Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,963 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Most Wives Have Failed To Meet Their Husbands' Sexual Needs - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Most Wives Have Failed To Meet Their Husbands' Sexual Needs (1951 Views)

Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love / Most Wives Will Send Their Husbands To Hell / Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Wives Have Failed To Meet Their Husbands' Sexual Needs by TheUmbra: 9:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
Men marry for a list of reasons, even amongst the most noble of men, one of the chief reasons for marriage is... you guessed right. Sex! Yes, endless of sex! Like a devout Christian looks forward in hope to the fulfilment of the promise of Isaiah 65:24, even so does a young man anticipates great sex on demand once married. The average man believes, and rightly so, that marriage is a licence to endless, uninterrupted sex.

But statistics points us to a rude awakening, no thanks to the largely disorientated women of the age. Soon after marriage, sex for most folks slows down like an old stream with tired waves. A wife's sexual interest without warning begins to wane, flying at half mast. She no longer looks forward to those raunchy nights of sweat-soaked, rumpled sheets and feverish breaths. For no apparent reason, she becomes sexually unmotivated. Sex becomes manual and routine - more like an obligation or duty than a passionate longing to fuse body and soul into her husband. Worse still, it becomes a reward to her huaband for doing something nice. Alas, this is the reality of many marriages today.

Let's consider some likely factors that might be responsible for the highly asexual wives of this age.

Bad Orientation:

"Sexual urge is a biological summon; who can resist its call? The best amongst us can only say 'I'll be with you shortly'" - postmann

Most women have failed to understand the sexual mechanism of men. Some don't even make a pretence at understanding it. The average man is a highly sexual "beast". He entertains sexual-related thoughts several times a day. He can think up a sexual plan straight out of the blue even while pressed with office workload. The involuntary casual movement of his wife from room to room, her "innocent" posture on the sofa watching TV or lying without intent on a bed reading a magazine all send sexual charges to his bloodstream as he watches her, and all the while she's completely oblivious of the sexual current she transmits. She, the wife is absolutely out of touch with her husband's sexuality. Nor does she really care. Sexual urge is a biological summon; who can resist its call? The best amongst us can only say ' I'll be with you shortly '. Sooner or later he would make his move for her. She has no idea where he's coming from and she's most unlikely to take him where he wishes to go.

Wrong Counsel:

"A wise woman yeilds to her husband's sexual demand as a caring mother yields her breast to her Suckling even when it's not convenient" - postmann
grin
A very popular theory among educated and "enlightened" wives is that sex should only take place when both husband and wife feel like it. This is not only wrong but was conceived by a shallow mind and propagated by people whose sexual commitment and appetite are questionable. It doesn't take much wisdom to understand the disparity between man-woman sexual mechanisms. While a skilled lover/husband can talk his wife into sex, there's an altruistic nature to the female sexuality. She's the giver. A wise woman yeilds to her husband's sexual demand as a caring mother yields her breast to her Suckling even when it's not convenient. (Not to the detriment of her health).

The Demands Of The Morden Life:

"Making love to a fatigued wife is as uninspiring as making love to her while she's asleep" - postmann

Today's economic reality means more women are leaving their homes for work to add to the family coffers. And there lies much of the problems besieging the family unit. She gives the best of her energy to her employers on the sacrificial alter of her husband's sexual and emotional needs. Coming home 5 days each week with a pittance of her energy. Making love to a fatigued wife is as uninspiring as making love to her while she's asleep.

It's pathetic when wives give their best strength to their employers in the name of supporting their husbands/families while deserting the bedroom. It normally backfires.

A wise woman knows that the bedroom is the most important room in a house. Her bed is the seat of power where she lobbies her husband and make far reaching deals. But the foolish ones desert it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Wives Have Failed To Meet Their Husbands' Sexual Needs by TheUmbra: 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
Cc RoyalRoy lalasticlala

Please take down this thread. It featured twice due to server/network error. Thanks!
Re: Most Wives Have Failed To Meet Their Husbands' Sexual Needs by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
TheUmbra, both you and the person you keep quoting needs to get a life

upon all your epistle, you still did not profer solutions to the so called problem.

All these women experts forming minister of women affairs please stop giving women advice, we are tired of hearing it

women should do this, ten tips for women to blah blah, dont disturb us, instead focus on the men and give them advice instead. Or make a relationship book just for them only.

