Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,748 members, 7,955,858 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:12 PM

Why I Sold ‘monkey Tail ’ To Feed My Family – Woman Tells Ndlea - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Sold ‘monkey Tail ’ To Feed My Family – Woman Tells Ndlea (31660 Views)

“Kill Me Rather Than Destroy My Cannabis Farm" - Suspect Tells NDLEA In Kogi / Boy 'Runs Mad' After Taking Cannabis, Tramadol & Monkey Tail In Owerri, Imo. / I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Sold ‘monkey Tail ’ To Feed My Family – Woman Tells Ndlea by bukjossy(m): 10:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
Bami gbe claro

Hmmm...
Re: Why I Sold ‘monkey Tail ’ To Feed My Family – Woman Tells Ndlea by bumi10(m): 10:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
monkey tail na bad thing?

Abeg NDLEA free the woman jor

1 Like

Re: Why I Sold ‘monkey Tail ’ To Feed My Family – Woman Tells Ndlea by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
weed is legal in Amsterdam and it has one of the lowest crime rates in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Sold ‘monkey Tail ’ To Feed My Family – Woman Tells Ndlea by bukjossy(m): 10:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
Bami gbe claro

Hmmm.
Re: Why I Sold ‘monkey Tail ’ To Feed My Family – Woman Tells Ndlea by raphy(m): 10:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
let them leave the poor woman joor n go. look for the herd of monkeys that distribute it.
mushin area in Lagos HV the highest consumption of tht monkey tail.

useless police.even the rich senators have a there own customers .it makes u one becomes the Highness .
but me don't take drugs cuz I HV a sound mind.a drug free mind.
Re: Why I Sold ‘monkey Tail ’ To Feed My Family – Woman Tells Ndlea by MadCow1: 10:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
At a time when the world is making legislature to legalise weed, Africa is still fighting against it.

By the time Africa starts legalising weed, our people would be far far behind and have to start competing with big companies who would have by then started packaging and selling weeds like cigarettes then we would have to start importing packaged weed.

Legalise this shit already. It's stupid to have cigarettes legal and weed illegal.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Sold ‘monkey Tail ’ To Feed My Family – Woman Tells Ndlea by Nnwannsukka(m): 10:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They should jail her...

All these women are busy selling fake and adulterated monkey-tail made with scent leave.
The last time I took original was in 1993.

Now if you like drink half bottle, even your preek no go stand.

If it ws someone u knew or your mom that does that for your everyday living and shes caught in this kind of situation, is day your final decisoin.
This cojntry is lawless already so dont judge her
Re: Why I Sold ‘monkey Tail ’ To Feed My Family – Woman Tells Ndlea by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
Money kini?
Re: Why I Sold ‘monkey Tail ’ To Feed My Family – Woman Tells Ndlea by laurel03(m): 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They should jail her...

All these women are busy selling fake and adulterated monkey-tail made with scent leave.

bros ds ur judgement make me laff..but u can do original by urself
Re: Why I Sold ‘monkey Tail ’ To Feed My Family – Woman Tells Ndlea by PHILUX20: 10:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
I be dey come dis woman shop now.

1 Share

Re: Why I Sold ‘monkey Tail ’ To Feed My Family – Woman Tells Ndlea by ivolt: 10:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
Buhari have forced many people into criminality with his
inept economic policy.
Re: Why I Sold ‘monkey Tail ’ To Feed My Family – Woman Tells Ndlea by Meloshi(m): 10:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
SEXY OR TRASHY? SEE THE “ CLASSY ” ATTIRE THIS LADY WORE TO A PARTY

http://webvibez..co.ke/2017/06/sexy-or-trashy-see-classy-attire-this.html

Re: Why I Sold ‘monkey Tail ’ To Feed My Family – Woman Tells Ndlea by adabread: 10:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
I have a video of police beating up and someone yesterday I have the complete story but don't how to upload it on here

1 Like

Re: Why I Sold ‘monkey Tail ’ To Feed My Family – Woman Tells Ndlea by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
I just learnt of the meaning of monkey tail..... Formerly thought it was a pepper soup, when I first heard it from Olamide(story for the gods song) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Aje butter spotted.
Re: Why I Sold ‘monkey Tail ’ To Feed My Family – Woman Tells Ndlea by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
Free that woman. Free her
Re: Why I Sold ‘monkey Tail ’ To Feed My Family – Woman Tells Ndlea by Ilefoaye(m): 11:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
Monkey Tail....Means The hair wey dem commot frm Monkey Tail....cum mixx am with Alcohol.
shikenah
Re: Why I Sold ‘monkey Tail ’ To Feed My Family – Woman Tells Ndlea by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
Arrest for monkey tail??

