Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

'I Have Not Seen My New Kids, Their Mother Has Been Sending Pics' - Harrysong Sa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Have Not Seen My New Kids, Their Mother Has Been Sending Pics' - Harrysong Sa (838 Views)

Mercy Johnson & Her Sisters At Burial Of Elizabeth Johnson, Their Mother / Vincent Idowu: "I Have Not Seen Tboss For Years; Why I Remarried'' -Tboss Father / Miyonse: 'I Have Not Seen My Girlfriend Since I Left BBNaija' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Have Not Seen My New Kids, Their Mother Has Been Sending Pics' - Harrysong Sa by lordkit2: 9:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
Singer Harrysong has just spoken publicly for the first time since the news of the 'Stolen' baby pictures saga.

In his defense about allegedly stealing baby photos to announce the birth of his new twins, Harrysong said,

Read the statement below...

My attention has been drawn to a campaign of calumny by nay sayers, concerning Harrysong's twins lately.
We at AlterPlate will never toy with the emotion of our numerous loyal fans, hence the need to address the issue.
The news broke on Saturday June 24, 2017 while Harrysong and the entire team were on the set of a video shoot with Emarshall at Maryland.

After the shoot we left for a show at the Civic center same day; as a matter of fact, the last few weeks have been extremely busy for the Alterplate team all in a bid to give our fans the best

To set the record straight, the Instagram account, @perezandtarela was set up by Harrysong's baby mama who is very reserved and media shy, despite being a successful business woman.
She created the account with the aim of catalogueing the growth and developement of her lovely twins,and appreciate twins in general.

Her younger sibling running the account posted internet photographs as a landing page and an overjoyed Harrysong reposted the first photos on his way from Port Harcourt.

With every sense of humility, it was a huge and regretable mistake.
To our fans and loyal followers, I say we are sorry for the confusion or any mix up the news may have generated.

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/27/i-have-not-seen-my-new-kids-their-mother-has-been-the-one-sending-me-pictures-singer-harrysong-says/

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: 'I Have Not Seen My New Kids, Their Mother Has Been Sending Pics' - Harrysong Sa by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
Re: 'I Have Not Seen My New Kids, Their Mother Has Been Sending Pics' - Harrysong Sa by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
There will always be an excuse
Re: 'I Have Not Seen My New Kids, Their Mother Has Been Sending Pics' - Harrysong Sa by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
You won't be serious that this man has no kids or twins from anybody.

Irrelevant Stunt
Re: 'I Have Not Seen My New Kids, Their Mother Has Been Sending Pics' - Harrysong Sa by liftedhigh: 12:21am On Jun 28, 2017
OK
Re: 'I Have Not Seen My New Kids, Their Mother Has Been Sending Pics' - Harrysong Sa by praizephoto(m): 5:37am On Jun 28, 2017
so y using others pics

1 Like

Re: 'I Have Not Seen My New Kids, Their Mother Has Been Sending Pics' - Harrysong Sa by Flexygist: 6:33am On Jun 28, 2017
toor
Re: 'I Have Not Seen My New Kids, Their Mother Has Been Sending Pics' - Harrysong Sa by Ceoflexygist: 9:41am On Jun 28, 2017
hmm

(1) (Reply)

Ice Prince Celebrates Son, Jamal As He Graduates From Pre School (photo) / Actress Uche Jombo Battles A White Witch Over The Whereabouts Of Her Husband / Ninola Signed Into An International Big Records And Publishing Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.