4 Likes

Re: Most Wives Have Failed To Meet Their Husbands' Sexual Needs by TheUmbra: 10:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
funmisticqueen:

upon all your epistle, you still did not profer solutions to the so called problem.

All these women experts forming minister of women affairs please stop giving women advice, we are tired of hearing it

women should do this, ten tips for women to blah blah, dont disturb us, instead focus on the men and give them advice instead. Or make a relationship book just for them only.

grin grin grin

Don't let your emotions soil my robe.

And oh, the persons are one and the same.
Re: Most Wives Have Failed To Meet Their Husbands' Sexual Needs by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
What emotions, i type this with a stright face, so please type a post on men, or are you chicken.
TheUmbra:

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Most Wives Have Failed To Meet Their Husbands' Sexual Needs by TheUmbra: 10:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
funmisticqueen:
What emotions, i type this with a stright face, so please type a post on men, or are you chicken.

I thought your eyes were big! How come you didn't see that the post was actually on men - men's unfulfilled sexual needs?

Anyway, If you must comment, do it on the other duplicate thread. I wish this one taken down.
Re: Most Wives Have Failed To Meet Their Husbands' Sexual Needs by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
So wait, you and postmann are the same? So you mean to tell me you quoted only yourself, repeated yourself and still couldn't find a solution in 5000 words?

OMG this is a whole new level of dumb, even blonde bimbos are smarter than this. I'm out
TheUmbra:

grin grin grin

Re: Most Wives Have Failed To Meet Their Husbands' Sexual Needs by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
Yes the dumb post is on men but not to men as shown by title if i am not mistaken.
TheUmbra:

I thought your eyes were big! How come you didn't see that the post was actually on men - men's unfulfilled sexual needs?

Anyway, If you must comment, do it on the other duplicate thread. I wish this one taken down.
Re: Most Wives Have Failed To Meet Their Husbands' Sexual Needs by TheUmbra: 10:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
funmisticqueen:
So wait, you and postmann are the same? So you mean to tell me you quoted only yourself, repeated yourself and still couldn't find a solution in 5000 words?

OMG this is a whole new level of dumb, even blonde bimbos are smarter than this. I'm out

I'm sorry but the reason for your frigidity wasn't considered in this writeup only the causes were. So don't take your frustration out on me.
Re: Most Wives Have Failed To Meet Their Husbands' Sexual Needs by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
TheUmbra one more thing, dont go to someone's profile to look for ammunition, it is the dumbest move and shows a very low intellectual capacity. It also shows lack of creativity, just like your post, now imagine if i did what you did, (not as if i would be impressed by what i see) and decide to troll you? It is not good at this time of the day dear. Toodles
Re: Most Wives Have Failed To Meet Their Husbands' Sexual Needs by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
First my eyes are big, now i am frigid, i can assure you i got more sex life in my finger than your brain can conjure in your entire lifetime.
TheUmbra:

I'm sorry but the reason for your frigidity wasn't considered in this writeup only the causes were. So don't take your frustration out on me.
Re: Most Wives Have Failed To Meet Their Husbands' Sexual Needs by TheUmbra: 11:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Yes the dumb post is on men but not to men as shown by title if i am not mistaken.

I thought you said you were out?

Ok here's one solution to your frigidity; a contentious woman makes a lousy sex partner. Now keep a cheerful face and maybe your homornes may live again.
Re: Most Wives Have Failed To Meet Their Husbands' Sexual Needs by TheUmbra: 11:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
funmisticqueen:
TheUmbra one more thing, dont go to someone's profile to look for ammunition, it is the dumbest move and shows a very low intellectual capacity. It also shows lack of creativity, just like your post, now imagine if i did what you did, (not as if i would be impressed by what i see) and decide to troll you? It is not good at this time of the day dear. Toodles

I haven't started picking holes from your profile and you're already raising the white flag.

If you weren't frigid and cold blooded, you would've interpreted your having big eyes with a sense of humour.

You shouldn't make me pay for all your uneventful romantic mishaps, should you?
Re: Most Wives Have Failed To Meet Their Husbands' Sexual Needs by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
Wow, still doesnt help your low IQ though. I am just catching my fun and there you are getting your granny panties in a twist. Call me frigid if it helps you sleep well but give me 15 minutes and i will bring you to the heights of pleasure and leave you hanging, begging for more, that is how frigid i can be.
TheUmbra:

I thought you said you were out?