Release am jare.

1 Like

Re: Why I Sold ‘monkey Tail ’ To Feed My Family – Woman Tells Ndlea by KingEjanla(m): 11:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They should jail her...

Ogbeni go and sit down, muntula/afonja like you, the innocent woman is better than your dead president that is in London and also better than your brother saraki that is a thief in national assembly! Abeg they should allow her jare

2 Likes

Re: Why I Sold ‘monkey Tail ’ To Feed My Family – Woman Tells Ndlea by Meloshi(m): 11:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
Wizkid Reveals Why He Hasn’t Performed At Any Shows Since 2017 Kicked Off.
http://webvibez..co.ke/2017/06/wizkid-reveals-why-he-hasnt-performed.html
Re: Why I Sold ‘monkey Tail ’ To Feed My Family – Woman Tells Ndlea by LannisterIMP: 11:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
Who did Monkey tail kill. Why don't they still keep Alison Madueke in Prison because she almost killed the whole of Nigeria with her embezzelment during GEJs tenure.

NDLEA Leave the Common man JARE.

The customers need their High to face the hardship in Nigeria abegi.
Re: Why I Sold ‘monkey Tail ’ To Feed My Family – Woman Tells Ndlea by doctor306(m): 11:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
beardlessdude:
Leave that woman alone. She has done absolutely nothing as long as she doesn't sell to minors.

Go after kidnappers and the yahoo scammers, even those polithiefcians. Misplaced priorities.
What did yahoo boys do to you again can't u just leave them alone for God sake
Re: Why I Sold ‘monkey Tail ’ To Feed My Family – Woman Tells Ndlea by belindar: 11:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
They are unable to arrest Nigerians taken drugs to other country at our airport before getting out of the country. So it's someone selling 50 naira monkey tail they can be bragging about. Rubbish
Re: Why I Sold ‘monkey Tail ’ To Feed My Family – Woman Tells Ndlea by bjbukzy(m): 11:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They should jail her...

baba o! after u na still u....awon rock of ages

1 Like

Re: Why I Sold ‘monkey Tail ’ To Feed My Family – Woman Tells Ndlea by davillian(m): 11:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
So NDLEA are so jobless now, that it's women selling ogogoro they are looking for.
Re: Why I Sold ‘monkey Tail ’ To Feed My Family – Woman Tells Ndlea by Sagay212: 11:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
Lol...na police drink monkey tail pass o.
Re: Why I Sold ‘monkey Tail ’ To Feed My Family – Woman Tells Ndlea by Abagworo(m): 11:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They should jail her...

You're a comedian. Couldn't stop laughing.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Sold ‘monkey Tail ’ To Feed My Family – Woman Tells Ndlea by 2shure: 12:02am On Jun 28, 2017
Afonjas to don dey run

1 Like

Re: Why I Sold ‘monkey Tail ’ To Feed My Family – Woman Tells Ndlea by harley88(m): 12:07am On Jun 28, 2017
GossipHeart:

The Nigerian police are bunch of jokes

They're useless and cowards

Why arrest an innocent weak woman who sells alcoholic drinks ?? Meanwhile Shekau is still free slaughtering innocent people

Yeah, if you're too brave, why not go to Nigeria Delta and see how strong you are

Weak ass Nigerian police

You will not read something before commenting... its boldly written there that NDLEA made the arrest not the police

And by the way.... she committed a crime

1 Like

Re: Why I Sold ‘monkey Tail ’ To Feed My Family – Woman Tells Ndlea by eflintsone(m): 12:16am On Jun 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They should jail her...

hahahahahaha u be clown i swear
Re: Why I Sold ‘monkey Tail ’ To Feed My Family – Woman Tells Ndlea by eflintsone(m): 12:18am On Jun 28, 2017
ndlea should free the woman abeg , this use that source to fend for her beloveth kids , they giant idiots dey for abuja dem no arrest na the poors dem dey face
Re: Why I Sold ‘monkey Tail ’ To Feed My Family – Woman Tells Ndlea by whizzyleejr(m): 12:24am On Jun 28, 2017
Even police do patronize the seller, may dem free her jor.

1 Like

Re: Why I Sold ‘monkey Tail ’ To Feed My Family – Woman Tells Ndlea by Ibime(m): 12:28am On Jun 28, 2017
How is monkey tail a crime?

That is a cultural drink. In my village, it is our staple drink just like Garri is Nigerias staple dish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Kills Her Baby After Childbirth,m In Sierra Leone (Graphic) / Father Slumps, Dies While Trying To Bail Sons At Niger State Police Station / Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.