report to you Physically during convention, at home, in your office or through Facebook, Twitter and Instagram?

Question number 2. What will you do? Expel the pastor? Give us another pastor and hope he doesn't act as the previous pastor?

Question number 3. Do you know that about 70% of those Sons of bìtches Pastors are useless and act just for the title of pastor-hood?

Final question. Do you know the politics played in Redemption camp is more than the one in Aso rock and House of Rep combined? undecided

I am not a redeemed member but i can you're aggrieved.

Why not take your shit and channel it to the email given?

1 Like

Re: If You Know Any RCCG Pastor Doing Anything Wrong, Report Such To Me – Adeboye by emmasege: 4:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
Erring pastors should be reported to a disciplinary committee and not an individual. The church should set the pace for the society.

When a General Overseer errs, Who do we report him/her to? RCCG should borrow a leaf from established churches which have lasted for centuries on how such issues are handled instead of concentrating power on one individual. Even the Pope consults with his cardinals the same way the Archbishop of England does with other bishops.

Biblically, it's wrong that every critical decision should be made by one person. Peter, though the Spiritual leader of the first church, would not impose a replacement for Judas on other apostles or handle a controversial issue of circumcision all alone.

RCCG should think generationally, except the church is planning to disintegrate anytime soon.

1 Like

Re: If You Know Any RCCG Pastor Doing Anything Wrong, Report Such To Me – Adeboye by gwmlogistic: 4:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ok
Re: If You Know Any RCCG Pastor Doing Anything Wrong, Report Such To Me – Adeboye by Jobabori(m): 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
We should also report those doing extra ordinarily good sir.
Re: If You Know Any RCCG Pastor Doing Anything Wrong, Report Such To Me – Adeboye by pek(m): 4:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
I fear Redeemed Pastors more than I fear snakes. I have been bitten by three of them. I have seen them act ways a Christian ought not to not to of pastors.
Re: If You Know Any RCCG Pastor Doing Anything Wrong, Report Such To Me – Adeboye by Primebuilders(m): 4:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
Pls teach your pastor the fear of God and they will commit less wrong. What you are doing is called the fear of Adeboye. That means as far as he is not caught he can go on with the 'wrong'.
On a second note Who do we report to if you do wrong. Oh I forget u r a man of God-- infallibly
Re: If You Know Any RCCG Pastor Doing Anything Wrong, Report Such To Me – Adeboye by bishopjoe02(m): 4:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
Papiikush:
Report to you Physically during convention, at home, in your office or through Facebook, Twitter and Instagram?

Question number 2. What will you do? Expel the pastor? Give us another pastor and hope he doesn't act as the previous pastor?

Question number 3. Do you know that about 70% of those Sons of bìtches Pastors are useless and act just for the title of pastor-hood?

Final question. Do you know the politics played in Redemption camp is more than the one in Aso rock and House of Rep combined? undecided

this Yoruba Muslim who the north consider as an infidel is here here making noise, if there wouldn't be discipline measure taking to correct such act will he request people to report a man of God, what do you even know about RCCG

2 Likes

Re: If You Know Any RCCG Pastor Doing Anything Wrong, Report Such To Me – Adeboye by manitoba(m): 4:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
This is a great opportunity. I use to have this email to report an Adulterous RCCG Pastor in my area but I thought he will never receive it directly. Now that I know, I have done the needful.
It's high time we chase those desecrating our holy places out.

If you can't take the heat, don't go near the kitchen.

1 Like

Re: If You Know Any RCCG Pastor Doing Anything Wrong, Report Such To Me – Adeboye by kingPhidel(m): 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
You mean like blowing whistle? Like this..

Re: If You Know Any RCCG Pastor Doing Anything Wrong, Report Such To Me – Adeboye by sirconfidence1(m): 5:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
Whistle blowing policy in church
Re: If You Know Any RCCG Pastor Doing Anything Wrong, Report Such To Me – Adeboye by LordOfNaira: 5:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
And you, sir, who should we report you to if you do anything wrong or are you above mistakes
Re: If You Know Any RCCG Pastor Doing Anything Wrong, Report Such To Me – Adeboye by LoveJesus87(m): 5:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
dessz:

wolves in a sheep cloth ... hmm
ah ah guy easy naw grin
Re: If You Know Any RCCG Pastor Doing Anything Wrong, Report Such To Me – Adeboye by Adeniyiolusayo: 5:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
dessz:
wolves in a sheep cloth ... hmm
gengen
Re: If You Know Any RCCG Pastor Doing Anything Wrong, Report Such To Me – Adeboye by Adeniyiolusayo: 5:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye in a message left on his official Facebook page, told the public to report any RCCG Pastor or Minister, doing wrong to him. 