Ok here's one solution to your frigidity; a contentious woman makes a lousy sex partner. Now keep a cheerful face and maybe your homornes may live again.

Re: Most Wives Have Failed To Meet Their Husbands' Sexual Needs by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
Please be original, i havent even started calling you names yet, at least your imagination is working albeit very slowly.
TheUmbra:

I haven't started picking holes from your profile and you're already raising the white flag.

If you weren't frigid and cold blooded, you would've interpreted your having big eyes with a sense of humour.

you may have been right about one thing though, they didn't call me the Icequeen back in school for nothing, so dont be worried about the temperature of my blood, be worried about yours.
Re: Most Wives Have Failed To Meet Their Husbands' Sexual Needs by TheUmbra: 11:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
funmisticqueen:
First my eyes are big, now i am frigid, i can assure you i got more sex life in my finger than your brain can conjure in your entire lifetime.

Then you shouldn't be spending the night with me. You should have been all cuddled up in the arms of your man.

But here you are, making a reality out of my post, wondering were you lost it. And in utter frustration, you try to make me the Victim of your broken hopes.
Re: Most Wives Have Failed To Meet Their Husbands' Sexual Needs by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
Unfortunately, i on night duty so no action this night except a few accident victims come my way, hope you arent driving and texting.
TheUmbra:

Then you shouldn't be spending the night with me. You should have been all cuddled up in the arms of your man.

But here you, making a reality out of my post, wondering were you lost it. And in utter frustration, you try to make me the Victim of your broken hopes.
Re: Most Wives Have Failed To Meet Their Husbands' Sexual Needs by TheUmbra: 11:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Wow, still doesnt help your low IQ though. I am just catching my fun and there you are getting your granny panties in a twist. Call me frigid if it helps you sleep well but give me 15 minutes and i will bring you to the heights of pleasure and leave you hanging, begging for more, that is how frigid i can be.

The proof would have been a satisfactory, well mannered lady, well sexually fed and not a nocturnal hag trying to pour out her fury on he who reminds her where the shoe pinches.
grin
Re: Most Wives Have Failed To Meet Their Husbands' Sexual Needs by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
That wasn't a white flag but a warning, going to look at someone's profile is a cowardly way of trolling. Cos i like the fact that our paths may cross tomorrow and i wont use our discussion here on nairaland to mar my first impression of you real life.
TheUmbra:

Re: Most Wives Have Failed To Meet Their Husbands' Sexual Needs by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
Wait so you are a man, my bad, doesnt your moniker sound feminine? See i didnt even bother to check your profile. My offer to you has to be revoked though, i am in a happy relationship and wouldn't want to jeopardise that.
TheUmbra:

The proof would have been a satisfactory, well mannered lady, well sexually fed and not a nocturnal hag trying to pour out her fury on he who reminds her where the shoe pinches.
grin
Re: Most Wives Have Failed To Meet Their Husbands' Sexual Needs by TheUmbra: 11:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
funmisticqueen:
That wasn't a white flag but a warning, going to look at someone's profile is a cowardly way of trolling. Cos i like the fact that our paths may cross tomorrow and i wont use our discussion here on nairaland to mar my first impression of you real life.

Please quit the profile wailing. A pictorial glance of who I'm having an interaction is normal. I haven't trolled you with your profile yet.
Re: Most Wives Have Failed To Meet Their Husbands' Sexual Needs by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
Always thought you were a girl.
TheUmbra:

grin
a lot of things add up now, i was wondering why a female would quote herself in a 5000 word long post. I should have concluded that this post has enough narcissism that goes hand in hand with testosterone and a dick.
Re: Most Wives Have Failed To Meet Their Husbands' Sexual Needs by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
No it isn't, it is actually a pet peeve for me, it really get me irritated that is all
TheUmbra:

Please quit the profile wailing. A pictorial glance of who I'm having an interaction is normal. I haven't trolled you with your profile yet.
Re: Most Wives Have Failed To Meet Their Husbands' Sexual Needs by TheUmbra: 11:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Wait so you are a man, my bad, doesnt your moniker sound feminine? See i didnt even bother to check your profile. My offer to you has to be revoked though, i am in a happy relationship and wouldn't want to jeopardise that.

