Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,669 members, 7,955,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:51 AM

Wike Leads Delegation Of Rulers To Sultan Of Sokoto's Palace (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Leads Delegation Of Rulers To Sultan Of Sokoto's Palace (Photos) (32213 Views)

Rivers Election Results: Wike Leads With Over 600,000 Votes / Rivers Governorship Election Results: Wike Leads As INEC Continues Collation / Atiku Visits The Sultan Of Sokoto's Palace (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Leads Delegation Of Rulers To Sultan Of Sokoto's Palace (Photos) by sixtuschimere: 4:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
Governor Wike today led a powerful delegation of traditional rulers to Sokoto state to visit Sultan of Sokoto.They were received at the airport by Gov. Tambuwal who led them to the Sultan's palace.Speaking at the palace,Gov. Wike said he will never support the breakup of Nigeria

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/governor-wike-leads-powerful-delegation.html

1 Like

Re: Wike Leads Delegation Of Rulers To Sultan Of Sokoto's Palace (Photos) by sixtuschimere: 4:29pm On Jun 27, 2017

1 Share

Re: Wike Leads Delegation Of Rulers To Sultan Of Sokoto's Palace (Photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
good one wike, amechi home boy
ftc

2 Likes

Re: Wike Leads Delegation Of Rulers To Sultan Of Sokoto's Palace (Photos) by obulor6468: 4:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
wike goes to worship in sokoto a reason he will never be reelected.

31 Likes

Re: Wike Leads Delegation Of Rulers To Sultan Of Sokoto's Palace (Photos) by phemmyutd(m): 4:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
How will Igbos survived this? My condolence to the Ipob families

127 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Wike Leads Delegation Of Rulers To Sultan Of Sokoto's Palace (Photos) by SonofDevil: 4:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ipob confused right nowgrin

I swear with my 8.5 inches dick this thread no go enter 2 page

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Leads Delegation Of Rulers To Sultan Of Sokoto's Palace (Photos) by SonofDevil: 4:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ipob confused right nowgrin

I swear with my 8.5 inches dick this thread no go enter 2 pages

10 Likes

Re: Wike Leads Delegation Of Rulers To Sultan Of Sokoto's Palace (Photos) by nototribalist: 4:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
Wike obviously is a governor, they are enjoying the billions coming from Abuja. When the trumpet blow, even wike go run enter bush. So he can even kiss the sultan all he wants. Every common man for here no where them stand. Na who wear shoe know where e dey pain.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike Leads Delegation Of Rulers To Sultan Of Sokoto's Palace (Photos) by nototribalist: 4:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
Wetin wike wan talk wey Rochas nova talk, until when gbege start wike will fly out. Cos all the billions of Naira he's collecting have to come out by fire by force. Afonjas keep masturbating on a politician.

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike Leads Delegation Of Rulers To Sultan Of Sokoto's Palace (Photos) by Dedetwo(m): 4:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
These lazy freeloaders can pay homage to God but one thing is sure, Niger-Area must be disintegrated either in peace or in pieces period.

11 Likes

Re: Wike Leads Delegation Of Rulers To Sultan Of Sokoto's Palace (Photos) by modik(m): 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
NK's agitation is not for the rich and ruling class.

Infact, he is the chiefest enemy of the high and mighty cos he has come to distort the "chop I chop politics of Nigeria"

......Happily, all powers belong to the down-trodden represented by NK

No shaking.

can He(NK) be bought over by money-bags?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Leads Delegation Of Rulers To Sultan Of Sokoto's Palace (Photos) by GameGod(m): 5:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nnamdi Cownu right now grin

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike Leads Delegation Of Rulers To Sultan Of Sokoto's Palace (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 5:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
Dedetwo:
These lazy freeloaders can pay homage to God but one thing is sure, Niger-Area must be disintegrated either in peace or in pieces period.

grin gringrin grin grin

Old man Dede is so pained right now.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Leads Delegation Of Rulers To Sultan Of Sokoto's Palace (Photos) by mobaking: 5:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
Is that not King Dandeson Jaja of Opobo I am seeing at the airport?.Hope for a way to the sea going going gone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Leads Delegation Of Rulers To Sultan Of Sokoto's Palace (Photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
All I'm seeing is Trinity and the wise cloth men..