Pastor Adeboye, also left an email dedicated for such reports. Here's what he wrote; 

"Good day, if you know of any RCCG pastor or minister, doing anything wrong or anything they shouldn't be doing as a leader please report such to me. My email address is contact@eaadeboye.com"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/know-rccg-pastor-anything-wrong-report-adeboye.html

Lalasticlala
Interesting
Re: If You Know Any RCCG Pastor Doing Anything Wrong, Report Such To Me – Adeboye by manitoba(m): 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
I'm so happy about this. Those wolves of a pastor are going down.
Re: If You Know Any RCCG Pastor Doing Anything Wrong, Report Such To Me – Adeboye by buzorcharles(m): 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
Adeboye (for not reading where Jesus told the rich man to share his wealth to the poor)
Osibanjo ( for not letting the ppl of isrealite out of egypt ( biafra))

1 Like

Re: If You Know Any RCCG Pastor Doing Anything Wrong, Report Such To Me – Adeboye by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
Too late mr daddy go
Re: If You Know Any RCCG Pastor Doing Anything Wrong, Report Such To Me – Adeboye by Interesting15: 5:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
moscobabs:
If that's the case all ministers and pastors in my Province will b sacked they are full of atrocities
Atrocities like what sir?
Re: If You Know Any RCCG Pastor Doing Anything Wrong, Report Such To Me – Adeboye by Youngdream1: 5:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
There is one that was given query and opened his mouth to say that he will have to be high with alcohol before he can answer any query.
Re: If You Know Any RCCG Pastor Doing Anything Wrong, Report Such To Me – Adeboye by arewaboy01(m): 5:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
I will report u Adeboye to God .... ur flying private jet and most of ur members are living in abject poverty
Re: If You Know Any RCCG Pastor Doing Anything Wrong, Report Such To Me – Adeboye by mastar111: 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
ragiluhivo:
Pastor Osinbaba
Number 1

1 Like

Re: If You Know Any RCCG Pastor Doing Anything Wrong, Report Such To Me – Adeboye by Dasgoro: 5:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
Make una report naaaaa
Re: If You Know Any RCCG Pastor Doing Anything Wrong, Report Such To Me – Adeboye by moscobabs(m): 5:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
Interesting15:

Atrocities like what sir?
Embezzlement of church fund

Adultery among church members

Gossiping

Backbiting

Drinking alcohols even in the church of God ( mixing spirit with Coke)

E.t.c
Re: If You Know Any RCCG Pastor Doing Anything Wrong, Report Such To Me – Adeboye by ideologies(m): 5:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
The tribalism and nepotism has reached a level unimaginable.

Some pastors will not even wed non Yoruba's to Yoruba sisters.

They will even be the one giving the sister reasons why he should not marry non Yorubas , and would even go as far as referring another brother to the sister
Re: If You Know Any RCCG Pastor Doing Anything Wrong, Report Such To Me – Adeboye by Baltazarcus(m): 5:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
the co ordinator of Nigerian affairs by name of osibanjo a pastor in rccg is corrupt .
Re: If You Know Any RCCG Pastor Doing Anything Wrong, Report Such To Me – Adeboye by Babs015(m): 6:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
Whistle Blowing on Pastors......
Re: If You Know Any RCCG Pastor Doing Anything Wrong, Report Such To Me – Adeboye by Babs015(m): 6:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
Whistle Blowing on RCCG Pastors......
Re: If You Know Any RCCG Pastor Doing Anything Wrong, Report Such To Me – Adeboye by DavidEsq(m): 6:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
hisroyalrealnes:
OK sir...

FTC.....Woooow!..........OK let me not waste it......don't know when i will be able to achieve this great feat again.......first of all,I will like to thank everybody that contributed in one way or the other to make this possible.....mtn for not falling my hand when I needed them most....my mummy and daddy....for imbibing d spirit of perseverance in me....I nearly give of up....e no easy....I also want to make a request to Mr and Mrs Daniels....and also Mr oyetakin Mr maths teacher back in high school....not forgetting Mrs comfort....who again ooo.....ehn ehn....I will like to make a shout out to all those that said we can't amount 2 anything in life ....see us now....we don achieve!
Shey u wee use this FTC to go to the bank ni angry. If ah woze u ehn

Re: If You Know Any RCCG Pastor Doing Anything Wrong, Report Such To Me – Adeboye by ofoka: 6:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
The church should have a laid down rule and an institutionalized body/procedure for correcting members/pastors. Overseer can be appealed to where the need arises. That is how institutions are built to outlive its formator(s) and members.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mbaka Distances Himself From Protest Against Closure Of His Adoration Ministry / Pastor Ea Adeboye Phone Number / Atta-Mills’ Son Visits TB Joshua In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.