Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,236 members, 7,957,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:31 PM

SAM AT 18: Matriculation By Adura Gbemi - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / SAM AT 18: Matriculation By Adura Gbemi (436 Views)

SAM AT 18: Mario Phone By Adura Gbemi / SAM AT 18: 5 Minutes By Adura Gbemi / SAM AT 18: Thank You Tizzle By Adura Gbemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SAM AT 18: Matriculation By Adura Gbemi by kingzamzon(m): 9:23am On Aug 03, 2017
5 & 6 Juin, 2017
A day before my matriculation I was internally disturbed, because the cabals in our villa told owo blow and semilore that if we did not find something for them before or on our matriculation day, they would beat us the way other beat fresher’s in their villa in fact they will go and hire guys that will beat us. I had been thinking of how to get through the issue because I don’t want to spend the money with me. This fear of been beaten by these cabal or will I say government in my villa make me to ask people in other schools if they have experience something like that before and their reply was negative. So I started thinking of a way out, firstly if I jump our fence and run away in the middle of the night, dope but not save. Different thought came to me until I got to this idea to behave like mad man if that they called me and beat me up on my matriculation day.
I will behave like I got a touch in my brain then deny a lot of people and things, even things that I just finished doing if they asked who did it, I will deny it even when they saw me doing it. But the end result kept me from doing it with a new dimension of thoughts “what if they inform my parents and they ask me to come home?”, “What if I was advised to redraw from the school because am not mentally okay”. These thought kept me from behaving the way I had planned; I continue asking myself different questions “How much is the money that we want to contribute?”, “Sam do u want different spot on your skin”. I made up my mind to pay the price that it just once and it is not coming up again, so I called Owo Blow and gave him the money he asked, he was surprise to see me pay after swearing that I won’t.
On my matriculation day, I was even afraid of stepping outside my room I later got the moral to go outside and not smile with anybody, I left my hostel silently and got to school, when I got to school I started hearing stories from different people of how they were beaten in their villa. A lady that I met in front of faculty of science was showing her friend the injury she had gotten from the beating, even my friend that I thought he won’t be beaten I was surprise when he told me that the clothes I see him wearing now is the third one he is wearing today cause he had been beaten and also been bath with water. But I thank God I contributed by paying, if not I would have a bitter experience of ghetto boys beating.
Don’t Miss the Next Episode on Tuesday
#SamAt18 #SamAt18_Matriculation

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

3 Unavoidable Reasons Why I Became A Talentpreneur / Game Changer / Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.