Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,180 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Young Girl Loses Eye & Breasts After Married Woman Bathes Her With Acid (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Girl Loses Eye & Breasts After Married Woman Bathes Her With Acid (Photos) (40885 Views)

Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) / Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Mixed With Pepper / Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Girl Loses Eye & Breasts After Married Woman Bathes Her With Acid (Photos) by khalids: 1:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
dessz:
some ladies are known to be cruel to their fellow females.
for example
*a phone call BTW two ladies
Jessica:hello Mary... how u doing
Mary:Jessy am fine, any problem?
Jessica:pls, can u borrow me ur wig I would return it next week.
Mary:hmmm.....OK ohh no wahala.
*cuts call
mary to herself: beggy beggy gal, she no fit buy common wig.mtcheww.

call BTW guys
Leo"hello, useless goat how u dey"
mark"haba, bastard u never still die"
Leo"na ur gf go die"
mark"na super powered thunder go strike u.
Leo:ehenn,abeg I dey come ur smelly house come charge my fone.
mark"u wan charge dat condemned iron....oya na dey come"
Leo"OK, no forget to buy beer"
mark"na Ogun go kill u"
*cuts call
mark to himself"how much for beer dat year....iya sikiraaaaa!! bring two hennesy come. grin

Guys are so, so chilled out.
As for women I really don't understand what their issue is......

But then again, when you think about it, even living in the garden of Eden was a problem for them

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Loses Eye & Breasts After Married Woman Bathes Her With Acid (Photos) by dessz(m): 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
khalids:

Guys are so, so chilled out.
As for women I really don't understand what their issue is......

But then again, when you think about it, even living in the garden of Eden was a problem for them
lolllll
Re: Young Girl Loses Eye & Breasts After Married Woman Bathes Her With Acid (Photos) by NaeChris: 2:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
debspauly:
lolz. you mean say no be true life story..
The cause of the problem actually happened in the dream. She pour person acid, damaging both breast and one eye of A YOUNG LADY for that matter. Think am na. Not that she snatched her husband in the real sense.
Re: Young Girl Loses Eye & Breasts After Married Woman Bathes Her With Acid (Photos) by vicuyo: 2:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
na wa o...Just a dream and she did this, what if she had seen them together (physically), only God knows what she would have done
Re: Young Girl Loses Eye & Breasts After Married Woman Bathes Her With Acid (Photos) by debspauly(f): 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
NaeChris:
The cause of the problem actually happened in the dream. She pour person acid, damaging both breast and one eye of A YOUNG LADY for that matter. Think am na. Not that she snatched her husband in the real sense.
holy mose ..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian That Sells ‘Seeds That Cure AIDS’ In India Arrested / Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) / Special Ajiri: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.