I wonder if this was intended as trolling. Talking about relationships, when a woman spits venom it tells about her relationship more than anything else.

You're no doubt in a relationship like the bodies piled up in your hospital morgue are in relationships.
Re: Most Wives Have Failed To Meet Their Husbands' Sexual Needs by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
Believe what you want, do you actually think i am spitting venom? Here i was thinking we were having a friendly chat, that means you wont be able to take the heat should i really intend to spit venom.
TheUmbra:

I wonder if this was intended as trolling. Talking about relationships, when a woman spits venom it tells about her relationship more than anything else.

You're no doubt in a relationship like the bodies piled up in your hospital morgue are in relationships.
by the way did you do literature/ poetry at any time in your schooling.
Re: Most Wives Have Failed To Meet Their Husbands' Sexual Needs by TheUmbra: 11:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
funmisticqueen:
No it isn't, it is actually a pet peeve for me, it really get me irritated that is all

And yet you put it up there! Women and insincerity are inseparable like Santa and his moustache.

Your DP was placed up there by you as a selling point. To buy yourself a little attention. Now you're acting all wild-eyed as if your privacy has been breached.

Get real!
Re: Most Wives Have Failed To Meet Their Husbands' Sexual Needs by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 28, 2017
Funny enough no, feel free to look at my dp, just dont use someone's physical attributes to insult them in an e - fight, that is all i am against, if i wanted i wouldnt have put a picture at all.

For example if i go to your picture and maybe call you an ugly old man with no life and a pot belly who would probably die of liver disease. This is what i am against
TheUmbra:

And yet you put it up there! Women and insincerity are inseparable like Santa and his moustache.

Your DP was placed up there by you as a selling point. To buy yourself a little attention. Now you're acting all wild-eyed as if your privacy have been breached.

Get real!
Re: Most Wives Have Failed To Meet Their Husbands' Sexual Needs by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 28, 2017
By the way i get the feeling you think i'm trolling you, to me we are just having a friendly discussion and exchanging wits. Well this is the coldblooded part of my personality, we may have to continue later or not at all, 1st patients are in. Goodnight
Re: Most Wives Have Failed To Meet Their Husbands' Sexual Needs by Shroud: 11:00am On Jun 28, 2017
funmisticqueen:

Are you implicitly telling us you're frigid. You sound bitter as if you are fresh out of a failed marriage owing to sexual sterility.

And where is it stated a poster can't state a problem without proffering solution?

1 Like

Re: Most Wives Have Failed To Meet Their Husbands' Sexual Needs by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 28, 2017
Was i talking to you, oga please swerve, good day.
Shroud:
Are you implicitly telling us you're frigid. You sound bitter as if you are fresh out of a failed marriage owing to sexual sterility.

And where is it stated a poster can't state a problem without proffering solution?
Re: Most Wives Have Failed To Meet Their Husbands' Sexual Needs by TheUmbra: 12:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Funny enough no, feel free to look at my dp, just dont use someone's physical attributes to insult them in an e - fight, that is all i am against, if i wanted i wouldnt have put a picture at all.

For example if i go to your picture and maybe call you an ugly old man with no life and a pot belly who would probably die of liver disease. This is what i am against

You keep missing the point. Am I surprised? Not quite! Your complimentary-antenna is broken. Otherwise, you wouldn't interpret "big eyes" as insult.

It all comes down to the same point of being frigid.

And yes, I pick on an adversary's profile and their looks may come in handy in a time of need. In war my opponents don't get to choose my armoury. So far, I'm still being a little soft with you.
Re: Most Wives Have Failed To Meet Their Husbands' Sexual Needs by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 28, 2017
Since you say it's a compliment, then i'll say thank you, i know they are beautiful.

Two all is fair in love and war even when there are rules, but like i said, wasnt trolling or looking for a fight, just a friendly play with words. How is your day going, hope you saw that other lovely post i mentioned you in
TheUmbra:

You keep missing the point. Am I surprised? Not quite! Your complimentary-antenna is broken. Otherwise, you wouldn't interpret "big eyes" as insult.

It all comes down to the same point of being frigid.

And yes, I pick on an adversary's profile and their looks may come in handy in a time of need. In war my opponents don't get to choose my armoury. So far, I'm still being a little soft with you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Large Center Rug For Sale / Do intertribal Marriages work? / Introvert: Am I Normal With This Attitude Of Mine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.