o:
Re: Wike Leads Delegation Of Rulers To Sultan Of Sokoto's Palace (Photos) by SeniorZato(m): 5:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
One Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Wike Leads Delegation Of Rulers To Sultan Of Sokoto's Palace (Photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
These people will still continue to steal whether Nigeria breaks or not. Let's come together to say no to bad politics.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Leads Delegation Of Rulers To Sultan Of Sokoto's Palace (Photos) by Biafrannuke: 5:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
lol...IPOB is mobilizing the grassroot who own the power and this one is going to sokoto to swear to his masters like okoroawusa. at least his people will learn that all zoo politicians are same and that Biafra is the only solution.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Leads Delegation Of Rulers To Sultan Of Sokoto's Palace (Photos) by salford1: 5:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
Another heartbreak for ipob. I can see an Ijaw royal father in the 1st picture. The only way Nigeria would ever break up is through the senate/HOR not some protest by Igbos. These aristocrats would use the federal military and police might to crush any uprising.

nototribalist:
Wetin wike wan talk wey Rochas nova talk, until when gbege start wike will fly out. Cos all the billions of Naira he's collecting have to come out by fire by force. Afonjas keep masturbating on a politician.
Even ibos can't do without ewedu when combined with Amala and gbegiri grin

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Leads Delegation Of Rulers To Sultan Of Sokoto's Palace (Photos) by nengibo: 5:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
We the ipork are pained how can the barren s.e survive without Rivers state

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Leads Delegation Of Rulers To Sultan Of Sokoto's Palace (Photos) by anyebedgreat: 5:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
Wike is a bad guy. I don't like him but I admire him. He should have been president instead of Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Wike Leads Delegation Of Rulers To Sultan Of Sokoto's Palace (Photos) by burkingx(f): 5:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Leads Delegation Of Rulers To Sultan Of Sokoto's Palace (Photos) by ignis: 5:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
Wike is sure a good man.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Leads Delegation Of Rulers To Sultan Of Sokoto's Palace (Photos) by Buharimustgo: 5:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nice

1 Like

Re: Wike Leads Delegation Of Rulers To Sultan Of Sokoto's Palace (Photos) by ChangetheChange: 5:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
grin grin grin

Clear Road

Wike ti takeover

7 7 is the number Oluwashina

2 Likes

Re: Wike Leads Delegation Of Rulers To Sultan Of Sokoto's Palace (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 5:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nobody support it but everybody must work for it.
Re: Wike Leads Delegation Of Rulers To Sultan Of Sokoto's Palace (Photos) by AminuRano87(m): 5:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
ghen ghen. Nigeria 1- Biafra 0

10 Likes

Re: Wike Leads Delegation Of Rulers To Sultan Of Sokoto's Palace (Photos) by wunmi590(m): 5:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
Wike, on getting to saltan of sokoto's palace, so this is how these people enjoy?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Leads Delegation Of Rulers To Sultan Of Sokoto's Palace (Photos) by Elfaris(m): 5:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
phemmyutd:
How will Igbos survived this? My condolence to the Ipob families
Hehehe I feel for them right now. They must be confused too. Damn! Wike whyy

5 Likes

Re: Wike Leads Delegation Of Rulers To Sultan Of Sokoto's Palace (Photos) by chrisxxx(m): 5:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
Respect they say is reciprocal. Have you observed Tambuwal using two hands to greet a Rivers Chief? Wike showed example to respect the Sultan. Tambuwal has reciprocated that respect.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Leads Delegation Of Rulers To Sultan Of Sokoto's Palace (Photos) by EazyMoh(m): 5:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
Unity begging in progress. Abeg someone help with that latest WIKE meme.

1 Like

Re: Wike Leads Delegation Of Rulers To Sultan Of Sokoto's Palace (Photos) by johnserek: 5:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
This is real politics

ijaw has moved
not like a bitter tribe that wants to self destruct on a certain issue
by the time it hits them the mess they have out themselves in
they will continue being the laughing stock of nigerian politics
bloody cowards

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu / El-rufai, Yahaya Bello And Bindow Dancing 'shaku Shaku' At APC Convention(watch) / Photos From Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Celebration In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.