Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State (83047 Views)

18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her / The 16-Year-Old Girl Stabbed By ‘Osama' In Delta Is Dead (Graphic Photos) / Could This Be The Reason Why The 16-year-old OAU Student Died? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by Pavarottii(m): 9:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
The story get as e be. Nowadays 16years old, if they Bleep u. Only u go confess say u jam truck.

Well I feel sorry for the girl. But why didn't she report to anybody if truly she wasn't liking it. That's why I say the story get as e be.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by PastorandMentor(m): 9:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
Lol
Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by victomancer(m): 9:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
Where is the proof?
Where are the recordings?
Where is the video evidence?
Is it by word of mouth?

If i was that doctor I'd have both her and her brother arrested for defamation of character

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by d33types: 9:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
Whether guilty or not, this guys career is down. No proofs or evidences except one by force notice-me chat with one ugwuonyu of a lawyer.

In a sane society this will not happen. Unlike other cases,it is not difficult to get evidences if available.
Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by free2ryhme: 9:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
what a wicked world
Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by pastoray(m): 9:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
Repent! The kingdom of God is near to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by burkingx(f): 9:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
angry

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by EmeNation(m): 9:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
Welcome nwaAmaikpe

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
another sick fellow...
Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by DancingSkeleton(m): 9:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
StephDamielola:
NwaAmaikpe has something to say

This world is pretty messed up!!!!!

What's up with a Woman's Vagina that Men can't respect themselves anymore huh!

A piece of flesh with a hole in it, all you just do is thrust in an out till one tasteless milky substance comes out and you are sweating like a Christmas goat.... You had to trade your profession and dignity for some meat?

I will say more when I wake up from this faint...

Sister Tahrah oya shift let me faint..

Fainted
there's no joke here ma'am angry
Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by ekensi01: 9:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
Biafra land. Nnamdi Kanu never talk about those type of things before?

What type of leader is this who only talk about self than his people. No difference btw him and Nigeria leaders, he only want to be a president and we said No.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by NwaAmaikpe: 9:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
StephDamielola:

A piece of flesh with a hole in it, all you just do is thrust in an out till one tasteless milky substance comes out and you are sweating like a Christmas goat.... You had to trade your profession and dignity for some meat?

Fainted

Are you sure you've been tasting a healthy human's own?
Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by AzorjiDavid: 9:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
Where is the photo
Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
DancingSkeleton:
there's no joke here ma'am angry

Did you read any jokes in my comment Sir?
Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by loydsis(m): 9:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
Afonjas are on it again always trying to paint the chosen Igbo race black, na Amadioha go fire una
Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
I thought they said he was a fake doctor, where did he study
sarrki:
Useless Doctor

It is low esteem that makes a man to rape a woman

Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by Banter1(m): 9:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
The way Igbo's attacking Yoruba's here just hilarious.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
This is why it is a crime in some countries for a male to be a gynecologist. Some of them are perverts, handling, smooching and viewing all in the name of medical examination, na so

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
StephDamielola:

Fainted
*shouting* Somebody please helpppppp,this beautiful lady has fainted,any doctors please?rapists,stay clear.
Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by GeneralOjukwu: 9:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
hammerF:

I never start Yoruba thread, always in my lane bruv!
Yorubas are not relevant in my world.
I need u for nothing! Na coincidence we take jam.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by kidman96(m): 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
[img][/img] tongue
Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by Stolen: 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
It is better to spend time publishing crime in ur own region.
SW is the crime capital of Nigeria. Fact!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by adetayo234: 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
hammerF:

Afonja did u leave Oyo abi na Osun to go and carry picture of Igbo girl in Enugu?

U did not see the numerous Yoruba girls raped by their father in Afonja land picture to use on ur blog?

Stop crying flaaaathead. We now see how wicked you people are. Imagine one of you raping a 16year old. And to think you are even trying to cover him up?!

Why does your tribe love to cover up crimes? This is the same way you've been trying to cover up Evans.

shame on your tribe.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by Englishgold: 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
So you later give am belle,abi?Na so u wan take collect pay for the abortion wey u do am? You commot belle,give am belle?No worry, your daughter turn,na im dey load.she go collect am,afterall na my buddy fuc.k mate she be.
Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by Ishilove: 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
Oh dear...this is quite unfortunate.

I recall the girls elder sibling said the teen was 'dating' the doctor. It wasn't forced.

The kid is lying through her teeth, obviously but the he-goat doctor should have known better than exploit her naivete.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by Shiitposter: 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

16 old-year girl is already giving anal

And Mama Sikiratu who is almost nearing menopause keeps telling me she is scared it will give her pile.

I hope they will reduce the bride-price for the unfortunate man that ends up marrying this girl.

Gosh.

Nan da te?? What is this?

Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Yes, it tastes like spermatozoa... Does yours tastes like Kunu Or Fura De Nunu?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Yes, it tastes like spermatozoa... Does yours tastes like Kunu Or Fura De Nunu?
Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by isaac70(m): 9:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hello guys I don't understand the Lady, she isn't leaving with the doctor ?.......if not so this story is lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives / RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos / Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.